Teen Superheroes: the comic: the movie [1x1]

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
mochi

Re: Teen Superheroes: the comic: the movie [1x1]

Post by mochi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:02 am

Maxx wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:38 am
Just had an idea: What if SIDA was aware of what the hospital was doing - but wasn't actually connected to it - and said to them about "borrowing" Lou for a bit, promising she'd still turn up for her scans and tests and all that?
Yeah that's actually a cool idea (forgive me if you get this twice, I'm not sure what's going on but my response didn't send or something so I have to rewrite it)! Really fits with the Intelligence and Defence aspect of the agency. They probably want to use Lou like they're using Orion, though at least they're a lil more morally scrupulous...? Anyway, maybe Orion is assigned to her both as a test for him and to keep an eye on/bodyguard Lou? It'll make it even better when he really doesn't want to have to work together and she keeps...licking him...

Saheen, there's nothing inherently wrong with that CS, but I feel like it tonally doesn't fit what I was aiming for. Perhaps you didn't properly read through the rules...? :P the powers also seem a little too high end for the teen hero aesthetic I'm going for... Sorry. If you want to have another go at the CS, I'm ok with that, but since I already have a taker, a second game would have to be even more tonally accurate for me. If you don't wanna, that's also ok! Keep also eye out, I might have another request up some time in the future, when I have time to fit it in.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:08 am

Ok. I'll look for it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:09 am

To be honest, I already kinda have the base idea of what I could write when Lou is first introduced to Orion.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

mochi

Post by mochi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:29 am

Hey Saheen, you’re a good sport! Wish you luck in any future rp!

And that sounds real neato. Now, I’m not sure exactly how it all works around here yet so have a little patience, but should I make an ooc thread for this? And maybe discuss it a little more there? Oh, I suppose we would need a CS thread too, right?

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:41 am

Yeah, an ooc thread would good for discussing it further. And it doesn't need a cs thread, especially cos its a 1x1, but it would make it a lot easier if we need to check something on our CSes.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

mochi

Post by mochi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:25 am

mochi

Post by mochi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:58 pm

Bumping this because I realise I can probably handle more than I originally thought and also I'd still really like to play with all of these characters, Billy and Ocelot specifically. I'm just really feeling teen drama and angst in this forum tonight.