Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Dani Fulton

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:11 pm

“yep” Lil’Jane barely peeped out as she put back the tube, awaiting the Doktor’s next instruction...
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 am

"Ze liver can repair itself remarkably well; issue is I don't want it spilling bile and such while it's repairing... I won't lie here, I've never had to deal with a liver injury like zis before so I don't really know how to approach it; any ideas?" He stroked his chin as he said this, trying to figure out a method to patch up the damage.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:56 am

Lil’Jane racked her brain thinking of what the could do. After a few seconds she remembered something that she was taught during her second year in nursing school. Like an excited child she exclaimed loudly “Oo, oo, what about that dissolving glue stuff. You put it on the wound. Then the tissue heals over the glue and then it dissolves in the acid... she then realised how loud she was and toned it down. “errrm. Sorry... I don’t know if you have that”

((Btw I have no idea if that glue is a real thing))

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:07 am

{I mean neither do I but it sounds feasible}

"Zhat would work, ja. Not sure if I have it or not though..." He quickly starts searching through the cabinets for a few moments; before producing a mostly used up tube of glue. "Looks like we'll need to stock up soon. Strange; I don't remember ever using this... Must have been this used when it was acquired. Still; no need to look in the mouth of a gift horse, as you English speakers say"

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Jane look at him in confusion before realising what he meant. “do you mean ‘don’t look a gift horse in the mouth?’... I’ll add it to the shopping list later... she corrected him...

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Doktor shrugged. "Probably."

He quickly opened the tube and applied the glue to the wound; making sure there was a thick layer of it but it was also evenly spread. He then grabbed a degradable sheet and put it over the glue so that the glue didn't stick to the flesh surrounding the liver.

"Well; I'd say that zis is a job well done. I trust I can leave you to stitch up the incision; I have been doing nothing but operations from the moment I woke up so I'm going to get some vell deserved rest, is zhat okay?"

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 pm

"yeah sure." she made her way round the table picking up a needle and thread on the way...

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Doktor left the room and sighed heavily. "I should get <CENSORED> paid for zis...".

He was going to sit all the crew members down and give them a very long lecture at some point, having to spend your whole morning doing critical operations is a sign of things getting out of hand after all, but not yet. He was far too tired for that. He first went down to the room Sam was in to do a few quick things.
When he entered he was relieved to see that the person he had left down here had successfully stitched up Sam's arm. "Alright; I'll put a sling on your arm soon but right now I'm utterly exhausted so just go back upstairs and into a room. I'll come get you when I'm ready to put a sling on and I'll also make sure that none of my... let's call them compatriots... bother you."
Not waiting for a reply he undid the bindings on the chair and left the room. He got a pen, a piece of paper, and some tape; and attached a note at the bottom of the stairs to the area that the "toys" slept in that stated:

The new kid with the blue hair, Sam, is recovering from serious injury and an operation. under NO circumstances is he to be bothered until I say otherwise.
~ Alex "Doktor" Shofer, PhD

Ps. That includes you, Josh. You may be the leader and so in charge of the toys; but this kid is currently my patient instead so I am the one with control over what happens to him

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Sam nodded when Doktor told him to go upstairs to the room. And went up to the room. He sat against the wall next to where Ree was. He started some small talk with her, became he could tell she was worried and knew it would help.

Josh emerged from his room to get more alcohol from the kitchen. As he passed the stairs that led to where the toys were, he saw Doktor's note. That definitely did not help at all with his mood. Josh punched the wall next to the note, so totally not leaving a crack in the wall, before going to kitchen, grabbing a bunch of alcohol, and going back to his room.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Doktor headed to the kitchen to brew some coffee just to wake him up a little. He didn't drink alcohol like the other crew members and refused to give the reason for it; though most assumed it was something to do with Alex and her death. Nobody knew exactly what had happened but it had most certainly changed him; no amount of hiding his true feelings could stop people realising that.

He downed the coffee, savouring the bitterness, before leaning back with a sigh. If he was going to get that lecture on how far people had been taking their torture he'd better do it soon. Luckily a crew member by the name of Paul entered at that moment.

"Hey Paul; can you get everyone to come to the control room in like 5 minutes?"

Paul shot doktor a confused look but nodded. "Uh, sure thing mate. Why?"

"We need to have a little group chat is all..." Was what Doktor replied with. Paul nodded at the slightly ominous remark and left the room to get everyone; while Doktor stayed there for a minute more before getting up and heading to the control room himself.