[xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:41 am

Emmaline didn't like the answer that he gave, seeing that she just wanted to hold him closely and lay next to him for awhile, or at least until she fell asleep but that didn't happen as he refused it but it made sense why he didn't want to. He wanted her to rest, to be healed and she wanted her to be careful. She couldn't complain at that, honestly because he was just looking out for her. She was honestly just glad that he was here for her right now... Seeing as that no one was right now. Not even her own family. She pulled away from him, sitting upright as soon as he pulled away to grab a chair and sit next her bed and she smiled softly as he comforted her, next to her bed, wiping her tears and winning her with comforting words. She wiped her other tears that kept falling out of nowhere and involuntary. She looked at him as she noticed that he had a gift for her, even though the gift of him being here for her was just enough. But maybe she was being emotional from the trauma yesterday. Just thinking about it made her wound hurt and she put a hand over it, the free one he grabbed to slip on... "Rings?" She blinked a couple of times as she looked up at him with her eyes slightly widened but she quickly smiled as she pulled her hand back gently to look at the rings and admire them and him, looking from them. "Thank you, Im not sure why you would still want to marry me... I'm so complicated and obviously have bad luck with what happened to me yesterday. A dog attack at night, is least common than you'll expect." She laughed. Or that was the excuse that the doctor told her before Kier came into the hospital and her bed

//same :))

"ωιτнουτ мє, Ꮠοя ѕυяє, α ρєяᏐєϲτ ωοяℓ∂"

spacesgoats

Re: [xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am

//hello???

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:24 am

(I will reply as soon as I get home to my computer! :)

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:25 am

//okay ty!!! :()

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 am

//hello?

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 am

“There’s no reason to thank me for being my wife.” Kier shook his head; a light chuckle escaped from him. He grabbed and held her hand in support for the looks; a husband had to be there when his wife was hospitalized. Humans had a ton of customs and structures. Humans were chatty and weird, but their blood was sustaining and tasty. He’d have no reason to stay a vampire if it wasn’t for the blood. ‘A dog attack seems right.’ His eyes wandered to her bandaged shoulder. The Elders did their duties well; he couldn’t be an Elder himself. He cared too little for the vampires and humans. It would a true massacre if he was in power. He’d personally pin all feedings on all the other supernatural species. “Didn’t I tell you a lady should never walk home alone at night?” Though he let her do the same the night before, he didn’t count himself as she was safe then. “You never know what will come for you. But you won’t have to worry about attacks anymore, I’m sure the dog has died.” Strays never survived long. Kier came to a stand, releasing her hand. Leaning down to press a gentle kiss on top of her hair, he moved the strands away so he could see her face clearly. “Rest, and I’ll see when we can go home now that you’re awake.”

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 am

Emmaline blinked a couple of times as he grabbed her hand again. Something that surprised her seeing that he was quite the person that honestly kept to himself and just was observant and not the emotional or feely type. Even if she met this man a few days ago, her husband a few days ago. She felt like she fully knew him all, always have and she just waiting to finally, actually meet him in person. It was weird because the first night they met they decided to get married, engaged, and now he had the ring for her and everything and seem to actually love her for who she was and actually care... For her. She looked over at him as she smiled softly and put a hand his as she smiled a bit more from just seeing him again, her eyes resting on his. But it didn't stay there long as he scolded her nicely and she looked down, "I'm sorry... I was looking for you after you stormed off." She said softly as her soft blue eyes returned to his. "I wanted to see if you were okay, I guess you are now." She smiled once again as she gripped his hand a bit tightly. That was until he slipped his hand away to stand up and lean close to kiss her forehead which made her cheeks glow a bright red across her cheeks, looking down at her lap again, dragging her hands into her lap. She loved the kiss, the comfort and him... She smiled softly as she looked up at him again and nodded. slipping back deep into the bed, closing her eyes as she gripped the sheets over her body. "I love you... Kier...." She whispered before she seemed to slip into her abyss of dreams

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 am

After Kier handled Emmaline's leave from the hospital, he returned back to her side. The staff was reluctant, but some persuasion did the trick. The house doctor was capable overseeing Emmaline if she had existing issues. Retrieving his gloves from his pocket, he pulled them on. 'Hm, she listens well.' He came back to find her in slumber, and he decided to allot her a few hours rest before they left. In the meanwhile, Kier sat in the chair, petting her arm as he stared at her sleeping face. 'I can't wait to finally taste you.' She loved him, so he worked out that she'd be easy to will. He had to find the right time though, and getting out of the hospital was at the top of the list. The hours elapsed, and Kier coerced one of the nurses to start the motorwagen out front and keep the engine running so they could leave hastily. Kier shook her awake. "It's time to go home."

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:17 am

Emmaline slept pretty well, especially the first time in the hospital. Their beds were quite comfortable, more comfortable than what she lived in and everything about the place was very comforting so she slept pretty comfortable but it was something about this time that made her not. She was here and squirming in the bed as she gripped the sheets a bit tightly and having discomfort. It wasn't because the bed or anything but just her dreams weren't as quite pleasant. She had that same dream as she did last night but it was more detailed and graphic, more scary and more realistic with more blood, screaming and yelling. At one point, she could hear whispers and she could make out one, 'Don't trust him... He will eat you alive.' The fact that it had clearly meant for a person, and a male was the scary part. It made her think... That it couldn't be Kier. He was the only person that she hung around, it couldn't be him because he actually loved her and cared for her. It couldn't be-- Before she could think deeper or even call out to the voice in her dark and deep dreams she was shook awake making her quickly open her eyes to shoot up. She breathed heavily and quickly as she frighten a bit but seeing Kier, with his soft and simple smile made everything better... But she couldnt help but wonder. Why couldn't she trust him? Was it even true. But she didn't worry about that now, but worried about, going home? Would it be her home...? They were going to her house! "W-Wait... No you don't have to take me to my house... It's a bit messy and depressing I can walk myself. Really." She smiled nervously as she looked up at him

"ѕнοωмєγουяρяєττγᏐαϲє"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:54 am

"Oh no, you're not going back to your house. I can't have my wife living on her own. It's not safe." Kier hushed, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Dogs were not the dangerous creatures she had to be cautious about. He could hardly call the cheap settlement she resided in a home. He scored big; finding treasure in a dump. "Come on, the car is on." He believed he was a gentle feeder. The fighting and screaming paired with every meal, but he looked past the struggle. A woman enjoyed it in the end whether she did or he made them think that. He thoroughly relished in the activity. An early habit of playing with humans developed in his younger years. Being a man and a vampire was the best combination. With Emmaline, he'd be sure to be gentle. 'She is second hand now..' Kier dismissed the thought, and he would act accordingly when he finally ate.