[REQ] Fairy Dust

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Azra

Re: [REQ] Fairy Dust

Post by Azra » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Looking forward to this

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:36 pm

I hate guns

Name: no written data entered. Playing audio tape.

"The name is James Tanner and frankly, I'm angry that you even need to ask. My family surname is known globally, for gods sake! If i didn't know any better I'd say you were raised by pixies and fairies to be this ignorant!

sir, this is just for the official documents. Everyone has heard of the multi conglomerate Tanner shipping company. Shall we continue?

"Just hurry it up!"

Race: human.

"Thank whatever divine being that I am a civilized man instead of a backwards creature!"
"sir, can you please refrain from any outbursts till after you've completed the form"
"DON'T YOU DARE THINK A LOWLY RECRUITMENT OFFICER LIKE YOU CAN TEL-"
------------------------------------------------
data expunged from interview. Interviewer was relocated to police station 56 Delta. New interviewer was asked for and granted. Interview resumes three days later.
------------------------------------------------

I would never have guessed it sir. You look 18.
" Why thank you jim"
my name's not jim, sir.
"I SAID! Thank you, Jim!"
y-your welcome. Sir

Weapons: longsword and oak shield
"Both family heirlooms of course. Their combined worth in both price and quality would be more than enough to pay your measly salary twenty times over"

I am speechless sir.

"So you should be!"

Personality: charming. Handsome. An overall charitable nobleman

ADDENDUM: upon an approved psychological analysis, James Tanner appears to be both arrogant and a narcissist. However, it must be noted that despite these shortcomings, Tanner is an extremely dangerous pyschopath who specializes in both tactical and emotional manipulation.

In unrelated news, we have received a large amount of funds from the tanners shipping corporation, along with a letter that says Mr. James tanners rejection from the police department would be most undesirable.

end of interview.

Bio: James had the great fortune to be born into the Tanner family. Who is the Tanner family? Well if you don't know that, you haven't been anywhere, now have you? In short, the Tanner family is one of the oldest shipping company's that sailed the seven seas! If you ever found an exotic good or spice in a store, chances are good that it got there on a Tanner ship.

So why? Why would Tanner join the police force if he was flushed with cash and was next in line to be C.E.O of a multi billion dollar company?

Simple really. He's bored.

As the son to the CEO of a mega corporation no one dared challenged him, no one even dared to correct him. It was a bore! So he spent his life trying to spark some sort of conflict, something to make his life more interesting. The first few years were largely unsuccesful, whenever he tried to start something, everybody would be able to see through his lies.

"Miss cho! I saw Henry steal your purse"
James, I left my purse with my husband. What are you talking about?
"Henry! I saw Bobby slap your sister"
James.......... I don't have a sister.

Jason was met with failure after failure, eventually people stopped trusting a word out of his mouth. James thought it was worthless and he was doomed to a gilded cage life style until he died. That was until one fateful day, he met a travelling bard that was hired to sing and dance at one of his father's frequent feasts.

The bard took a quick liking to the boy, seeing a bit of himself in James and agreed to teach him the skills of manipulation. After a few years, James noticed that his skills grew exponentially since his early years. Tricking and duping anybody he met.

But now, that's exactly the problem. It's not fun anymore! He needed something new. Something that would get his blood to rush! And what makes a better thrill than chasing someone in a uniform, nothing, that's what!

Now, he's an officer of the law.

Appearance:
c6i58zzdekb01.png
c6i58zzdekb01.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 183 times
I'm on break. I will be back in............. whenever I can get my head back in control

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:40 pm

This is my rough draft for this character. If it's accepted, I'll go back and fix whatever is grammatically incorrect and work on steaming out the wrinkles in the characters background
I'm on break. I will be back in............. whenever I can get my head back in control

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Accepted.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:30 pm

I'm going to get started on my character.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.