Monster Highschool

Omega55

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:00 am

(Alright i really though the other person was going to rely)
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:48 am

(Yeah I guess Atreus is busy irl...so want to make this a onexone for the time being? and yeah we can start it off again at the date on Friday after school. Also I have another group rp I'm starting up it's called The New World: Deadlands. If you want you are more then welcomed to join lol.)

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:08 pm

(That sounds good and sorry for replying late I'm not getting emails from replies. I'll check it out.)

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 pm

(it's cool lol)

Lena leaned on the brick of the older theater in town, sure there was the newer Megaplex a few blocks up but this one was not only cheaper but also held more memories for her. Looking at the two tickets in her hand she shook her head and gave a small smile as she remembered the talk with her dad just the day before about borrowing money for the tickets and snacks.

"Lena you know i'll help you out as much as possible, but I still think you're to young to be going out on dates" the older man shuttered a little at the thought of his little girl in a theater with some possible thug.

"Dad come on I'm like 18 for one and another thing it's just me hanging out with a friend so it's no biggie" she retorts with a roll of her eyes. Truth was she didn't feel like explaining her sexuality to her dad and why the hang out was more then she let on, but she kept a cool face and soon he relented and handed her about $40.

With a small sigh she pockets the tickets and pushes off the wall to view her reflection again. Today she were something a little more out of her comfort zone which was a canary yellow spaghetti strapped like tank top and a denim skirt, along with the clothes she decided on wearing a simple pair of sandals. She'd also had Jerri come over a few hours before she'd had to leave to help her with her hair, which after a lot of arguing she'd decided on cutting it a little to be shoulder length and having Jerri curl it to make it look wavy.

Taking a small breath she looked herself up and down in the window's reflection of herself and began to feel nervous. After all flirting was just flirting, but this was an actual date and she hadn't had one in years.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:55 am

Skyler had both Jamie and Allison over to help her get ready for her date. I wasn't really her choice she had let it slip that she had a date and they showed up at her front door at what seemed instantly. The trio decided that Skyler should wear black and white checkered button-up unbuttoned with a grey crop top under that. She wore blue jeans that at the thighs as well as black and white converse. She actually allowed her friends put make up on her which was a light pink blush, a light black eye shadow, and pink lipstick.

She borrowed her father's car once again to go to the theater. She didn't really have explain why because honestly her dad figured whatever she did she deserved to do it. The drive was that long to the movie theater. Once she parked she walked to entrance then was greeted by a pleasant at Lena's quite girly appearance. "Well hello there."

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:31 am

Lena, having lost herself a little in thought, didn't really notice Skyler walking up until she was only a foot or so away. She jumped and puffed up her cheeks at the taller her girl, her face red with embarrassment. "Fuck you scared me..." she mutters then calms a little looking her up and down, her tail flickers side to side finding her attractive. "You look good...glad you actually made it" she nods smiling up to her and for a moment she awkwardly stood there, but after a moment she leaned forward and linked her arm with Skyler's.

"So ready to go? I already bought the tickets" she mutters shyly. It was odd to her that even though she always liked to be in control right now she felt like she could relax and wanted Skyler to take the lead, she wasn't sure if it was the way she was dressed, the height difference between the two, or that she was feeling out of her element on an actual date.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:22 am

(Sorry was busy with life and crap)
Skyler giggled a little when she made Lena jumped. "Thanks, and you look good too," she sajd in response to her compliment. Her tail began to instinctively wag when Lena linked their arms. She nodded "Do you wanna buy any snacks or something?" Skyler asked walking toward the entrance of the movie theater.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:12 am

(Naw it's cool I understand lol)

Lena nodded and opened the door, "thanks and yeah I'll grab something" she says with a slight blush as she starts to walk over to the concession stand. She felt her heart pounding again as she ordered a large popcorn and two drinks, the whole time she was waiting for her order to be handed to her she mentally tried to calm herself. It was odd to her to feel like this, more so because for nearly 4 years now she's been so confident and chill and now she was feeling vulnerable and uneasy. Maybe it was the fact that she was on a real date or Skyler was more innocent then she was used to, either way she was not feeling herself and she wasn't sure what to do about it.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Skyler started to get a little nervous as it just hit her that this was her first date. As they waited for their order she slid both of her hands into her pockets. "So are you excited for this move?" She asked Lena trying to get back to normal by using small talk.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:15 am

"What? Oh umm yeah I mean it's gotta be better then the last set of remakes they attempted...I mean really The Amazing Spider-Pig" she laughed at the thought of the movie and how the second of the two bombed hard. "What about you? Think it'll be okay" she asks and for a moment she began to fell less awkward about everything. She then gave a sly smirk and bummed Skyler with her hip as the popcorn and cups were places on the counter, "and try not to get to handsie....this is a first date" she giggles a little and grabs her cup and the bucket of popcorn.