[REQ]Clover: The Neo Age

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Re: [REQ]Clover: The Neo Age

Post by Orophin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm

So, just for clarification, did the incident only cause their physical looks to change, or did it also augment the people in different ways as well? Like by increasing their physical abilities or giving them supernatural powers. Also, did the incident only effect humans or could it have effected animals as well?

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Just woke up, but I'll answer Orophin first. It depends on the person. What someone is changed into and the reasoning behind it is unknown at the moment. While special abilities aren't generally a thing ehanced strength/stamina/speed are. Again, depending on what the person is altered to. An example I can give is Magnus and Matilda.

Magnus, who used to be a Olympic weightlifter was diagnosed with Huntington's disease. Which his daughter inherited. Both were cured, but altered as shown in the picture. While Magnus was already very strong his new form nearly tripled his strength. His skin also hardened as a result.

As far as animals being affected there are currently no animals reported of being affected by the serum.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:33 pm

is my person ok

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Residence refers to where they are currently living. (city or state in the US or country etc if not in the US.)

I'm going to need a bit more of a Bio than what you provided. Your character had 20 years to develop after the Neo Age. That needs to be explained. Also a bit more specific of what type of cancer the character had. Just saying "cancer" and that their legs needed to be amputated because of it is a bit vague.

A bit more research and detail are the main things I need.

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:25 pm

ok thank you

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm

let me know whats missing again please

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Leukemia doesn't form in a particular body part. It's a cancer of blood forming tissues, such as bone marrow. This does not cause limb loss, and Leukemia is usually treated with chemotherapy. Leukemia is not gotten rid of by amputation, so if they took her legs, that would be malpractice and she would be rich. Also, if your character was an orphan, as your bio suggests, she would not have been able to just get up and leave the hospital whenever she wanted to. Especially not with cancer. She also would not have been able to just "go home" because she had no parents and would have been put up into a foster home or orphanage.

I'm also not sure how she got home on her own without legs, or intended to take care of herself with no legs. And if you're trying to go for retractable claws, Cats are the ones who have that. Not dogs.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:41 am

i will fix it

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 pm

This is still looking for people
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:46 am

Name: Damien Morallis

Height: 5'4

Weight: 52kg

Current Residence: New York

Family History: Damien's mother Alaina and his father Dominic were high school sweethearts and they were pretty much the perfect couple. They were practically made for each other. They dated for 8 years and then he proposed. After they got married, at the age of 24, Alaina was diagnosed with breast cancer that already spread around her lungs. She had about a month to live and both of them decided to live the rest of her life normally, like she isn't dying. That was when Phoenix was released into the public and she healed, but her appearance changed. Her once soft and warm skin was now covered in dark green cold scales. Her tongue was now a long snake one, and her fingers became long claws. Even though she was changed forever, both of them were grateful because they were given a second chance at life together and that was why they tried to have a child. They managed to create a baby together and that was how Damien was born. He was one of the first babies between a Human and a Muta. He wasn't exactly like his mother, but he wasn't exactly human. He lived his life between two species, just like his parents did and they did everything they could to protect him from the judgy eyes of others. Being a muta/human offspring he went to school with mostly humans so his differences only helped him because everybody thought they were cool.

Appearance: Damien's appearance doesn't differ much from an average human one. His eyes are dark green and his hair is black just like his eyebrows. His skin, however, is not the normal color but has a gray tone to it. His blood is blue and his ears are pointy like an elf's would be. Just like his mother, he has claws which he had cut when he was 15 so he wouldn't hurt anybody. Also he can create a type of poison that can make a person paralyzed for a few hours.

Personality: Damien has always been and will always be a nerd. He also likes to read, a lot, mostly science fiction though. He likes to study and learn and because he is some kind of a Muta, his brain can take in more information which he remembers very quickly. For fun he hangs out with his human and Muta friends and he also enjoys partying and drinking since it doesn't really effect him in a way it does a regular human being.

Changes: Gray-ish skin, pointy ears, claws, poison generation and alcohol and drug resistance.
Last edited by ScorpiBun on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be nice because it can make somebody's day better and it doesn't cost you anything.