Meanwhile City RP

Need a little help getting your roleplay off the ground? Post it here!
Nephimzariel

Meanwhile City RP

Post by Nephimzariel » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 pm

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
MEANWHILE CITY
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Meanwhile City - a twilight bathed den of grey citizens where anything can become a religion, but religion is all. The Seventh Day Manicurists who worship nail polish, The Second Temple of the Nouveau Riche who won't so much as talk to you without a down payment, the Advocacy for Legalitarianism with its lawyers scurrying around in three piece business suits in useless cackling packs, and on and on the list goes.

Nothing is truly sacred anymore. Real religions died centuries ago and what was left of mankind's spirit - our soul - was buried right beside them. Shame too. Some of the Modern Day Models of Eden could change my whole perspective on life if it wasn't for their vow of chastity.

The only sect that anyone takes too seriously anymore is the Temperate Order of Authoritarian Deliverance - the police of Meanwhile City; the clockwork cogs of the machines that run our lives. If you fail to register your religious affiliation, these are the ones dressed in black that come knocking on your door, or snatching you anonymously off of the streets without a word to your loved ones. These are the people that make you disappear. These are the bastards that made my brother disappear.

My name is Franklyn. Just Franklyn. I live off the grid and do whatever I can to bring these sons of bitches down and find my brother; or what's left of him. I can't be the only one who's lost someone.

...LOOKING FOR...

Not sure what I'm looking for, honestly. Could be an interesting 1x1, might be fun with a group. No sheets needed. Forum rules apply, but other than that, just acknowledge everyone's posts as you go. Let's see where this goes. :)

MEANWHILE CITY
Last edited by Nephimzariel on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jhibus

Re: Meanwhile City RP

Post by Jhibus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:01 am

Looks interesting, but I'm not sure how to enter... I could be a crazy zealot in the background watching things from afar, a follower of the Bar Fight goddess and randomly start a fights in taverns out of nowhere, or a disgruntled coffee worshipper frustrated about a coffee bean shortage.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.