[REQ]Black Stars Prison for Shonen Villains

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Re: [REQ]Black Stars Prison for Shonen Villains

Post by InquisitorRothus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:43 am

Probably
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 am

WIP

Prisoner CS
Name:
Garret Olson
Holding Area:
1-A
Cellmate:

Powers:
Soul Siphon: From any enemy that he kills, Garret collects their soul. So long as the kill is his own their soul belongs to him. In doing so he gains a small fraction of that persons strength as well as a single power or ability they had possessed. The abilities strength and potency is reduced by 25% of its origin compared.

By sacrificing all of the souls he's collected over time Garret can transfer his own soul to a fresh corpse. Resurrecting himself freely. Of course he has to have absorbed a large sum of souls.

Sennpuyakku:
Garret can extract the bones or organs of his enemies. Without creating a wound or bleeding, and attach it to his own body. His heart stopped working? He'll remove his own and use another persons. This ability is limited to physical touch. So long as he is physically touching a person, he can trigger this ability.
Biography:
No u.
Appearance:
Extra:
Last edited by ShaFlow on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 am

Wtf how are you going to just over look me? Me, the bring of rain and all things bad, I'll have you know that I once tag teamed a devilish bear with duckmiester and we almost won, it if not for the hidden fact that its mother was no more then a jump, skip, and a hop away. Honestly I should have know I was screwed when Annasielthemelapiel posted under me, scum. This actually happens a lot more then you think, not with anna involved but just being over looked, I once in my construction class began to create such a lavish design into this piece of wood. The wood was nothing more then scrap since I had finished my project ahead of time and let me tell you this, I was the ace in that class, if you want the hands of god upon your chest of wood I was the guy or if you needed to a simple explanation on how to replace a blade I could do that as well. Anyway I made this design that told of elegance yet keeping sense of feral nature, it was majestic and before the class could come to a close I went to the bathroom. Oh how foolish and naive was I, upon reentering the classes I laid my eye on Timmy getting praised FOR MY WORK! I nearly collapsed as the teacher's words of praise sank into my ears, I nearly dropped at tear as the teacher patted TIMMY'S back, god I hate Timmy. But you are not teacher right Shaflowthemassagerofdough?
Tell me, what do you see?

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:34 am

no u

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Are you really trying to tell the tales of how great you are while I AM HERE!? Unacceptable!

You were overlooked because you didn’t radiate with the confidence of a cosplayer in a room full of weebs. You, the bringer of rain and all bad things, suffocating in a depressive aura that seems to make everything go wrong. Dissssssgusting. Your feats of nearly defeating the devilish bear means nothing if you have no results! The mother came too? Who cares! Just another obstacle that needed to be taken down, and you ran. Expected of someone who’s easy to overlook even if you were standing on a 7ft stool! Do not blame others for you failures! You’re attempts have been megaflops and nothing less.
You allowed wittle itty bitty Timmy to take credit for your work, while you simply sat suffering in your tears? Were your tears even glowing with glitter? I bet they weren’t. What pathetically pathetic patheticness. I can’t stand to hear you babble on of how your goals were not but mere inches away, and you continue to let it get taken from you. Do not act as like a hot shot if you can not show results. You’re a head cold in a room full of terminal illnesses, you will not survive.

It is time I whip you into shape, destroy that instinct to give up and replace it with an insatiable drive to win!
Sha! Accept them! So that I may bring out the success hungry monster dwelling inside them!
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Guys, guys, we can’t ALL be the next Shakespeare.
I am Aqua's Princess

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:22 am

I'm now going through the rest of the CS's I haven't accepted.

For all those who have been accepted and your CS is on the 1st page of this thread, I'm also working on the thread parallel to my hunt.

If you aren't accepted give me a paragraph as to why I am Shaflowthemassagerofdough

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:10 am

UPDATED THE ROLES LIST AND CELLMATES HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED ACCORDINGLY.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:48 am

I see, go on and completely overlook me
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 am

WE DON'T HAVE A SHELF ROLE!