[Nation Ally] Aunduriel

Chat with your fellow Azurians! Try to keep things calm, fighting is for the Arena.
Monika
Casual Mod

[Nation Ally] Aunduriel

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 am

Economy

The Aunduriellian economy is backed by the unique Opals that make up their nation and exports.

Aunduriel's Opals are unique in that there are varying grades of them.

The most common Opal are in the Utility Category. They are of a building grade. Shelol Opal is a high grade building material, even sturdier than stone. Most Anduriellian tools are made from Shelol Opal, which allows them to harvest Taerar Opal. Taerar Opal can be melted down as if it were metal, and is commonly used for weapons and anything else metal would be used for. Then there is the Shyr Opal, which come from the opal barked trees littering their forests. These Utility Category Opals are rarely exported. To use them, buyers would need the Shelol and Taerar Opal Tools, as well as special smelting equipment.

Aunduriel export the Luxury Category Opals, which are stones of varying colors. These opals are named and priced by color. Despite how opals and other gemstones might be, Aunduriellian Opals are always flawless and so the Luxury Opals cannot be priced by grade or perfection. Their Artisans are also the best when it comes to shaping these Opals.

Aunduriel also use Opals as their currency. These are the Currency Grade Opals: The Molaes (Silver) Unicorn Opal, the Vesi (Purple) Griffon Opal, and the Vaer (Red) Phoenix Opal. Ten Vaer to a Vesi, ten Vesi to a Molaes. In most places, a few Vaer are enough for a good meal, and a Vesi enough for night lodgings. The average worker makes two Vesi daily. Every Currency Opal has a symbol on the very inside center of the opal. The symbol corresponds to the currency type. No one has quite figured out how the marks are placed inside, as there is never any evidence of the opal being opened.

Aunduriel is also known for their superb medicines and healing magics.

Luxury exports: Luxury Category Opals, Opal Adorned clothes, Opal Jewelry.

Other exports: Medicines, Opal Crafted Goods.

Major imports: Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Sapphires.

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Nation Ally] Aunduriel

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 am

Geography

The nation of Aunduriel is set on a flat plain. This plain is littered with pale, glimmering grass that matches the Opal Shyr Trees that make up the forest that surrounds the nation. Long Opal Roads extend to each of the Aunduriel cities, as well as to the nearest non-Aunduriellian Road. Its opal buildings are able to be seen from long distances, sparkling in the sun.

The Capital is known as Maesaeloria, and is home to the palace.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 am

Culture

The race living within Aunduriel are the very rare Opal Elves. They uncommonly leave their land, some deciding to explore the world, while others decide to share Aundrellian trades and philosophies with the world. The Opal Elves are called such due to their pale skin that sparkles in the light. Their hair also looks and feels to have the consistency of liquid silver. Their eyes are generally silver as well. They are natural healers, and excel at making medicines. They worship a set of five deities who represent Life, Love, Protection, Peace, and Purity. Three of these deities are depicted in their currency.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:24 am

Politics

Aunduriel is a kingdom ruled by King Zeiro and Queen Celeria. They value peace over all else, and will deny alliance with those who have proven to be hostile. They will also try peaceful solutions to any issues that arise with other nations. If Aunduriel ever declares war, the situation must be very dire. Even so, they will go to the aid of their Allies if they are invaded and will break off any alliances with those who attack first. It is no secret where Aunduriel stands. But what is a secret are their forces. One time, a nation dared test Aunduriel's defenses. The opal grass was stained red for weeks.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 am

History

King Zeiro

Queen Celeria

Princess Mysterica

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:20 am

Prince Aramis, Mysterica's older Brother and heir

Beyd, Royal Guard