Created by: Reyn
Co-modded by: Trooper
Original language: English
No. of reboots: 2
No. of fucks given: 0

---------Release---------

Original site: RPF
Original release: 28 June 2018 - present
Brutal 48 is a slightly shit gameshow RP that sees 48 contestants (and considerably less actual users) live in a small city-like area populated by stupidly OP robots that I create. The Actors face weekly challenges set by 'The Bastard Who Wrote This' (RPF user Reyn), which they must complete in order to gain luxury items such as vehicles, electronics, and weapons that will probably end up doing fuck all to help. What makes Brutal 48 a generic RP is that the Actors are not ordinary people: they are assassins, murderers, and violent criminals. Furthermore, the Actors each possess supernatural abilities (courtesy of You!), which they are free to use to complete the given challenges, help fellow Actors, or engage in city-wide battles, as long as Reyn is in a good mood that day and accepts them. For safety reasons, the city is walled in by a sonic field and is regularly patrolled by armed robots that aren't RAY to ensure Actors don't kill each other and fuck up my plot.

For security reasons, measures have been put in place to prevent players from acting outside the rules or trying to fuck up my plot again. As of this reboot, each Actor is fitted with a 'Death Switch' of sorts, which kills them immediately when activated. The Switch used is a patch containing a corrosive toxin that dissolves the area around the patch and kills within one minute (see: Maverick). Whilst the Switch is rarely used, it is a vital safeguarding tool and keeps Reyn's blood pressure down to a healthy level.

Reception
This RP sucks lmao.

References
[69] This song fucking slaps
[420] PM me for a link to my discord server where more OOC is!

Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [OOC] Brutal 48

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:25 am

first
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:43 am

I noticed something was different about this synopsis and reread it
I nearly died laughing

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Very funny changes... Lol.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Reyn
BBCode Guru

Post by Reyn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 pm

My next post won't have much of an effect on the rest of the RP, a bit like my most recent.

I'll get back after that, though. In case it wasn't obvious: this game isn't going to go as planned...

Reyn
BBCode Guru

Post by Reyn » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Heads up: there will be 2 NPCs in my upcoming posts. Here are some tiny CS for them.

Dr. Amanda Hawthorne
A researcher working at REDACTED, Hawthorne is the type of person who just goes along with what's going on without making much of an effort to question or object to it. She seems quite nice, though, and is liked by her peers. It seems as though she's aware that she's often taken advantage of, but this doesn't really bother her. All she wants is a strong coffee, a long nap, and a high paycheck.

"Vanessa from management" (Vanessa Faust)
Vanessa developed the acid present in the patches contestants wear in Series 5. The acid causes fatal internal damage that is irreversible once it starts, and has been criticised by human rights groups as being 'the worst possible thing anyone could ever have made, holy shit Vanessa you're a fucking psychopath'. She works in management, and everyone is at least a little bit terrified of her.

Reyn
BBCode Guru

Post by Reyn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:18 am

HEY

AN IMPORTANT PLOT POST IS COMING TOMORROW AT SOME POINT THAT WILL CAUSE ANY CURRENT SITUATION GOING ON WITH THE CONTESTANTS TO GRIND TO A COMPLETE HALT (literally; the hosts are going to make everyone stop what they're doing on pain of death)

GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT DONE BEFORE THIS NEW POST COMES, OR LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE TIME