[OOC] Epica Aurelia

Archer_Algren
Bronze

[OOC] Epica Aurelia

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:06 am

Lets discuss how we plan to meet, I plan for us to meet in a town while we’re minding our own business, only for an attack by the Junaris Empire makes us scramble to our Megadei to defend the town, the mainstay unit of the Junaris Empire is called the Alseides;
It is unique in that it doesn’t run on an elemental engine, and its weapons are the small six holes at the end of its clublike arms, the center hole is a flamethrower nozzle while the five other holes around it allow a special liquid metal to take the forms of various weapons, ranging from claws, blades, or even maces, think of it like the liquimetal terminator’s ability to form melee weapons on its hands.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Andromeda Infinity
Meaningless Title

Re: [OOC] Epica Aurelia

Post by Andromeda Infinity » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Aaaaaaaaa, chitty chatty!

Which town could it be? I was thinking it could be perfect for it to be where my character used to live before joining the knights, which is where his family is. Imminent tragedy ahoooy.
"We're all idiots on the inside." - My dearest"...And from that moment on, I started loving you unconditionally."

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 pm

You want to kill off his family? I admit, the ones leading the Imperial Forces will be a dick, but we will later on learn that there are some in the Empire who want to bring the war to a peaceful end, and that we will meet Pharastians who are just as worse as what the Empire can do.

Andromeda Infinity
Meaningless Title

Post by Andromeda Infinity » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 am

Killing them off right away wasn't in my mind, more like putting them in danger as it could be a great plot point for development.
"We're all idiots on the inside." - My dearest"...And from that moment on, I started loving you unconditionally."

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Is anybody else reading this? Since I made it for a reason.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 am

I'm reading it. I just didn't really have anything to say. Pancakes idea sounded fine with me if that's what you two want to go with. I can fit my character in pretty much anywhere we decide to start the rp.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:38 am

Alright then, I’ll get to work on the opening post as soon as work ends, we usually leave around 4:30 PM, but with the river nearly flooding the bridge here, we might leave earlier, it is 9:38 AM at this posting.
Also, I’ll take care of moving our characters to the CS thread after work.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:40 pm

RP has started:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9815
Sorry it took me a while, but I was really busy with work.