[Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:50 am

Image Eleoxia is a world that used to be full of life. Luscious green grass, large forest with tall trees full of leaves and animals, vast oceans full of water life... And home to beings known as the Elementals. They are a species born with the ability to control and create an element, and are physically a part of that element. They are ruled by someone known as the Omni, an elemental who has all elements. They are a symbol of balance and peace. Most families pass the rule on when a new Omni is born... Except the current ruling family. After the Omni passed, the family didn't want to give up control. They ordered every Omni born, to be killed.

As it has been for hundreds of years. They have driven the world into the ground. They decide who is important and who isn't. Only the capital city is left in one piece. The rest is in ruins, the planet slowly dying. Another Omni was born, but before she could be executed, a family helped her and her family escape. They were all killed, and the baby was thought to be dead. She still lives, but is in hiding. She needs to retake the world, but she can't do it alone.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Eleoxia is Crumbling

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:51 am

Image General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageKeep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.

RP Rules
ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageDon't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
ImageRomance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.

Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you. Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 am

Image Elements and Colors
ImageFire/Red
ImageAir/White
ImageWater/Deep Blue
ImageEarth/Brown
ImageNature (Plant Life)/Green
ImageLight/Gold
ImageDark/Black
ImageIce/Pale Blue
ImageMetal/Silver
ImageElectricity/Yellow

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 am

Image Name:
Personality: (Usually is reflected by element)
Element:
Skills:
Appearance: (Elementals have hair and eyes that match their element)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 am

Image ImageElementals are made up of their element. When they bleed, what comes from their body is, in a way, a liquid version of their element.
ImageElementals still need to eat and drink, but what they consume are, like them, comprised of their element. A Fire Fruit would contain fire components.
ImageElementals can be harmed by opposing elements. As such, fire elementals cannot eat Water Fruit as much as water elementals cannot eat Ice Fruit.
ImageElementals can survive without eating or drinking. When their body needs sustenance, it takes it from their element in the environment. This is what as driven the planet to the state it is now. Elementals unable to eat or drink has pushed the planet to its limits. Within a few years, elements will start becoming extinct, and their elementals will follow closely behind.
ImageEleoxia is in a post apocalyptic state. Very few buildings remain, and food is nearly non existent. Most Elementals in this day and age have never eaten in their lives.

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 pm

I told you I would return to join this Monika, and I brought along a familiar friend

Name: Icarus Steele
Personality: Icarus is a calm and collected type, sometimes considered serious. However he is more of a friendly guy than he appears. Icarus likes to consider himself a bit of a gentleman and is often polite to people he meets. He has been known to hold a slight sophisticated air around him and although Icarus does consider himself a bit of an intellectual, it's not something he advertises much. If the situation calls for it Icarus can be a little cunning, preferring to outsmart his enemy in what way he can. Icarus likes to take an approach of looking at situations from all sides, adapting to whatever situation that presents itself to him
Element: Metal
Skills: Apart from the basic control of metal Icarus can encase parts of his body in metal, acting as both an additional weapon plus shield. Also when his body is encased, he is able to increase the density of the metal which in turn increase it's weight. Icarus is capable of forcing metal together in a form of weapon to wield, however he can only form small scale weapons. Icarus is a decent linguist and translator of both foreign languages and ancient texts. Icarus has a keen eye and is quite skilled at spotting things out of place or long distances. He also likes a bit of problem solving challanges
Appearance:
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:18 pm

I have read the rules and accept them.

Name: Galvant Kilovolt

Personality: Galvant has a dark outlook on the world. He is one of the few Electric Elementals still remaining after his species was nearly wiped out in response to the rebellion that they formed in order to avenge the Omnis being hunted down and executed. The Electric Elementals used to be the personal guardians as well as the eyes and ears of the Omnis and whenever necessary they were the blades as well. Because of their unyielding loyalty to the Omni the few who remain still train and remain vigilant waiting for the chance to fight for a new Omni even with their numbers being as small as they are now. However, although Galvant was raised in the teachings of his people for the fist eight years of his life he has since lost faith that the Omni will return. This is because he witnessed his family being massacred because it was discovered what they were by the army of the current ruling family. After this he wandered alone just doing whatever he had to survive. He comes across as jaded whenever he isn't trying to get something but can act very smooth and likable whenever he wants to get something from someone.

Element: Electricity

Skills: He is very honed in the arts of stealth, deception, slight of hand, acrobatics, lock picking, hand to hand combat, unarmed combat, knife throwing, and use with small blades in general. As such he has acted as a thief, a performer, and even as an assassin on occasion in order to be able to survive. He tends to use his electricity to amplify his speed, agility, strength, and senses by amplifying the electricity that moves between the necessary cells in order to achieve the desired effect. He also will enhance his attacks by covering himself and his weapons with electricity whenever he fights. Finally he can manipulate the static in the air allowing him to do a number of things including being able to move more freely through it making it almost seem like he can step on the air itself, making the static forces around an enemy stronger which slows their movement and speed opposite of the way it enhances it for himself, or to focus electricity into archs of lightning which he uses to blast targets from an extended distance.

Appearance:
His hair is a muted blond color, and his eyes are usually a smokey amber color. The tips of his hair will occasionally have jolts of lightning jump between them, and small sparks will occasionally jump from his eyes pupils and land on his iris'. Whenever he actively uses his elemental powers his hair and eyes become a bright yellow and seem to both glow.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:30 am

both of you are accepted, of course. Going to try to get the Commander back.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 am

Name:
ImageSiren
Personality:
ImageSiren wants nothing more than to free the people from the current ruling family. Because of this, she is content with training as much as she can with Commander. Recently, she's gotten more eager to make her way to the Capital city. She can feel the planet dying, and knows there isn't much time before there isn't enough of the natural elements in the world, for her people to survive. She is extremely sympathetic to the conditions her people are living in, and to Commander's annoyance, tries to help them when she can even though she should be in hiding.
Element:
ImageOmni. She can Shift to an element, which allows her to use the element. If she comes in contact with an element in her neutral state, she will Shift to that element. If it's an opposing element, she will shift to it, but not without being thrown into severe pain first.
Skills:
ImageHand to Hand Combat
ImageSword Fighting
ImageFire Use
ImageScavenging
Appearance:
ImageImage
Unlike most elementals, as an Omni, she has her own colorations. She has black hair with emerald green eyes naturally. They change color whenever she Shifts to a particular element.

Jhibus

Post by Jhibus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Name: Shenzu Taragai

Personality: You can always count on Shenzu to be easygoing, peaceful, and relaxed. He is kind and polite to whomever he may meet on his travels, often offering to share a meal or conversation with other travellers. He aspires to always be happy and spread joy to whoever meets him, believing that being cheerful and cheering up others are an important part of life despite the desolate wasteland the world is turning into. Like all people however, Shenzu has his pet peeves. He hates it when people use profanity or smoke in his presence. Needless loss of life, casual cruelty, or callous regard for others can instantly turn his sunny smile into a stormy frown, though even if provoked Shenzu will always try and seek out the diplomatic solution before resorting to violence. The whole Omni situation and decline of Eleoxia leaves a bad taste in his mouth, but even if things seem hopeless and desolate that just means it is more important for Shenzu to stay happy and keep others happy in these trying times.

Element: Earth

Skills: Under Shenzu's flabby exterior lies ironlike and unyielding muscle he has gained from his younger days, maintaining them with back-breaking manual labour. He is proficient in martial arts and hand-to-hand combat. While his great mass causes him to move more slowly than he would like, it also gives him much greater force behind his blows. He incorporates earth into his combat style mainly as a layer of versatile armour over his entire torso or a disposable shield, but can also use it as a form of ranged weaponry. Shenzu is also an avid seashell collector.

Appearance: Image
He usually has half-lidded and mirthful eyes, his irises gleaming deep blue. He shaved his head long ago after deciding hair care was too much effort.

I have read the rules and accept them with gusto.
Last edited by Jhibus on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
My mum only lets me drink coffee if it's decaffeinated.