[REQ] Welcome to Utopia!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
shadowvoidboss
Silver

Re: [REQ] Welcome to Utopia!

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:19 am

Am I good?
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm good, I've got enough RPs on my plate right now but thanks
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Shadow, I'd rather you not put and TBD or TBR in your CS.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

shadowvoidboss
Silver

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:36 pm

You mean in the personality? I'm doing that cause I honestly don't know how I'll play as her being a new character so if I wright something down I might be 100% different 7 posts in.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 pm

You need to put down At Least two to three sentences of a Basic personality. You don't have to follow it exactly, no one really does.

Everyone, you need to have your CSes done and put up by Friday. That's when we start.

RusuRP23

Post by RusuRP23 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 pm

I see that all spots are taken but this is a bit too interesting to not try, any other roles except the main? You know, something not so important / side-characters.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:21 pm

You can be either a Human that helps the cause, or you can be Earth since Blondie never put up a finished Cs or wip. It's up to you.

RusuRP23

Post by RusuRP23 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:01 am

I'll take Earth, my CS will be up in a bit.

RusuRP23

Post by RusuRP23 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am

CS

Name: Peridot Cairn
Element: Earth
Abilities:
-> (1) Rock Cannonball: Peridot is able to stick small/medium stones together and throw them at quick speeds.
-> (3) Rock Wall: Peridot is able to quickly gather elements from the ground such as rocks and smaller minerals in order to create a wall defending him.
-> (2) Path Maker: While running, Peridot can make rocks float in a way to create a path for him and others to walk on.
-> (4) Ground Vibration: Peridot can sense extremely small vibrations sent by other people which he uses to find someone's position easily.
Weapon: He mostly uses a rifle:

and keeps some small sized rocks in his pockets to use as throwing material.
Personality: Peridot often is a generous and friendly person with leadership traits but in distress he becomes very aggressive and unfriendly, only thinking about what he can do to make it in his advantage.

He never gives up on true-friends, those who've Peridot recognized that they are the same as him and would never leave him alone.
Bio: Peridot was born in the Artisans District but never saw it too much as he was mostly locked inside his residence 24/7. He never understood why until one day he was taken out on a trip with his family at the age of 16. They traveled a lot to the point where there was no sign of human life/presence around.

His parents stopped near a forest where they told Peridot to go check a little bit in further while they get some stuff from the car, the naive Peridot did as he was told and in seconds the car was gone, going back the way they came.

Peridot looked as they left and burst into tears, he didn't know what happened or why it happened. Later that day Peridot saw that rocks moved around him like magic, he saw the rocks responded to different movements of his body while he was thinking about it. Peridot then realised from all the news he's seen that he's not a normal human, but a Relatium-DNA. How was this possible, both of his parents were normal humans, how could this happen? Apparently, his parents are not really even his parents, Peridot was adopted at a very young age and was never told the truth, his "parents" waited until he grew up to abandon him and not face all the cruelty and hate towards the Relatium-DNA.

He decided to return back and face his parents about abandoning him. A good few days passed and Peridot was back in the district. Peridot tried to keep his powers as hidden as he could but his inexperience lead to small bits of rock moving around everytime he passed. He was reported and soon was caught. On the way to get locked up somewhere, Peridot managed to escape by tripping the guard then beating him up with his cuffs. Peridot got the key and unlocked himself before quickly exiting the Utopia. He knew he was never to come back as he was also wanted now.

Appearance:

Extra: Utopia Suxs