Letting a new day begin,

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Rorschach

Letting a new day begin,

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:30 am

Remember turning on the night,
If you know what I was quoting send me a friend request immediately lol, anyway I am Rawr ;) I have some past experience with role-play forums but they were very laid back and not too strict so I am not too sure if I am consider an intermediate role-player. My interest are music and other things besides music, but mostly music lol. I would love to make this more interesting but I can barely keep my eyes open right now, lately I have had a really shitty sleep cycle but that fact that I wake up every morning is enough to deduct it is going to be a shitty day rather I am well rested or not, hey look a depression joke in 2018--nice. If I have not lost you yet then I want to congratulate you, you currently paying more attention to me then my parents ever have, ha got em! Two dark joke back to back, comment below if you seen that one coming, and while you down there give that like button a smack. OMFG I am on fire, although that last one wasn't technically of the same humor, idk if I even make sense anymore but I am glad to join this website, forum, url link, binary code of data, this captivating alternative to a social life. Okay jokes aside Rorschach is my name and I am here to mingle and do stuff that is consider playing in a role. (I hope they don't ban me after seeing because they think I am trolling because i am not.)
Tell me, what do you see?

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Letting a new day begin,

Post by Shinigami » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Well that was one hell of an intro... :lol:

Welcome to RPF, Rorschach! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; here's a link: Da Rules. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to message me or another member of the staff.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us! ^_^
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Rorschach

Re: Letting a new day begin,

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Thank you, and I appreciate the compliment lol. I have look over the Da Rule, but have you looked over Ja Rule? (I would have loved to actually make my pun a link to his music but beggars can't have money.) Anyway, thank you again and I do hope I enjoy the stay as well xd.
Tell me, what do you see?