Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:18 am

Ree was silent for a few moments after Mia finished speaking. Now she really hated these bastards.

"My life? Um, it's been... good. My father left my mum for another woman when I was really young, so I don't even remember him, and my mum hasn't even gone on a date, let alone had a boyfriend, in the time since, so my mum raised me on her own. She's awesome. We have pizza nights once a week, and when I do well in school, she buys me something like a new jacket or a new bag. And she didn't even care when I told her I'm gay. I got teased for a bit in school because of it, but mum just went around to speak to the bullies mums and it stopped. I've always tried to be good for her, and I've never been in trouble..."

Josh came out of the shop with a couple bags in his hands. For once, what he had got was nothing to do with the toys at all. He went into a cafe.

"Black coffee please, and a chocolate muffin."

Josh flashed the woman working at the counter a smile. That smile that everyone loved. The woman blushed. After getting his stuff, Josh made his way over to a table in the corner and slowly sipped at his coffee.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm

{this seems really sadistic. Not massively sure if I want this on my resume but I think I'll dip my toes in. Hope my character is alright}

Alex "Doktor" Shofer Walked through the door into the surveillance room in his typical attire of a dirty brown turtleneck, an even dirtier lab coat, and his ripped jeans that only a keen observer would be able to tell were once a vibrant blue. His scruffy blond hair contrasted with his much sharper blue eyes that ware part of the reason he had managed to get a medical degree.

The German immigrant that wasn't exactly supposed to be in the country was mainly responsibly for keeping the "toys" that had been especially messed up from dying, something that was his own decision more than something decided by the group. Originally his reasoning was that it was no fun to torture a "toy" that wasn't going to survive more than a few days; but over time it had turned into him just wanting to keep them alive. The truth was he had grown tired, even disgusted, by what he was doing. Now he couldn't leave the group; where would he go in a country he wasn't allowed to be in? So he tried to play along as best he could, well enough that he was pretty sure the others didn't know, and tried to give as many kids enough lifetime to at least slightly increase their chance to formulate a way to escape.

He walked over to Lil'Jane and looked over her shoulder at the screen. "New hunt?" He asked in a German accent that would fit in with many many stereotypical mad scientists.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 pm

((I assure you, its not really sadistic at all. It was just something I came up with when I was bored, and its something that can have a wide range of characters, which really allows people to work on character building and all that))

After a while, Josh finished his coffee and muffin and decided to head back to the house. He walked slowly, thinking about all his favorite games to play with the toys.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:03 pm

{oh, well that's... that's actually a somewhat wholesome reasoning for this. Huh, how unique.}

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:05 pm

((I'm kinda surprised you said nothing about this being the sort of thing I think up when bored...))

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:16 pm

{well you aren't the only one that thinks up evil stuff. I once came up with the idea for a minigun that shot shotgun shells. I calculated that it spewed 6000 pellets per second. I'm used to sadistic imagination.}

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:23 pm

((I guess... No one has ever seen the deepest darkest parts of my mind, only me... By the way, tomorrow in school, I'll definitely remind Dani about this.))

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

((Sorry I have been offline. Welcome Sans_the_Medic!))

Once the cigarette had burned out Lil’Jane strolled back to the surveillance room. Dumbo and his friend scarface growled at her. She stomped her foot as if she was about to attack them. Their growls soon turned to scared meows... That amused her... Jane plonked herself back on her chair and began typing a new algorithm.
This algorithm took her about 10 minutes. Once the result came back she began scrolling through them. Again sorting the “interesting ones”...
When the Doktor came in she didn’t turn. Jane was iffy about the Doktor. There was something that didn’t sit well with her...

“Yeah, I made sure they’re extra special for Josh this time... He wasn’t pleased last time... and we all know what Josh is like when he loses his temper” she said barely taking her eyes off of the screen.

“huh that’s interesting...”
Mia surveyed the room whilst recalling stories of previous prisoners...
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:33 pm

"What's interesting?" Ree asked Mia.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Mia looked up at the cameras making sure they didn’t see what she was about to say... she turned towards Ree. “Every person that I have been able to talk to in here have had one thing in common... they were innocent... like they prey on the good people of London” she looked around once more and check the cameras... “or at least seemed innocent”
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.