Adventure of the Damned

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Re: Adventure of the Damned

Post by Mr_Generic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 pm

Dusk didn’t move, he just leaned on Rebecca a bit. “Lilith.” He said simply, which should be enough anyways. Dusk had spoken enough about her to make that one name explain everything. As he said it he stared crying a bit more, his body shaking. He seemed completely broken, terrified, and he knew she was right there. So close to him, and it made everything so much worse.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 am

Luca walked over to Lillath, looking at the short girl with the disgusted look on her face. He still had Mao Mao on his back and had collected a puddle of drool on his shoulder. She seemed...familiar in a way. Other than the fact that he had slept with her once or twice before, he meant.

"Well well, if it isn't the last wizard left in the world. Little Lillath, how have you been since the last time I've seen you?" Luca let go of Mao Mao's legs and let her drop to the ground behind him so he could pick up Lillath and raise her a couple feet off of the ground. Luca was sure she wasn't going to like it, and that's exactly why he needed to do it.

-----------------------------------------

Chase was busy beating a rock with a stick when Dibesh came to the gate with young Elijah. Chase dropped his stick on top of the rock and walked over, thrusting his hand out into the young boy's face and shouting, "Hey little guy my name's Chase, Chase Rayleigh! What's your name Baby?" Then Chase looked up from Elijah and looked at Dibesh with his big smile. "Oh where are my manners! My name is Chase, Chase Rayleigh! What's your name also, She-man?"

--------------------------------------------

Viktor walked closer to Dusk and Rebecca, placing a hand softly onto Dusk's shoulder. Viktor had gone through his fair share of torture and judging by the young angel's reaction to Lillath, she must have had a hand in Dusk's. Viktor shared his pain and tried to communicate it through that one touch.
What happens in discord should stay in discord.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:24 am

THUNK!

"Aieeeee! Ow! Ow!Owie!"

After being dropped from such a great height landing straight on her head, the surge of pain opened her eyes immediately; she was wide awake! Tightly grasping the top of her head and rolling around she shrieked in absolute agony. A large bump extruding from her head. Tears out of her eyes streamed down her face vigorously.
===

The wind howled. The ends of the bright red kimono flailed freely with its flow. A noticeable Jintachi sheathed on her back and the pair of wakazashi's at her hip. The masked Shinobi. This figure suddenly appeared with a sound of Taiko drums as an entrance. She stood silently, feet together pointed in a V-shape and arms crossed. Not even her breathing could be heard nor sensed.

Saika's body emitted a blue aura, its slow flowing form mocking a flame. At its apex it began to curl and form a ball. With every passing second it expanded and expanded almost to the point of bursting. But rather than doing so, it formed into the shape into a man. Large, and burly he had to have been a few inches taller than Luca.

Elegantly he floated to the ground. His body was enveloped in this same blue aura. It was aggressive and powerful. The large man had his arms crossed as he towered over the rest of the group.

"Hojo Soun! The ghost-in-the-blade, at your service!"

With a simple bow and a wide grin he addressed the group."And this is my wielder, Nobunaga Saika. We are honored to give you our services for the journey ahead."
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 pm

Elijah just grinned as he looked about the group, watching them all mingle with each other. The boy could tell he was going to have fun with this group, a lot of fun. This was just what he needed, a crazy group just like this where he could go on random adventures with and have a lot of fun, with high potential of death around every corner. That was what Elijah was seeking and what he was glad with.

It was then one of the group members approached him, wearing heavy looking armour and carrying large hammers. The guy addressed himself as Chase, Chase Rayleigh and asked who the Baby was. Elijah grinned, facing the boy side-on. "Nice to meet you mister. My name is Elijah, Elijah Yu. Hope we can have fun together in this team." He grinned, purposely mimicking Chase. Elijah went to shake the man's hand, only to realise his hands were full with all the boxes Master Dibesh had given him to carry. Instead Elijah went to plan B. He bit Chase's hand lightly and shook his head, mimicking the motion for shaking his hand.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:16 am

Dibesh looked the naked creature before him over, it had dared to critique him... Oh well, he didn't care. It was not worth wasting his breath to refute the accusations of a person too lazy, or too poor, to clothe themselves like a civilized individual. Instead, he turned his attention to the brute that had addressed him as "She-man".

"Now listen here, wildebeest. I'll have you know that I am not in anyway a 'She-man'. I am a man, through-and-through." Dibesh stated, placing a hand on his own chest. "As for my name, I am known as Dibesh, the leader of this expedition and rag-tag band of... Adventurers. You will refrain from speaking to my assistant, I don't want him to catch your idiocy." With that, the man nodded and turned to acknowledge the new addition.

Looking at what looked like a foreigner, Dibesh simply nodded at her. "Welcome to the group, both of you. Step into line and follow my orders and Rebecca's directions and you will return to your homeland alive." That was all he said before beckoning Rebecca to the front.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Lillath watched as a Goliath of a man walked up to her and picked her up as if she was a child. Lillath crossed her arms angrily and scowled at Luca. "I'd prefer you to call me Lillath instead. And could you put me down? I don't want to be treated as a toy, thank you very much." She grumbled, grabbing one of Luca's arms and trying to pry him off of her. "And yes, it has been a while since I've last seen you, Luca. But if this is how you greet people, I'd like to see you... never." Lillath said with a smirk on her face.

Rebecca raised an eyebrow when she heard the name Lillath. It was very familiar and she glanced over to the group to see a blonde haired woman being held up by Luca who he had also called Lillath. "So, that's her. Can't believe she's still alive..." Rebecca said, mostly to herself as she lowered her wings and glanced over at the woman before looking back at Dusk. "Don't worry, Dusk. I promise she won't hurt you, got it?" Rebecca said softly and placed her hand on his shoulder. Then, a newcomer arrived in a very flashy way, but she actually felt a bit impressed by this. She watched as Dibesh beckoned forward to lead the group. She rolled her eyes a bit as he could have easily just called her name, but whatever. "Alright, we'll be entering a forest. But be on guard, demons may be running as there's a demon camp much farther in the forest. Possibly near the end of it." Rebecca said, gesturing for the group to follow her.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Dusk felt a bit more comfortable now with the two other angels helping him. He stopped crying and he seemed to mellow out a bit, but he still stuck very close to Rebecca. He even had his wings disappear so that he could walk closer to her. He kept his head low and followed her, simply humming a song to calm his nerves. It was an angelic song, and even simply humming the words cause a bit of angelic magic to flow through the air, it would have a calming effect on those around him who could be effected by such a thing. Despite what he went through, he remembered every song he learned from...her. He took out a pipe and filled it with tobacco while he hummed, lighting it carefully and inhaling it maybe too much. The smoke seemed to follow him and surround him eerily as he walked. He had no words to speak, so he kept silent. He didn’t want to draw attention to himself, despite his humming and smoking possibly drawing the attention he didn’t want.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Chase shook his hand up and down after Elijah bit him,lifting the young boy off the ground and shaking his entire body with his hand. Meanwhile he responded to Dibesh with a big smile. "I don't know what a lot of those words meant She-man, but you've got a pretty neat little assistant here!"

-------------------------------------------------

Luca continued holding Lillath up in the air, keeping her on eye level with him. "You'd like to see me never huh? If that's how you ask people to put you down I'll let you down...never." And Luca returned the smirk she gave to him, lifting her even higher into the air. "Hope you aren't afraid of heights little miss wizard."
What happens in discord should stay in discord.

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:45 am

Aurora followed close behind Rebecca. The party had been much larger than she had anticipated, and she quietly weighed the pros and cons. ‘Sure, there’s strength in numbers...if their competent. But there’s also a great risk of someone stepping out of line and screwing everyone over in the process.’ She took a quick glance over her shoulder at everyone’s faces. She pulled her attention away and dropped back from the front of the group, moving towards the side. She removed her bow from her back, opting to carry it in hopes that feeling at the ready would ease some of her anxieties. But, to be fair, that’s a lot to ask of a bow.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:51 am

Dibesh stepped up to pace with Rebecca, who he had already designated as the Navigation Slave. As they marched forward, the magus watched outwards towards their path. It was going to be a long journey, especially if these ragamuffins didn't shape up and listen to him. As long as these degenerates followed his instructions, most of them would survive... If they didn't, more of the rewards for him.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!