Monster Highschool

CrashJr

Re: Monster Highschool

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:27 am

Taking the number and putting it into her pocket she nods, "thanks I'll text ya later so you can have mine" she says pulling away as her phone rings. Pulling her phone out of her pocket she looks to see Jerri's face on the screen. "I guess she's done with her business so I'll see ya later" she says giving him a wink before answering the phone and beginning to walk off. "Hey all done?"

"Yeah I got the job so back to my house to celebrate with pizza and snacks" Jerri's excited voice comes from the other side of the phone.

"Awesome and okay yeah sounds great, but remember I got the tournament later so I can't stay to long" she says as she makes her way through the crowds.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:24 am

.Jamie and Allison stayed in the food court until Allison finished her pizza. Then they walked through some clothing stores and finding some stuff that eas a bit our of their price range. They explored the many stores for about an hour. They decided now would be a good time to drop of the red pandas girl's number. So they drove to Skyler's house.

Skyler was working on and essay for English when the door bell rang. Her ears perked up, and went to see was there. To her surprise it was Jamie and Allison, after a hug each Skyler asked "does this count as my own hang out?"

Jamie gave a fake laugh "hahaha no," to begin "we're here because some from the party said they are really sorry for running off last night."

"Ah so you guys saw Lena there," she asked as she got a little sad she didn't go with them.

"Yeah that was her name," Allison added "we asked her for her number since she mentioned she wasn't able to get it last night." She handed the dog girl the napkin with her number on it.

"Oh ok thank you," she said with a soft smile.

"Welp I gotta go home and help cook lunch for my siblings," Allison said as she dragged Jamie away as she protested to see if she was going to text or call the number.

Skyler spent the next hour thinking about that exact question. She put then number in her contracts then hovered over the call button before figuring it would be best to just text her. Her first draft was "Hey what's up my friends gave me your number." But she quickly deleted that thinking was too not caring. After 35 to 45 minutes and many drafts later she decided go with "Hi it's Skyler, my friends gave me your number, and I wanted to say I understand why you ran off yesterday. I hope to talk to you again." Even though she decided that would be the best text she still took a minute to send it, but when she decided just to put her phone down
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 pm

(I'm a little confused, did she send the text then put her phone down or write the text out but didn't send it and just put her phone down?)

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 pm

(First one and sorry I wrote it super early in the morning)

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 pm

(It's cool I understand lol)

Lena had put in Ace's number into her phone as she walked along sending him a text, 'hey Lena here' she sends and puts her phone in her pocket as she spots Jerri. The two make small talk as they walk back outside and then too her car. Sitting down in the passenger seat with the music blasting the two seemed to be enjoying life to anyone that would look in the car.

Stopping along the way to Jerri's they grabbed pizza and plenty of junk food before heading to her place, but as they are getting in the car Lena just hears her phone ding for the new text. Thinking that it was Ace she was slow to look at it, but the moment she read it over she grinned wildly.

"What?" Jerri asks over the music.

"It's Skyler..." she nods showing the phone screen for a second before pulling back to think about what to type back. She needed it to sound cool, maybe a little flirty. As they are pulling onto Jerri's street she quickly types a reply, 'Hey glad to hear and yeah I'd hope to see ya again...outside of school maybe?' she wanted to add a wink but figured against it. Just as they are pulling in her Jerri's driveway she text Ace, "hey you were right...she got my message and texted...thanks for calming me down, love ;D' she sends with a small laugh and helps Jerri grab everything.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:52 am

Skyler had went downstairs to get some chips then saw her phone's notification light blink. She quickly picks it up to see Lena texted back. She smiles and her tail waged as she read the text then texted back say "I would be happy to do something after school," she hit send.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 am

Jerri lead Lena inside and as the two set down the snacks and pizza she heard her phone ding again. Pulling it from her pocket she flopped down on the couch, 'okay cool so any movies out you might wanna go see' she text back and leans up to grab a slice of pizza but is stopped by the goofy look from Jerri. "What?" she questions taking a bit of the pizza.

"You're like a freaking school girl who just got today her crush likes her back" she laughs as she pops a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"Chill with that okay...I'm just having fun...I mean I flirted with Ace...that dragonborn from last night too" Lena defends herself with a small pout.

"Yeah well it's cute you're all giggly like that...just don't get in over your head and do something stupif like try dating both at the same time or something" Jerri nods grabbing a slice of her own.

To be fair, she had thought about dating a guy and girl at the same time in the past, but there wasn't a reason to really think about dating or anything. She was just having fun and both seemed to have fun as well so what was the big deal, she thought.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:57 am

"Um idk what do you wanna see?," Skyler texted back she didn't really know what Lena's interests were so thought it would be best to let here decide.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:17 pm

'I'm a fan of musicals surprisingly...and really gory horror movies...American horror movies are just too tame so anything from like Japan, France, or Mexico is my style' she replies a bit unsurely as she knew that her odd taste in movies have driven off people. Once she set her phone down she grabbed a handful of popcorn shoveling it into her mouth, it was times like this that she was thankful for her high metabolism.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:25 pm

"Really?" Skyler asked in texted then sent another saying "I don't think there's any of those in theaters so how are we going to watch any of those?" She sent it and started eating chips.