Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:36 pm

The Silvia followed in earnest. It's wheels spinning into a drifting motion as well. Tohiro keeping his sight on catching the speeding vehicle. He seemed to be slightly catching the Cuda as he came out if the turns. His dad had taught him a lot of the driving he was doing now.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Ariana looks at him and takes the laptop"thank you"

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:59 am

Mercedes eyes flicked from the mirror to the road in front of her, letting off the gas, but only to make the turn of the onramp onto the freeway. She then put her foot back to the floor, upshifting and began accelerating down the freeway, weaving around other cars.
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:51 am

Tohiro sighed as the Cuda swerved onto the freeway. His Silvia followed quickly. Pursuing it through heaps of traffic as he does up to catch the car in front of him. Luckily he had his sirens going so that they parted out if his way.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Carter set the straight razor down, wiping his face with a cloth. He inspected himself in the mirror and reached to his collection of aftershaves and hesitated, before choosing Armani Code and applying it.
Carter opened his closet, looking through the clothes, then selected a black Armani 3 piece suit with white buttons, a black dress shirt, a white tie and a pair of white sleeve garters. He walked to his desk, opening a laptop and pressing the power button, then to his bed and began dressing.
He fastened his belt and walked back to his desk, opening his inbox. He checked the one new message, and read it. He then pulled out his phone and sent a text, walking back to his bed. He reached under, and pulled out a large case, setting on his bed and opened it. It had 3 sections, 2 of them holding 5 handguns each, the last holding 6 cylinders about two and a half inches in diameter. He pulled a long-slide 1911 and a cylinder from the case, closed the case and placed it under his bed.
Carter pulled on his jacket, and walked out of his room, looking to his interpreter before putting both hands in fists and tapping his wrists together.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mercedes eyes went to her mirror. The S15 was catching up. She upshifted, her eyes going to her boost gauge before serving around a lorry. Her eyes went back to the gauge, the needle rising with the revs, and when the boost gauge showed 2.1, she shifted again, her eyes moving to the speedometer, the needle creeping past 110.
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:42 pm

Ariana played on the computer but tried to reach social media but met a blue screen "damn it" she knew it was hopeless and useless to try

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:44 am

The Silvia was still speeding up. The turbo accelerating it forward faster with every passing second. Soon the S15 was right up against the back bumper of the Cuda. His speedometer had read 117 and stayed at that as he gently pushed the Cuda. Letting the driver know through the sudden push that they need to pull over.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:45 am

Mercedes eyes flicked to her mirror, then forward, hoping Tohiro wasn't expecting what was going to happen next. Fire was expelled by the 'Cuda's exhaust, leaving two dark marks on the Silvia's hood as the 'Cuda was shifted into fifth gear and began pulling away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The white Audi pulled to a stop in front of the restaurant. Carter slid on a pair of black gloves and picked up the cylinder in the passenger seat, then exited the car.
Carter pushed the hostess out of the way, even though he was deaf, he knew the hostess was trying to keep him out of the dining area. Carter pulled out his phone, looked at the screen for a moment, then slid it back into his pocket. He pulled out a chair from a table with two men sitting at it and took a seat. He ignored the men as he reached across the table and picked up a half-full champagne glass. He pinched the rim of the glass and rotated it, then took a drink. He set down the glass, and uncapped the cylinder, and pulled out a second foam cylinder, comprised of two halves. He opened the two halves, then set the silver, life-sized, incredibly detailed model of a praying mantis on the table. He took another drink from the glass then sat back, looking at the two.
It happened fast. Before anyone could notice, one of the man went limp in his chair, a hole from a 10 millimeter round in his forehead. Carter stood up, slipping the pistol back into his jacket and walked to the exit of the now silent restaurant.
- Brandon A. Bogar

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Tohiro frowned as the markmarks were left on his favorite car. It was a good thing that he was going to repaint her anyway. He shifted gears as well. Trying to keep up wiwith the Cuda.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:46 pm

ariana waited for the interpreter who said carter had dinner thing planned for me