Looking for 1X1 RP.... ((Please just read))

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Looking for 1X1 RP.... ((Please just read))

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:38 am

Looking for someone willing to give me a chance to rp with them in Advanced. Training myself to be better and wanted to try my hands in front if everyone as well as under the watchful eyes of the moderators. If you'd be interested on helping me fill my want here, please, PM me and we can come up with an interesting plot we both like and get started with a reserved thread for character sheets. A Thank You for your time.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: Looking for 1X1 RP.... ((Please just read))

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:50 am

Character Sheet requirements for a RP me and Mochi had come up with.

Name:

Type: ((For the Tree))

Biography:

Personality: ((If allowed by moderators, I'd like to keep this optional for character development. Leaving surprise in the roleplay.))

Skills:

Appearance: ((Real, Anime, or Description))

Extra: ((Optional of course))

mochi

Post by mochi » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Name: Ilya Burnwood

Ethnicity: Vaguely Sino-Slavic. Northerner.

Biography: As far as the world is concerned, Ilya didn’t have a childhood, or even a past beyond arriving here on what used to be the soil of the United States. It’s not an uncommon story for people these days, and it’s one she’s not planning on telling anytime soon. All that is known is that she came from the harsh, snowy north with a pack mule and a load of ancient tech she’d scavenged from the barrens.
With her beloved mule, Oleander, she has spent the last decade or so on the road, learning from experience where to go to find untouched tech, not yet ravaged by the guardians of nature, figuring out what is useful and what is scrap, and then selling that for outrageous prices. While she has no idea what half the stuff she carries even does, if it does anything at all, she follows a strict ask-no-questions business where it isn’t her responsibility what her buyers do with her goods.
Unfortunately, this didn’t pay off.
Unaware of the risks, Ilya sold a rare alloy to a man she later found out to be a draconian mob boss ruling over an area of the Badlands with a tyrannical fist, and he managed to use this alloy to create superior weaponry that took the lives of many humans in the closest thing to a real civil war in centuries. With these weapons, Boss managed to quarantine a small but strong city-state in the Badlands, far enough away from Treefolk to live mostly sequestered and isolated. Feeling remorse for her role in the bloodshed, or perhaps seeking a sale where people wouldn’t recognise her face, Ilya migrated further south, into more unprecedented and dangerous territory...

Personality: She never stays in one place long enough for anyone to get a grasp on her personality. She always seems a bizarre mix of world-weary and ignorantly naive, though.

Skills: a natural treasure hunter with a knack for finding ruins and knowing where the best loot lies. Also fairly good at appraisal, judging how much things are worth. Of course, she has a silver tongue, as she haggles for a living, and it seems she keeps a lot of artifacts in her personal belongings instead of selling them, though she probably doesn’t know how to use all of them.

Appearance: Image
Lean, androgynous, short-cropped brown hair and fair skin. Often covered in thick clothes from her adventures in cooler climates, but is ill-adjusted to hot temperatures, so anything above 20 celsius gets her sweating. She always has many pockets and bags and the like, to carry things.

Extra: her mule, Oleander, is fairly well trained and listens to her voice. It’s pretty slow, though, and not incredibly bright. However, they have climbed mountains together, so it mustn’t be completely stupid.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:16 am

Name: Ferm

Type: Oakwood Spruce

Biography. Ferm was brought into the war of the trees when he was born. His father strongly believing in the cause and ready to end the problem and rest. At night the trees moved around. They communicated and on some nights of activity stayed in spot and talked locally. Always being secretive to the humans. Ferm agreed with the cause as well after he grew up more. Always communicating with his dad over dinner and such. Dinner being setting down near water and resting slightly. Frem's father died during his mistake. He had been ready to stop a nuclear power plant. He had created the chained explosion over the western US, causing the super mutant issue they had now as well as the with the humans. He never told anyone about what He didn't tell a soul, human or tree alike. He had kept it a secret becausbecause no one was alive to tell it. That wasn't the only evidence, as emails to dead scientist in the town he was staying near were sent to. ((If needed, will touch up. Just kind if busy at the moment.

Personality: No one really knows his personality as he never said more than one word to anyone before his mistake. Only his father. He never talked to anyone after it.

Skills: No skills however, Just being tall and strong. Intelligent too.

Appearance:
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (22.33 KiB) Viewed 245 times