Forbidden [Reserved Dreams]

Icy

Re: Forbidden [Reserved Dreams]

Post by Icy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:17 am

Celeste sighed softly, seeing nothing wrong with engaging in a conversation with someone. She did understand where she was coming from however, the young man could very well have been a Demon, but she hadn't felt as if she was in danger at the time. The young man had made her feel quite comfortable, something she didn't usually feel when it came to dancing. "I had a lot of long and engaging conversations Amira...any one of them could have been dangerous, but I was careful just as you taught me to be." She smiled gently, trying to reassure the worried Adviser that everything had been perfectly fine. Danger was not lost on her, even when she left the castle on a normal day she ran the risk of falling to trouble. The Demons could come here and attack at any given moment, nothing was ever guaranteed. "He was only trying to get me to feel more confident about my terrible dancing..."

[Yep! XD Ah sheesh. Getting me all curious darn you!]

"You spent a lot of time with that one woman." Clyde glared, the frustration clear in his dark gaze. The boy just didn't get how difficult he made his job at times and tonight had been ome of the worst since he wouldn't have been able to do a thing should things have gone wrong. Not if he was to keep his identity a secret. "Enjoying yourself is one thing Alistair, but did you ever stop, even once, to think that she was one of them trying to figure out who you were? To get your walls down?" He sighed, rubbing at his eyes with his right hand, his left arm crossed over his chest. Nothing had happened and he was grateful for that, but something could have and it was that single thought that made Clyde concerned. That girl seemed polite enough he supposed, but he couldn't use that to say if she was or wasn't the enemy. Everyone was meant to practice their manners on these nights.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:52 am

Amira huffed "You didn't dance with any of the others now did you?" she pointed out "Why this gentleman?" Though her tone was one of more curiosity now than scolding. She managed to get the rest of the delicate braids undone, brushing out the Celeste's hair with her fingers. She shook out the curls and stepped around to sit down next to Celeste, reaching over to take her hands into her own. "Well I suppose that was kind of him..." she said though she was frowning a little at this. Was it really just some gentleman trying to woo a young lady? That's silly though. It was risky for him too... She pursed her lips "You understand why I'm concerned though."

(Lol XD)

Alistair met Clyde's gaze evenly and he shrugged "I was enjoying her company," he admitted "But I was being careful. I made sure not to say anything that might be an indicator." He wanted to put Clyde's mind at ease, if that was even possible. He shrugged a little "I knew the risks, but I was careful." I couldn't help myself, something drew me to her. He thought though quickly brushed this aside. It was a silly thought, life wasn't some fairytale. He bowed his head and ran his fingers through his hair "I'm sorry for worrying you..."

Icy

Post by Icy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:48 pm

Celeste sighed softly, running her hands over her nightgown as Amira brushed out her hair as best she could with her fingers. There was a brush over on the desk, but she didn't want to interrupt her. "Not many asked me Amira..."she muttered and though that wasn't particularly true it wasn't a lie either. A few men had asked, but she had made herself seem so unavailable by sticking herself in the corner so not many had bothered her. For some reason that young man had decided that she would be a good candidate for a dance partner, that she had some potential even though she still felt very awkward about her dancing. "He was a very patient and kind young man Amira." He had been so gentle with her, but of course she wouldn't say that to her dearest Adviser in fear she would throw a fit about it."Yes Amira, but if I had felt myself to be in any danger I would've walked away...you know that. You taught me well..." Had she truly no faith in her? It hurt a little to think so...

Clyde took a deep breath all of his energy zapped as he sat at Alistair's desk with the chair facing his bed, running a hand over his slicked backed hair. He knew Alistair was careful in most things he did, but that was hardly the point. The boy had still been careless, his head had been in the clouds for far too long while with that girl and that was what worried him the most. That he was losing sight of what was important. "You are going to be the death of me. I swear it upon my damned soul." He shook his head. If anything happened to the young prince then it was his life on the line, his parents wouldn't bother to wait and ask questions. They would cut him down before he even knew what was happening, they were not the most forgiving people when it came to their son. "What you did was foolish. Absolutely foolish and dangerous."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Amira gazed at Celeste evenly and sighed, pulling her own hair over her shoulder and running her fingers through it to untangle some of her own braids. "I know you would've...I had to address my concerns however," she explained. She offered a small smile though it was gone as soon as it had arrived "Did you enjoy your night then?" she asked. They had addressed the situation and the problems, that was all there was needed to be said. They could move on now to a happier conversation. After all, this was Celeste's first time attending this event. As her Adviser it was solely her job to protect and train the princess, but nothing said she couldn't keep up with her personal life and make sure she was happy as well. To be a friend to her as well as a mentor, though she wouldn't never call herself a friend out loud. That would unprofessional, but she knew it was a silent understanding between the two.

Alistair sighed a little and looked away "I know, but I was careful nonetheless. I would've walked away the moment I felt that I was in any real danger," he pointed out. Not that that changed anything. He knew he had been a little oblivious to everything going on around him, but he had made sure to pay enough attention that he would be able to pick up on anything that was off. "I was just trying to enjoy the celebration, it was just one little dance." He looked back at Clyde and clasped his hands in his lap, offering a small shrug. The young lady had been so gentle and kind, kind of adorable even. Though there was no way he would ever admit to that out loud, especially seeing as though his adviser wasn't particularly happy about this situation to begin with. Besides, you'll likely never meet her again.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Celeste hugged herself lightly as she avoided her gaze. Being scolded was never enjoyable, it always made her feel like a child again. She had been a good child, never one to talk back but she didn't like the feeling regardless. The feeling as if Amira didn't trust her to be the young adult she was and make the right decisions. However she didn't mention it as Amira changed the subject, she didn't think she could have anyway. "Yes..."she muttered quietly, thinking of the ball again. Despite having spent the majority of it stuffed in a corner she had enjoyed her time, if she could go back she would do it the exact same way regardless of the repercussions she faced afterwards. That young gentleman had been so kind to her, she hadn't seen any good reason to deny him a dance or conversation. He very well may have been a Demon, but he hadn't meant her any harm. She was positive she would've known if he had...

"That's not the point Alistair..."he sighed. Perhaps when he had children of his own some day he would understand, but Clyde felt it to be a lost cause for the time being. Alistair was by no means his son, but he had raised him as if he was. More than his parents had though he would never dare say that, he respected them far too much and he knew the reasoning behind it. His parents being here would be too dangerous for him. "A dance and a conversation that went on longer than it should have." Clyde muttered, not letting him think for even one second that he hadn't seen him standing there like a fool. He shook his head, sighing in defeat after a long moment as he let the conversation go after that. For once he was too tired to continue scolding him. My I'm getting old... "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...even if you were trying to get me killed."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Amira sighed softly and stood up, walking over to Celeste's desk. She picked up the hairbrush and re-approached the princess, figuring she could brush out some of the tangles while they talked. "Good, your parents will be pleased to hear it..." she replied, running the brush through Celeste's hair. "I will say, off the record, that the pair of you looked quite stunning in that dance." It was a statement she was careful with, but she didn't want to completely ruin Celeste's night. Especially if she had enjoyed herself and the dance, the least she could do was praise her. "I know you don't exactly get dancing lessons, but perhaps in the future we can fit those in sometimes." It was a small offer, after all, it was important she know how to dance for future events. It would just be difficult finding a place in Celeste's schedule for it. They would have to make time eventually though.

Alistair sighed in exasperation, knowing exactly what point Clyde was trying to make but disagreeing with it in some ways. "Perhaps..." was all he muttered in return. He wouldn't deny he had spent a good chunk of time with the young lady, but had it really been all that bad? He looked away and frowned, shrugging it off. There was nothing he could do about it now. What was done was done and he didn't regret any of it. If he had to redo this whole night over, he wouldn't change a single thing. Of course he didn't like disappointing Clyde and certainly not worrying him like this, but he had thoroughly enjoyed himself at the event and wasn't that the point? "Oh come now, Clyde. I would never wish to get you killed, why, even in death you would miss me too much!" he exclaimed in a lighter tone, a teasing grin split across his lips.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:31 am

Celeste nodded in response to the comment about her parents, watching Amira as she retrieved her brush from her desk and returned. She straightened her posture, tilting her head down slightly so that she wouldn't struggle as much to brush it out. It wasn't as long as some of the women, but it grew every month. As of now it fell to just above her waist and it was tiresome to deal with at times, especially during training where it easily caught on things if her bun became too loose. Some days she wished for nothing more than to cut it, but that would be against her parents wishes. To cut it would take away her purity, or so they always told her. Perhaps it had only been used to scare her as a child, she didn't know and she never asked in fear that they would view her as ungrateful. Her parents were kind, but very strict. "I'm sure I looked like a fool in comparison, he was a wonderful dancer..."she replied quietly, being careful in how she complimented the man. In truth he had brought her comfort while she danced, but she didn't think Amira would like hearing that. "I'm always so busy, I don't see how I could ever fit it in..."

Clyde rolled his dark eyes, seemingly unfazed by the young Prince's exasperation. It was amusing if anything, adorable even though he wouldn't dare say that aloud. That would only earn him a glare or something thrown at him though he would easily catch whatever it was. He stretched his neck as he sat there, leaning back in the chair with a sigh. If he was in front of anyone else he wouldn't dare relax like this, but he felt comfortable here in this room. This was of course a side of him that only Alistair saw, the side that wasn't ready to rip someone's head off at any given moment for disobeying or for simply acting foolish when it wasn't the time for such. He was a strict man, but he had to be in order to keep things running as smoothly as possible. "Miss you? I highly doubt that, I would finally have peace and quiet. I babysit the Prince of fools." A smirk crossed is lips though if one knew him well enough they would know his words were light-hearted. The Demons could be quite troubling at times, they didn't always like to listen, but this was his life and he couldn't imagine being anywhere else. "At least all those dance lessons paid off."