[Req/F] Blasphemous... ]CLOSED[

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion

[Req/F] Blasphemous... ]CLOSED[

Post by cz_invazion » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:40 am

Darkness, a thick sea of darkness surrounds you as you walk forward. This is a path you have been walking for some time but you are too determined to turn around now. After what felt like days of walking you finally see a small building, a church in the distance. And you walk towards it.

You walk into a small church, every bone, nerve and feeling you have screams at you to not to as you open the door. Inside you see but one person, A nun kneeling and praying before a cross surrounded by candles. You kneel down next to her, before you can even open your mouth she speaks out. “Ah, Young child… Do you wish to beg for forgiveness for your sins against the Lord? Noooo... I didn't think so, so very few do nowadays…” There was a long pause “You seek an answer from God don't you? You believe he owes you something doesn't he?” She asks in her frail old voice. You simply nod in agreement.

She lets out a small, pitiful laugh. “Well child I hate to tell you, but you've been lied too… The stories you've heard about this land are false… The pearly gates of Saint Peter have rotted away, the angels and saints you've prayed too have become monsters and demons, mother Mary has become the source of the darkest evil of all and God himself has left his holy kingdom...” she spoke in a dark tone. You move back out of both fear and disgust. “But perhaps child…. Maybe you will be different… Maybe you will return heaven into what it once was… No, of course not… You'll end up a sinner soon enough.” She said as she started to laugh hysterically. She reaches out to you but you quickly move back into the darkness towards the forgotten kingdom of heaven.

Greetings readers! I have come up with an interesting idea for an rp (in my mind) that takes the Bible and puts a Dark fantasy twist to it. So far this is just the interest check but if this gets enough people behind it I will gladly make a C.s., rule sheet, OOC and rp. I'm looking for up to 3 other people with different roles and abilities. Please mark it if interested!
Last edited by cz_invazion on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

FUCK

Re: [Req/F] Blasphemous... (open)

Post by FUCK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:11 am

I like it, gives me a dark souls feel.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:13 am

That would be because it was heavy inspiration as well as few other games

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 am

Marked. Would like this.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:05 pm

I've got a feeling that this won't pick up any more people so I'll make a cs and sorts tonight

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:47 am

This sounds like it could be pretty interesting. However, if it's acceptable, I'll probably be playing a character who doesn't believe the "old nuns" story, but instead believes that hell has somehow invaded and taken over heaven and he desires to return it back to its once great glory.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:02 am

CS

Name:
Sex:
Class: (warrior, thief, spellcaster, cleric, common)
Equipment: (what you were buried with)
Armor/clothing: (what were you buried in)
Weapons: (2 Max)
Sells/miracles: (only applies if you are a spell caster or a cleric)
Bio:(who were you and how did you die?)
Appearance:(in heaven you aren't zombified, yet, so regular pictures and descriptions will be just fine.)

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 am

That's kind of a temporary cs, it's late when I finally got around to it, I'll refine it some time tomorrow

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 am

I'm in too also how many spells are spellcasters and clerics aloud to havr
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Name: Annabeth Manis

Sex: Female

Class: Spellcaster

Equipment: Just a regular looking wooden Staff

Armor/clothing: A dark grey tunic with green trim. Sandals for shoes. She also wears black pants.

Weapons: The Staff she was buried with

Spells/miracles: ((Want a small list if spells as an idea of what she can use.))

Bio: Annabeth was the miracle worker of her small town. She worked off on her own at a shop for money but spent most of her time helping individuals with illnesses and everyday problems they had. Whether it be a cold or at the face of death itself. Annabeth had one living family member to look after as well as to talk to.

Her sister Greta is disabled due to many disorders that Annabeth couldn't help with. One of which left her without being able to walk. Annabeth goes over to her house everyday to help her sister with anything she needed. Annabeth was pretty well liked in her town and because of the 'miracles' she performed, it made her well known as well. There were some that didn't particularly liklike hwe because they found it immoral. To wield such power could cause problems. Two of said people had snuck into Anna's house while she slept and killed her.

Appearance:

Her tunic like thing:
The attachment download (3).jpeg is no longer available
Her looks:
download (3).jpeg
download (3).jpeg (4.02 KiB) Viewed 87 times