The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Shining Dreamer

Re: The Shut in Caretaker (Omega55)

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 pm

“Well if Ruby doesn't mind tell you everything I do my best to help explain everything” Chrissy said looked over at Ruby who was not looking down at the floor. “But before that I want to know did Ashley tell you anything about what happened to him the night he got that scar on his neck. I'm sure you noticed it as it's well pretty jarring to say the least.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Jason nodded when she from what she asked. "He did bu-" he was going to tell them about his sudden break down, but decided he shouldn't.
W.A.F.F.L.E.O: We're All Friends Friends Love Each Other - Ray Narvaez Jr.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:02 am

“Well I guess it find to take about all this since you already know” Chrissy said not sure what Ashley said but pretty sure Jason knew more then he was letting on.

“It was all my fault that Ashley got hurt” Ruby muttered out just loud enough for the group to hear. “Everthing that happened to him was my fault.”

“Look I told you this a hundred times Ruby but you aren't to blame” Chrissy said clearly frustrated as she had had this conversion with Ruby many times. “I mean the police never even caught the people who attack him it could be completely unrelated.”

Ruby already looked like she was about to tear up and Chrissy was sure that Jason was fairly confused by this point. Chrissy looked over at Ruby and knew that she wouldn't explain things much better and knew she couldn't leave things like this.

“Well I don't one hundred percent know what happen but I'll try to explain everything I do know” Chrissy said looking over at Jason. As you noticed Ruby is really bad around guys well other then Ashley, who I swear she followed him around like a lost puppy. You seen some guys for a private school were harassing Ruby at her bus stop after school so everyday Ashley would take Ruby home before returning home himself. Though on one day I guess Ashley and one of the guys had a fight and guy lost pretty badly. Ashley well let's say while he was not much of a fighter will do what needs to be done if need be. The day that Ashley was attack was the day after the fight happened. The police did look into them but there was know proof thy were involved at all.”

“Look even if it wasn't them, it doesn't change the fact that Ashley wouldn't have been walking home at that time if she wasn't taking me home” Ruby shouted back tears streaming down the tiny girls face.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:51 am

Jason felt for Ruby after Chrissy explained for the visually saddened girl. Then when Chrissy finished and Ruby shouted it shocked him that the shy girl could even reach that volume. He looked at Chrissy because she would know what to do. He then looked back at Ruby and instinctively scooted close to her "There's no way you could have known."

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:58 pm

“I've been telling her that since day one” Chrissy said looking over at Jason and then to Ruby feeling a bit guilty bringing this all up. “I mean the different in Ashley arriving at his bus stop should of only been an hour different if he just to Ruby home after school. Though I guess since I've gone this far I might as well finish with what happened to us. Well of course after hearing of the attack and that Ashley was in the hospital me and Ruby went down fairly quickly. As you no Ashley's mother doesn't really live within driving distance of here so it be a while before she arrived at the hospital herself. I'm not sure how long we waited in the waiting room but at some point during the night a nurse told me and Ruby that Ashley awake. So I guess since we were the only one there she let go see him. Of course going in neither of use knew what to expect as the nurse gave no warning, and well let's just say while Ashley scar now looks jarring even now. Right after the attack at the hospital it looked really rather gruesome and well Ruby doesn't handle gore well at all. So when we entered the room Ruby gave off an expression of extreme fear and possible disgust when we finally enter the room well before passing out that is. Because as noticed Ruby isn't good at keeping her feeling or emotion is check things turned out more then a little awkward.”

“Yes it just like I said it all my fault” Ruby said without thinking began sobbing into the chest of the closet person around who Just happened to be Jason. “I was just an awful friend.”

“That honestly was the last time we really saw Ashley” Chrissy said looking over at Jason. “When he returned to school he made sure to avoid us at all cost. I mean for Ashley who believes that his only redeeming trait was his cute and beautiful appearance, let just say Ruby expression must have had a big impression on him. I mean having one of your closes friends passing out from looking at him, must of felt pretty awful. I will say though during the short time Ashley did return to school he wasn't the same at all. He no longer did his makeup every morning and well his outfits just felt like he was grabbing things at random.”

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:33 pm

"Oh," Was all Jason could say as Chrissy explained what happened to them. Then when Ruby started crying into his chest he patted her back softly "It's not your fault gore freaks you out," he said softly. He turned his head to Chrissy as she finished talking.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 am

“Well I believe that is everything that needs to be said about the past” Chrissy said looking at Ruby and feeling rather bad for making her remember such sad events. “You are right non of these things are Ruby or even Ashley fault but the past can't be changed. Sadly Ruby can't seem to think about Ashley with out feeling extreme guilt which make seeing him impossible. Though that's not to say that I don't want to change things in fact that's why I called you over. I'd like to have you come in one a plan to help Ashley return at least a bit more to him normal self. Honestly I'm not sure but I'm partly hoping seeing Ashley in better spirits will help Ruby feel less guilty so what I'm going to ask of you is a bit of a selfish request.”

Chrissy then stopped wondering if Jason would really agree to any request she made as she was pretty sure he didn't know Ashley very long, and he barely met the too of them.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:14 am

"Ah I see, well I'll certainly try," Jason said with a smile "But I'm sure it'll take a pretty long time," he add. He agreed ti help because they seem like good people even if Chrissy's motivations are slightly selfish. "It seems like Ashley's the type who will get more comfortable after I get to know him more which will release his old self," he said with another smile.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:35 pm

“Yes I completely agree this isn't something that will be fixed over night” Chrissy said with a smile glad to see that Jason on board with them. “Though just know if you have any problems that Ruby and I are here to help form the sidelines, just like I told you yesterday. So feel free to ask for help anytime you need it. Also will be sure to throw off ideas I we have any.”

“Now then why don't will all clam down and try to enjoy the rest of the afternoon” Chrissy said getting up and patting the back of Ruby head gentle.

“O-Okay” Ruby replied slowly pulling away from Jason chest and letting Chrissy wipe the tears for her face.

Omega55

Post by Omega55 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:43 pm

"Alright that sounds great," Jason said when Chrissy said they'll be helping out from the sidelines. Then nodded at the suggestion to relax and enjoy the afternoon.