[One] You're The So Called Savior?

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[One] You're The So Called Savior?

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:30 pm

The sea had always been [Muse A]'s favorite place. They didn't have to worry about other people butting into their business and they always felt the most peaceful while sailing. They didn't have to worry about the troubles of the poeple living on land and they honestly didn't really care about what happened. They were just sailing the seas, finding gold on different islands, they'd stop at a pub to get a drink, and they'd occassionally have to stop to get their ship fixed.

[Muse B] had been raised in a small village on an island called Nova. They would help their family with the crops and tend to the animals on their farm. They got along with just about everyone and they would rarely get into trouble. Despite being happy where they were, they had always longed for adventure. When they were younger, they often got into trouble by exploring in the unknown parts of the island or they would pick fights with the animals or people who would cause trouble for their townsfolk.

One morning, in the kingdom on the mainland, a dark figure appeared and defeated all of who opposed him. He soon took over the throne and sent his minions across the seas to set an example of those who would stand against him. One day a large, frightening looking ship sailed to the island of Nova and tall gaurds in black armour rushed out and began killing and kidnapping the villagers.

OPTIONS:
1) [Muse B] had escaped, but was determined to find their missing family/avenge their fallen friends. They had fallen unconcious and had drifted across the ocean to another island. They awoke and found many people were going in with their daily lives. Being thirsty, [Muse B] made their way into the closest pub and ordered a drink. It was then that they overheard a story from [Muse A]. They spoke about having defeating a large monster and it sparked [Muse B]'s interest. Thry walked over to them and listened to the rest of their tale. At the end of it, [Muse B] knew they had found the right person to help them on their quest to retrieve their family back! [Muse B] was very shocked and dussapointed when [Muse A] refused to help. It took them a while, but [Muse B] was able to convince them to help.

2) [Muse B] had been taken hostage on the ship with the rest of their family and friends. One day, they were taken to the upper deck of the ship and were about to be in some trouble when a voice yelled at them from another ship. [Muse A] appeared, holding onto one of the ropes on the side of their ship, and was demanding that the bad guys release [Muse B]. They did by tossing them overboard. [Muse A] wuickly came to the rescue by junping in after them and they pulled [Muse B] onto their ship. The villains' ship got away and [Muse B] demanded that they follow it and they had to rescue their friends and family. [Muse A] denied it, saying that it wasn't worth it.

Will [Muse B] be able to convince [Muse A] to save their friends ans family or would they have to work alone?

◇•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•◇

Hello!

◇ I know I have quite a few roleplays, but I can't help it... I keep coming up with ideas. >.<
◇ I am looking for someone to play as Muse B, but if you'd like, you can play as Muse A.
◇ I am looking for at least 2 peeps to play as Muse B & 2 to play as Muse A.
◇ Please know that I may be gone for various times and lengths due to my medical condition. This means my replies may take a while.
◇ Rules:
•Follow RPF Rules!
•Control your character(s) and I will control mine.
•Don't be OP (Over Powered).
•Violence, cursing, and romance are allowed.
•Please be able to help me move the story along. If I have to do all the work, I will lose interest quickly. Sorry. :/
•If you have any ideas or questions, don't hesitate to ask me!
•Have Fun!

◇•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•◇
Character Sheet Template
Muse: (Which Muse Do you wanna be?)
Name:
Personality:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Appearance: (Can be description and/or picture.)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [One] You're The So Called Savior?

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Muse A Character Sheet
Name: Nathaniel "Howell" Mason

Personality: Howell tends think rather highly of himself. When he first meets people, he doesn't trust them one bit-- he only trusts in himself. He can be a bit of a comedian, often tripping over things and making a fool of himself. Though a having a rather proud, loud mouth, he does tend to keep to himself; seems to be a bit mysterious if someone really pays attention to how he acts. He is a coward and a liar. No doubt about it. As soon as he sees any sort of danger, Howell will avoid it like the plague. Finally, Howell is a greedy bastard. He lets someone do all his dirty work and keeps most of the treasure and money to himself. No questions asked.

~His ship, The NHM.
~Treasure.
~Any sort of alcohol.
~The sea.
~Sailing around.
~Drinking himself to sleep.
~Being alone.
~Getting paid.
~Being complimented.

Dislikes:
~Being bothered by people.
~Not having any sort of booze.
~Being forced into something he doesn't like/want to do.
~Being made fun of.
~Anything remotely close to the word "danger."
~When someone reall gets to know him.

Skills:
~Creating/Reading maps.
~Steering/Taking care of his ship.
~Lying/Talking his way out of things.
~Running.
~Swimming.
~Drinking a lot of alcohol.
~Eating a lot of food.
~Tracking people/ships.

Weaknesses:
~If he gets too drunk, Howell will possibly say or do things he normally would not while sober.
~Fighting (because he is a coward at heart).
~Doing a lot of work.
~Making friends (and keeping them).
~He can't (more like won't) tell the truth.
~Trusting people.
~Being serious (he isn't on purpose).

Appearance:
Description: Howell stands at a height of 6 inches and wieghs two hundred and forty-five (245) pounds. His skin is a bit darker in color, his eyes are a vibrant green with dark circles underneath them, and his lips have a darker pink tone to them. His nose and cheeks may have a darker shade of red tint to them due to being 98.9% drunk most of the time. His dark brown hair is a bit long, emdimg at his shoulders, and is either being held in a low/high ponytail or is let lose. His right ear is peirced with a gold hoop earring and he has brown facial hair underneath his lip, on his chin, and he has a little bit under his nose. Over a majority of his face is a long scar from some battle he had when he was younger.

Picture:
Richimes.jpg
Howell Appearance
Richimes.jpg (17.27 KiB) Viewed 106 times
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:15 am

I am interested

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:10 am

Woohoo! Just get a cs up. ;)