The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (CrashJr)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 am

Ashley honestly wasn't sure what to make of all this as it was just so weird and out of left field. He couldn't help but wonder just why Jen went the route that she just did. Blaming him for everything would have been much easier. He without question were sure that Jen friends would ask her a hundred questions about him that she wouldn't have a good answer too.

Ashley then shook his head as couldn't make heads or tails of Jen actions at this point or really any these past few days. She refused to look at him and tried to avoid him for a good bit and then she goes and pulls his stunt. Honestly Ashley wished he could read Ashley mind.

Ashley was only pulled out of his thoughts as he felt someone sit beside him and looked over to see Jen sitting there. There was this strange silence for a but and then Jen started to talk and much to Ashley surprise she told him just what she had been feeling these past few days. Ashley looked straight at Jen as she spoke taking in every word that Jen said. Honestly after hearing what she said Ashley blushed as it almost sounded like she might be in love with him. No love was going too far they barely knew each other after all. At best Jen was simply feeling lust or had a crush on him if anything.

Honestly the thought that his idea was right made him a little happy, but at the same time he felt bad that Jen was going through so much stress over this. Ashley also feared he could be wrong and totally off but decided to throw out the idea anyway, the worst reaction could be her leaving and storming off he figure.

“Yes these last few days have felt pretty awkward haven't they” Ashley replied nervously trying to fine the words he wanted to say. “Honestly I was pretty sure you hated me for a while, though I guess that wasn't it all. I know I can't say for sure what your feeling as you don't even know, not to mention that even to me this idea seems completely impossible.” Ashley then stopped and bit the bottom of his lip feeling awkward about throwing out his idea and confusing Jen more. “It can't be that you have a crush on me or anything right, it's totally impossible.”

Ashley then grabbed a tissue to wipe the tears from Jen's eyes, carefully moving his arm forward, feeling a bit nervous after what he just said, afraid she might slap his arm away or something.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 am

"Crush..." the word was a little odd to her as she knew well what it meant, and truthfully she had them in the past. Sure her crushes in the past were of pro-wrestlers and they were, well nothing like what Ashley was. It would make since, however, but at the same time it wasn't to this extreme. She turned to say something, but felt Ashley's hand with the tissue meet her face and she blushes a deep red. Freezing completely she looked at Ashley and her mind couldn't figure out what to do, but her body seemed to work without her thinking.

She leaned forward until she was kneeling over Ashley's body. Either kneel on either side of his legs while either hand on either side of his arms. She just looked down at him for a moment before she leaned down and pressed her lips to his lightly, at first. Mentally screaming at herself she finally pushes herself off him and pants, "I....that was...bathroom" she says quickly and jumps off the couch rushing to the bathroom and slamming the door behind her. After making sure to lock it she slides down the door and mentally curses herself because she just forced a kiss on Ashley.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Ashley finally managed to bring himself to wipe the tear from Jen's eyes and watched as she turned her head looking at him. Ashley was completely sure what happened next but before he knew it, Ashley found himself laying on his back on the sofa. He looked up to see Jen kneeling above him with one knee on each side of his legs. Ashley heart started to pound face as Jens armed landing at either side of his own and she leaned down looking straight into his eyes. Ashley face became a burning red color as Jen inched her face closer to his own and Ashley realized just what was happening.

With out thinking Ashley closed his eyes and soon felt Jen soft lips met his own kissing him gentle well at least at first. It was very startling for Ashley as he wasn't expecting this at all and he was even more startled as Jen suddenly pulled away panting. So he opened his eyes as he heard Jen stutter out something about the bathroom and saw as she dashed out of the room.

Ashley was left laying there his face completely red and his heart pounding a mile a minute as he remembered the feeling of Jens lips against him. Ashley honestly found the whole event to be rather exciting and even thrilling, unlike any kiss he had in the pass which weren't many.

Ashley just laid there trying to calm down but got fluster every time his mind thought about just how bold Jen was a moment ago and remembering the feeling of the kiss. Though after about a good ten minutes he was able to get to his feet and knew he had to speak with Jen about what just happened. Ashley then walked to the bathroom door his face getting red as he tried to speak.

“Umm Jen are you alright” Ashley stuttered out as he knocked lightly on the bathroom door. “Look you don't have to worry I'm not mad at you or anything over the k-k-k-kiss.” Ashley barely managed to utter out the word kiss as he stood there, his face bright red as he looked at the door. “So could you please come out okay.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Jen has sat in silence for a long time looking down at the floor, thoughts filled with what she just did. This how day was something out or a movie or something, it all felt like it was a dream save for the deep red on her face and the lingering filling of the boy's soft, yet firm lips. She felt her lips lightly when a light knock comes from the other side of the door. She jumped a little not expecting it, and ultimately she felt as if it were Ashley's mother asking her to leave of a cop, but no it was Ashley who spoke.

The small stutter caused the girl to smile a little as it seemed that he may have be just as affected by the sudden kiss as she was, but she couldn't meet his face or think of anything to really say. Sitting for another few minutes she finally is about to muster up the words, "I can't...I forced you to do something....I'm a horrible person" she shakes her head laying her head back and looking to the ceiling.

"If you want me to leave I understand" she says aloud wiping her eyes.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:41 am

After a while Ashley began to wonder in Jen would answer him as it had been quite a while and she hadn't spoke a word. Ashley leaned against the wall as he waited for a replied, finding every time he thought of Jen the thrilling feeling he felt when she kissed him would pop into his mind.

Ashley after a while got frustrated as the silence seemed to drag on, and that the only thing he could think about was the girl hiding in his bathroom. He was going to bang on the bathroom door again but soon heard Jen voice. It became clear to Ashley that Jen was really upset about what happened and was even volunteering leave. Though while that might have been something Ashley wanted on day one, it wasn't what he wanted at all right now.

“L-Look I already told you that I'm fine with what happened” Ashley said leaning his head against the door not sure what to say. His emotions were a mess ever since that kiss and all he really knew was that he didn't want Jen to stop coming and that he enjoyed the kiss they share. Though saying that seemed so embarrassing he found it hard to say. “Look I don't want well..... The thing is.....”

Ashley was beginning to feel completely frustrated as he wasn't able to bring himself to say anything at first. His words just seemed to jumble up as he over thought everything he wanted to say, until he became unable to completely his sentence. Ashley then slammed both his arms against the bathroom door out of frustration.

“Look I don't want you to leave okay” Ashley shouted without much thought to what he was saying. “I also don't mind that you k-k-k-kiss me. I mean I'm your girlfriend so isn't doing stuff like that totally normal for us.”

By the end Ashley wasn't even sure that he was making any sense whatsoever, but hoped Jen would get what he was saying just a bit. Feeling so stupid Ashley banged his head against the door pretty hard leaving a small bump that he was to frustrated notice.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:58 am

Listening to him she nodded and stood up and went to open the door when he spoke the last bit. This caused her to raise an eyebrow and shake her head. The small bang on the door made her jump a little and she quickly opened the door to find Ashley with a red circle on his forehead, "what did you do that for?" she asks moving close to check on him to make sure he would be okay.

"And you look, act, and dress like one but you...umm...aren't a real girl....but if it helps you sleep at night then fine you're my girlfriend" she rolls her eyes in attempts to play the whole situation as cool as she should have been.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 am

A little after banging his forehead against the door Jen seemed to come out and quickly and without second thought checked the mark on his forehead. Ashley blushed as Jen got close to him and wondered just why he went that far himself as she asked him why he did it.

Ashley wanted to argue with Jen stating the girlfriend comment was just him miss speaking, but he was too exhausted by everything that happened today to fight back. Instead he choose to let the comment go as Jen did seem to be acting pretty calm right now so he figured his comment must of reached her somehow.

“I think I need to sit down” Ashley said feeling more tired then he had in a long time, all this drama wiping him out. It was also about now that the pain from his forehead was kicking in making this even worst.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 pm

"Yeah come on and I'll make ya something to make you feel better" Jen nods and helps Ashley back to the living room before she leaves him to go to the kitchen to start on some chicken soup for him. As she sets the pot on the stove with the broth to slowly simmer she grabs some meds for Ashley and brings him the meds and some water, "Here ya go" she nods with a smile handing him the meds and drink before heading back to the kitchen to cook the cut up chicken on the stove.

Once cooked she added the chicken, canned carrots, and noddle's into the slowly cooking broth. She then just leans against the counter to wait for it to finish.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:35 am

“Ah Sure” Ashley replied sounding a bit tired as he let Jen lead him back to the living room and placing him on the sofa. Once Ashley seemed settled Jen went off to the kitchen and didn't seen to come back right away. Ashley was currently very confused and in a good deal of pain from the bump on his head, as he laid back on the sofa staring at the ceiling. It was only when he heard foot steps that he looked over as Jen brought him some pain meds and water. Thanking her he took both from her and watched as she walked back towards the kitchen.

Ashley then proceeded in taking the meds drinking most of the water bottle trying to get them down. Then between the tiredness Ashley was feeling and the meds Ashley seemed to drift off to sleep. Though as Ashley slept he kept having dreams about Jen and that sudden kiss seeming to relive it over and over again.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:30 am

Jen began to randomly look things up on her phone as she waited for the soup to finish up, along with this she also just paced around the kitchen. Every time she'd pass by the door she'd see Ashley seemingly becoming more tired until she finally passed to see the boy sleeping softly on the couch. She paused and leaned in the doorway to just look at him with a small smile, she had to admit that he was pretty cute even in his sleep. However, she was forced to turn away at the sound of a small whistling sound. Taking the soup off the burner then grabbing a bowl she began to make Ashley a bowl, adding just a little bit of extra salt and pepper before taking it into the living room and setting it down on the coffee table.

Walking back to the kitchen she put the rest of the stuff away in containers for him to eat later and began to wash the dishes. As she starting to finish up her phone beings to beep as it was time for her to head out. With a small sigh and walking into the living room she gives the boy a small kiss on the temple and leaves a note next to the bowl that read, "Hey had to go for the day, but I'll see ya tomorrow, more soup is in the frig." then she heads out silently making sure to lock the door on her way out.

Heading back home she is in thought the whole way and even when she was home she felt awkward about everything. Sure she did very much enjoy the kiss, but she felt that it was something that shouldn't have happened due to her pretty much working for Ashley. That, however, gave her an idea and she got online and began to search around for some things, and when she found what she was looking for she grinned. Placing the order for delivery at Ashley's apartment she then logged off and headed to bed.