Trump

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Revanite Exile

Re: Trump

Post by Revanite Exile » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Ah those laws. Those are fun as hell to read.
Done with this place

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:32 pm

Rev these are funny as well.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Shadow, may I say something? You're a proud American, right? Love your country and all that crap? (that is not meant in any disrespectful way, I just in general find patriotism a bore)

I can tell you obviously think that America is the best. By being an accepting country, that does indeed make America better (in some ways) than Mexico. But, by adopting similar policies to them, that puts America on the same level as them.

(That's just my opinion, I really do not want to get involved in this whole argument.)
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:21 pm

“You’re against America’s overly restrictive immigration laws, but what if I showed you that Mexico’s are worse” isn’t the winning argument you think it is, tbh.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Mexico's laws don't go far enough.

11. Routine illegal immigration will result in tougher and tougher punishments up to death by sharks.
Done with this place

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:47 pm

I do and these important laws are meant to protect us. You have to understand fourniers are not like us. In the seance they DO NOT get shots at birth etc. There is now a measles outbreak do you want to know the last time that happend. Coming over legally and the right way shows and proves these things are less likely to happen.

I am not saying America is the best. As I also said no one needs to enter another country illegally. As an American I would never go into another country illegally. Especially when they have one of the easiest ways to enter of almost any country. As I also stated no ones not 1 American life needs to be tossed aside for an illegal.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 pm

The reason why measles is making a comeback is because of people not vaccinating their children.

The primary source of measles is US born travelers going to a country that still has measles then bringing it back with them to the United States.

This is a homegrown problem, so politely shove off with this “dirty immigrant bringing diseases” narrative, it detracts from the actual issue, declining vaccination rates in the United States.

CDC on the recent measles outbreaks

A PopSci article over the same topic focusing more on the failure of our system to enforce proper vaccination coverage

A CNN article over rising rates of unvaccinated children, their numbers coming from the CDC
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:39 am

Wait wait wait
Good people don't break the law
KNOCK KNOCK IT'S THE NUREMBURG TRIALS COMING IN WITH GODWIN'S LAW
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:32 pm

I was giving an example. So your telling me not 1 not a single 1 out of the millions is NOT carrying something. You don't know that hell I don't know that. However I would safely assume that at least one of them are carrying something. As well as the rest of those laws that MEXICO has are good ones and I am not from Mexico. And if I crossed Illegally demanded that they learn English mooched off of their government demanded that they treat me like a citizen I can keep going because that is exactly how it is when they cross over here ILLEGALLY and it needs to be stopped.

I have a Co Worker who is a LEGAL immigrant paid his dues has a document that he has framed on his wall saying I am a proud US Citizen. You want to know who is more pissed off about this between me and him? Him. He is like "Are you shitting me I did all of that hard work showed I would't be a burden to the tax papers. Learn English paid my way and they get to come over here and get rewarded." His words not mine you probably heard about the movement Legal Immigrants for Trump because they are pissed as hell that they can just mosey on over here easy as can be will little to no repercussions. While they did all of that hard work becoming an actual US Citizen

I have an idea you really don't need a wall I have a brilliant idea it would cost us no money and save us billions. Stop funding to sanctuary city's cut off all ILLEGAL benefits etc etc lets see how much longer they stay here.

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:30 pm

K
“sorry i cant hear you over the sound of me running headfirst into a concrete wall” - Shaw

“Fuck your cloud of blueberry lies” - Fang

“I had a chungus tea once. It was a chunky boi. I chucked my change at Charles who chucked up chunks of chungus chai.” - Ser