Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Dani Fulton

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:59 pm

(( I changed before you changed yours so now I’ve just changed it back.., lol... you can post the next bit now...))
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Jane burst in just as Doktor finished setting up what basically amounted to everything he had in the room. He barely even glanced over to her before speaking in the same worrying tone he talked to the person he had left with Sam. "Okay look; I know we both hate each other but as you can probably tell I'm not in a mood where I can do zis on mein own und as I know you did some nursing stuff at one point we're going to have to work together on zis, verstehen?"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Jane caught her breath and nodded showing she understood. “what do you need me to do doc?”

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 pm

"First off, you found her, ja? What injuries do you think there are?" Doktor started removing the clothing from Mia; caring less about the unconscious girl's privacy than saving her life from unknown injury.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Mia’s top was removed revealing a black underwire laced bra. Jane ignored that and answered the Doktors question. “yes, err bruising in the abdominal most likely suggests internal bleeding as a result of repeated blunt force trauma in that region.
Also the girl she’s befriend- Ree? Says that the patient described the pain like her organs were screaming... I don’t know what that means”

Lil’Jane was a completely different person when she had her nurses ‘hat’ on. It’s like she went from a crazy, sadistic 5 year old to an educated adult. Even though she only went to nursing school for 2 years...

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 pm

"I'm actually going to kill scarface after this I swear to god..." He muttered to himself after hearing what Jane said. "Right; I'm going to have to make a full on incision and operation. She has likely already lost a large amount of blood so I want you to get a bloodbag from the closet and perform a transfusion. I believe she's AB+ so look for that bag.". Due to the nature of the issue he'd have to use his best equipment; so he reached into a bag and pulled out a large tool that looked like a mix between a scalpel and a large knife, his magnum opus of all of his personal medical equipment.

{fun fact: surgeons actually do use a lot of homemade stuff apparently, mainly because everyone feels most comfortable with different tools or something like that. Also if it wasn't apparent I know next to nothing about IRL medical procedures so I'm just going with what sounds right}

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 pm

(( don’t worry I know very little about medical procedures. I’m having to do some research in order to reply. Btw what the Doktor said kinda makes sense since when he does the incision she’ll lose a lot of blood. They’ll most likely need a CT/ X-ray scan before they’ll operate and then they’d probably need to clear pool of blood and then it depends on complications))

Jane turned round to find a bag of blood hanging up in the cupboard. She pulled over the long stand up pole that looks like a coat rack and hung the bag of blood on it, having to go on her tip toes to reach. She then pulled round a side table filled with assistant surgery tools and swabs...

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:02 pm

After Jane had set up the bloodbag and equipment; Doktor, who had already prepared Mia for operation, injected some anaesthetic to keep Mia under and began the incision. The blade moved almost gracefully across the body, creating a far smoother cut than would be thought possible from a tool so large. He then used another piece of equipment to hold the wound open {couldn't find a name; oh well} and inspected the inside. "Well there's certainly internal bleeding... And on top of that there's liver damage, because of course... We'll deal with zhat second; for now I need you to take the pump and pump out as much blood as you can whilst I cauterise the wounds."

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Jane did as the doctor asked. She pulled out the long plastic tube attached to a machine that looks a bit like a homemade vacuum and dragged it towards the incision and turned it on. It began sucking up the blood that surrounded the tissue; clearing a way for the Doktor to close the puncture.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Once enough blood was cleared out Doktor grabbed a cauterising tool and started cauterising all the places that were bleeding. The procedure took some time even though Doktor was working quickly and efficiently; however soon enough blood was no longer pouring into the cavity. "Right; now we've done zaht; let's take care of zis liver issue shall we?"