[OOC] Fate Breakers

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

[OOC] Fate Breakers

Post by HoneyBuzz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:51 pm

General discussion and shtuff goes here.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

SuXeSoN

Re: [OOC] Fate Breakers

Post by SuXeSoN » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:00 am

Another question, was Lucis asked to go immediately, before the raiding party went. Or is he expected to go at the same time?

Also, maybe I should add the sling to Lu's CS...
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Loyal to none but the one true King... OZYMANDIO-DA!

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:56 am

He's supposed to go before. AKA now, lol

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:10 am

Lol, K k, I'll write up a post XD
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 am

So do all the characters know each other? I remember someone mentioning that the rebel group or the fate brakers have been in camp together for some time-- could it be possible that Tommy could is new or newer to the camp? I only ask this because I have played my cards like Tommy has no idea who anyone else is, I thought it would be easier to allow Tommy to learn of each character as he adventures with them but if this causes conflict I can start writing a bit differently.
Tell me, what do you see?

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:24 am

There are in essence two kind of people. Introverts and extroverts. Extroverts loves hanging out with people and making new friends, and introverts are the opposite.

IRL I'm actually quite introverted so I can't say how much extroverted people do, but as an Introvert I remember important names and people.
If I don't talk to someone in an extended time period I forget their names. So it could very well be that either Tommy is introverted or stumbled across the camp "recently".

In the end that's your call
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 am

Don't Introverts also enjoy the company of others? Only on a much smaller, and personal scale? Even so, the interaction would still take energy away from them but they would enjoy it until it becomes tiresome. I say this as an introvert myself. (Though, possibly an ambivert?) But I digress.

I was going to say that being introverted or not doesn't quite matter when you're forced to be part of a community that requires your contribution. Especially for such a long time, like a year. In fact, I was planning to make Lucis much timider in this RP, but since a year has passed, he would've warmed up to most Fateless, and became reliable. Character growth and all of that.

Point is, you'll know people, even if you actively avoid them. You'll still be observing them and you'll get an idea of what they are like, even if they truly are not what they seem to be. You'll get an impression.

I would think that it boils down to the matter if it's possible that some Fateless were "revived" sooner than others. Or if they were constantly reviving all of the time. Or maybe Tommy revived a while back and just discovered the camp recently. I was going to ask more about this dynamic of the story but I was kinda afraid that would be bothersome.

Edit: Also, before I forget to bring this up again. Since I will be absolutely offline and unable to post from the 23rd of this month to the 3rd of next month. I rather not have everyone pause this RP for this soo... What is going to happen to Lucis? I suggest that depending on how things go. He could go missing, get caught, or get hurt/comatose or any combination of the 3 which would force him to actually go out of commission. This wouldn't disrupt the flow of the RP as um.. Him suddenly disappearing from the face of the RP world before suddenly re-appearing >.<

Another idea is that someone who thinks is up to it could control him? This could also be a temporary thing so that he's controlled until he gets out of commission. I really won't mind if someone took control of Lucis if I wasn't able to wrap things up. As long as he stays in character. Either way, it would be nice to have him be at a state where I could pop him back into the RP seemlessly

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 pm

All the Fateless know OF each other, at the very least. They were all revived around the same time, minus Carmen who was around a bit earlier.

And Lucis disappearing would make a great plot point, both story and character wise.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Okay I understand, thanks
Tell me, what do you see?

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 am

HoneyBuzz wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 pm
And Lucis disappearing would make a great plot point, both story and character wise.
Agreed! I think one way we could do that if Lucis were to be knocked out from behind while he was doing recon. Since just being apprehended or caught would cause him to warp to camp. That, or it's his own mistake and that he fell from the trees. Either way, he'd be taken into the camp, whether or not the Bishops know of his purpose. Because of 1. He's a kid. 2. He's in danger. 3. He's a danger. It probably makes sense to capture him for interrogation if they knew (the more likely situation) or bring him in and heal him up (Bishop trainees are likely not as corrupt/evil as their superiors. Actually, that's a really good plot point in its own right. It's really good to have opposing sides to not be "black" and "white" and it's actually obscure who's in the right. If there's such a thing. But that's not the main point.). Except that he won't wake up since he'll just be able to warp to camp. Basically, he'll stay knocked out until the raiding party comes along and brings him back to camp. How's that?