just trying to work this poop out

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Reyn
Community Mod

Re: just trying to work this poop out

Post by Reyn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:46 pm

woah nice!! want me to add that to the div guide? I'll credit you for this of course

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Yeah, of course! :D I was considering either posting it as a template to the template thread, or asking you to add it to the div guide, but I chickened out before I could do either. I would suggest adding a note about not using too many boxes with the nowrap property in place, because otherwise on phones it doesn't look as good. Having it wrap when there are more boxes would be better, I can see now that I'm on my phone looking at the example with five boxes.
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:32 am

Jayne Archer

Jay
Female

Powers

Earth Bow Construction
the ability to create bow and arrows from earth

Jay can construct bows and arrows from the existing earth (and by extension, anything made from, such as stones and brick). Depending on what minerals and such things are in the earth, the weapons can have a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.

How long the bows last depend on Jay's current condition. If she is injured, unwell, tired, etc., it won't last very long at all.

Bio

Jay had your average, regular, run of the mill family life, nothing interesting at all...

Not.

Everyone knew who Jayne Archer was. For all the wrong reasons. She stood out as the 'weirdo', the immature, childish kinda girl who always got in trouble for the silliest of reasons. Mainly things to do with what she was wearing. Or saying. Or doing. It did lead to quite a bit of bullying. Jay usually pushed back against it all with threats of violence. She wasn't a violent girl, oh no, it was just all empty threats, that didn't really work. She didn't care, she worked off the stress practising archery at her father's archery range.

When her powers manifested, she loved them. They fit so well with her interests. And they did stop most people from annoying her, which was a bonus. Not really much else to say about her background, really.

Other
Jay still hasn't gotten to grips with her power, it hardly works the way she wants to. As a result, her bows don't always last long. But, oddly enough, the first bow she made from something that wasn't the mud beneath her feet has always been kinda permanent. It was made of a rather heavy sort of earth, so she can't really take it places, but she loves it nonetheless.
Last edited by Maxx[2.0]ine on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:07 am

CS thingy for thing in Advanced (and other sites)
Need to powers
Need to colors
Need to other shit
(Best to do it on laptop to see better)

Laramie "Lars" Barriga
Personal Details

Male

Appearance
Background

Background

Phoebe "Flea" Marley
Personal Details