The Wheel of Life – Gwendolyn

Characters go here!
ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

The Wheel of Life – Gwendolyn

Post by ButteryPancake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:31 pm

• Name: "I'm Leah, Leah Gwydion."
  • Alias: "Acquaintances call me Gwendolyn, and regulars call me Gwen. What? No, my first name is Leah. Y'know, they used to call me Liang at the temple, so it rubbed on me; I just modified it to fit western standards."
  • Age: "I'm nineteen, I was born on October first; that makes me a Libra."
  • Alignment: "Sometimes, one must forget about feelings and social constructs in order to do the right thing. Going straight ahead, guided by strong morals, that is what we all should aim for. Nonetheless, we are not perfect, so there is always a time when we let ourselves be guided by feelings instead, and detour from the moral compass. If we, however, strive for the better way most of the time, we can call ourselves "good people," despite our wrongdoings."
  • Brief Bio: "I honestly don't think much about my past these days. Live in the present, think of the future and only look back to see where you did wrong so you won't do it again. But if you insist... Ahem. I was raised by a pair of cultists, they never talked about their rituals, they weren't even aware that I knew about the rituals. They wanted something, a pact, perhaps; that's what got me here, but I'm getting ahead of myself. My childhood had nothing interesting about it, except for the weirdos that brought me in this world, which were cultists... Oh, I already said that? Right.

My life style was wrecked when I dared to enter one of their rituals, which they made with a very extensive group of people. Apparently, they attempted to summon a creature to do their bidding, but it backfired the second I entered the circle. Everyone went crazy, claiming I ruined it all, and blaming my parents for the great failure. [Chuckle] Little did they know that their ritual worked a lot better than they planned, just not the way they wanted. From that moment on; I became a walking limbo for the creatures that the order has been trying to summon for years, maybe centuries, but they didn't know. At first I didn't, either, but as time passed, I learned to even control it and harness their power.

Hm? School? Of course I went to school! I assisted for almost a decade to the Longxing temple in Shijiazhuang, it really taught me a lot about myself and the outside world, better than any of your western schools. Hm? What was that? Hmph. Wǒ kàn dào nàgè yúchǔn de shǒushì, nǐ zhè zàng zhū. (我看到那个愚蠢的手势,你这脏猪。) Oh! Anyways, I don't think there's anything else that's relevant. My years in the temple? That's not something I can share with anyone, tèbié shì xiàng nǐ zhèyàng de báichī. (特别是像你这样的白痴。) Well, I have to go back to work, don't forget to recommend me with your friends, and please come back again!
  • Powers, Abilities, and Equipment: "It's magic I ain't gonna explain shit."
Last edited by ButteryPancake on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.

ButteryPancake
Meaningless Title

Re: The Wheel of Life – Gwendolyn

Post by ButteryPancake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Leaving this here as a placeholder and the promise of a magic character. It's a WIP, don't fret.
Should you be lucky enough to balance the correct number of murdered babies with adequate hours of volunteer service at children's cancer hospitals, you'll end up Neutral.