Ax' Me Anything

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Axiom

Ax' Me Anything

Post by Axiom » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Hello RP Forums, I'm Axiom. A few months ago, I tried registering for the first time but I think my ip was mistaken for spam. I didn't give up though because this place seems really fun and chill so now I'm here. I've been forum roleplaying for a year or two and English is my second language, so I'm hoping my writing isn't too awkward. I look forward to rp with you all.

And as the thread title says, if you want to ask me something (nice please!) I'm open to answering random questions.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Re: Ax' Me Anything

Post by Shinigami » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 pm

Welcome to RPF, Axiom! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; here's a link: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Really weird how that happened. Would you mind explaining the problem?
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Axiom

Post by Axiom » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Hiya Shinigami! And sure. It did happen a couple months ago so my memory might be off.

I remember I made it to the registration, entered my info, and then the system took me to a page that said my ip was associated with a spam account. I couldn't access the forum index after that. If I tried to register again, it just kept sending me to that page. At the time, I was in a college dorm room. Maybe it had something to do with the network?

Definitely glad I was able to register now. Thank you for the welcome! I'll be sure to ask if I have any concerns.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:26 am

Yeah, we were having noticeable issues with our spam system. I've shut it off for the time being, and things seem to be going smoother. If you ever have any other issues, you can email me at unkemptaeons@gmail.com and I'll get things sorted out.
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

Axiom

Post by Axiom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:12 am

Hi Annasiel. Ah, okay that makes sense. I'm glad it's been working a lot more smoothly since. I'll be sure to send an email if any future issues arise. Thank you! :D