COLOR BUSTERS

Hunuki

Re: COLOR BUSTERS

Post by Hunuki » Sat May 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Legato was about to turn his hands to Noct when the flash of light happened. Suddenly he was standing on a green platform. "...?" He blinked a little. His eyes focusing on Prism and the strange square floating above her. He lowered his hands slightly, then looked around. He looked to the others, arguing about their heroics. He sighed a bit, standing up straight. The helmet and suit disappearing from his body. He looked to them. "...We wouldn't of won.. no matter how daring and strong you think you are... just calm down.. you're yelling at Prism.. remember that..." He looked back to her, giving a faint smile.

Noct watched as they vanished. He chuckled, then laughed, turning his attention back to the cameras. He looked at them, seeming to stare directly at Prism. The mask's eyes glowing purple.

WilliamLi

Post by WilliamLi » Sat May 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Alice glances at the speaking guy with piercing guys, before standing up straight herself. She does not remove her Buster uniform, and is somewhat surprised the guy in front of him did. Nevertheless, she sighs.

"...I wasn't really pissed at her...", she grumbled
Movie and music man.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat May 12, 2018 5:19 pm

A long, incredibly audible sigh cam from Halcyon's mask. Incredibly pissed off, she felt like arguing with something; so the next thing she said would most likely be incredibly sarcastic and mean-spirited.
"I know we haven't been doing this for long, but it wasn't mentioned to me that part of our jobs would be leaving a stadium full of people to be slaughtered by a pyromaniac tiki mask." Her voice was dry and as she spoke she scanned those around her.

There was no point in keeping her weapon out, so she slid it back into its sheath. After doing this she reached behind her head and undid her mask, waiting for it to become compact and combine into the rest of her suit. Running a hand through her hair, she spoke again.

"I believe there's been a mix-up because I was under the impression that we were trying to save lives and bring peace." Her voice was still fairly dominating and loud, however this time distinctly feminine.
I am Aqua's Princess

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Sat May 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Mís' song abruptly cut off as her vocal cords were momentarily transformed into pure light, leaving her coughing sightly as she reappeared on the platform, staggering slightly as her body became corporeal again. She sunk to her knees for a moment, her armor, helm, and weapon all disappearing from her body, as she knelt there, leaving her in her normal form, wearing the thin sweats and loose tanktop she'd been lounging in before running to the scene.

"For all your bravado, brains seem to be slightly laking in the mix, miss." She said, finally speaking as she looked over to the brazen, loud mouthed-girl who seemed to deem mouthing off to the goddess an appropriate evening activity after just having her life saved. "Perhaps before deciding you know the best course of action for every situation you should consider a few things. Here specifically, and first of all, that being clearly knew prism, and was taunting her, meaning that they probably have met in some way before, and if that's true, and it's not dead after tormenting her planet, clearly it's strength is somewhere near her own at least, and on top of all that, if we die, who exactly is going to stop that thing from destroying the whole world?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes tiredly "In which case, it would be better to trust the goddess, who knows both that creature's strength, and our own, on when we can fight it. For if we hope to ever stop it, we can't afford to lose, meaning some people will die, so that the entire planet isn't left without protection." Mís finished, before finally realizing she was now at fault of her own scolding.

"But of course that's my own reasoning.....if I was wrong, forgive me goddess." she said, bowing to Prism lightly before turning slightly away from the others, ashamed at her outburst. Clearly her ability to control emotions worsened under stress.

Why am I like this?
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 pm

ImageImageImage
Stardust was nearly frozen in fear. She hadn't felt anything like him before, and she knew they were dead. Even with the appearance of others, they couldn't beat him. He was something else. Something that she felt could destroy everything... She managed to pry her eyes off of the being when White showed up. She was about to take his hand when she felt a strange sensation. The next thing she knew, they were elsewhere. She looked around a little. She frowned a little as a few of the others started... yelling at the goddess? They were actually angry at her? If they had felt what she had, they wouldn't be saying that.
ImageImageImage

Prism was looking at the screen when they all appeared, looking at Noct quietly. Her attention was taken away when she heard yelling... they were angry... at her? She looked towards them. She was being chastised. Did she do something wrong? She didn't understand. Why were they so angry at her? She wiped a rainbow tear from her eyes a little, grateful for the others who stood up for her. "There was... nothing you could do... even all of you together... he is far too strong...."

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sun May 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Argent noticed that Noct seemed to have completely ignored the attack that had been directed at him. The masked man had given it no more thought then a person might give a speck of dust passing in the wind. Then he looked at the mans eyes and felt nothing but coldness and emptiness. The feeling was overwhelming and he knew that there were all dead. They weren't even a blip on the power level of this being. He gripped his kilt tighter determined to at least try to give the others time to escape but that's when he felt his body beginning to shift and break apart.

The next moment he found himself standing somewhere else gathered with the others in a place he didn't recognize, but his mind was still focused on the man he had been facing only moments before. His naginata fell from his hands and he slowly feel to his knees as his armor, weapon, and helmet seemed to shatter into shards of light and disappear. Fear was obvious in his eyes and he was lightly shacking all over. He couldn't seem to get the image of their enemy put of his head.

Finally he snapped out of it though as the sounds of what was going on around him broke through his thoughts and forced themselves into his awareness. He looked at those who spoke so inappropriately to the Goddess and then stood up and shouted "Are you people completely mad. The amount of power that he had called up so easily alone should've been more than enough for you all to realize that we didn't stand a ghost of a chance. But to speak in such a manner to Prism after she just saved our lives from a fight where we couldn't have done anything. You seem to think far to highly of yourselves."

He then tried to pull himself together as he softened his expression and walked towards Prism. Once he reached her he bowed before her and said "My Lady, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for rescuing us. However, I did wish to ask you a question. I know that there was innocents who died before I arrived, but could you please tell me? Did the majority of the people at the concert get away at least? I didn't get a chance to look while I was there and I fear for those who were left behind. I'm sorry that we failed you and them so completely." With that he lowered his head to look at the floor as a single tear slid down the right side of his face and feel to the floor.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Everyone seemed on-edge, Halcyon didn't understand that nor had she ever. Usually being the last person to break down due to the situation, this made her think of those shouting at one-another in a very low light.

"Don't tell me about stopping whoever that is from destroying the whole planet when we've just left him free to take potshots on thousands of innocent civilians."
Quite frankly she didn't care about what the other Busters thought, or even Prism herself's opinions. Halcyon was under firm belief that, using her speed, she could've at least attempted to get civilians away. Besides, she bowed to nobody.

Anyway, what happened to benevolence? Omnipotence? What happened to the Prism preached to her?

"I don't care about arguing anymore, nor did I ever. What's the plan?"
I am Aqua's Princess

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Even though that they were somewhat correct, Tate still felt mad about the whole situation. “Don’t say that it was impossible. No matter how dire the situation, there always would have been a way. There always is. No matter how warped and perverted the odds...” he sighed noticing the goddess’ tear. “Look, Prism, all I’m saying is that I’d rather die out there, protecting somebody else than retreating and letting others die. Odd coming from MY selfish mouth, I know. But at least then I wouldn’t be some coward. And besides, because of what just happened, I bet that masked guy will be capitalising off this, saying that we indeed ARE cowards, or that Prism doesn’t care about the lives of the innocent. This will lead to more and more people following HIM, increasing crime and atrocity rates through the roof. Even if we just stayed around and saved people, then everything would be better. But I guess that now some kids or some partner is going to die out there because we weren’t out there.”
Exhaling, he stepped back, calming himself. “Forgive me if I upset you, but that is the honest truth from my perspective.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Sun May 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Incipe listened, silent, floating in front of the group, letting them speak their minds on the matter before taking a glance back to Prism. He turned back to the group, cutting them off suddenly. "....Firstly... these people are not dead. Noct does not kill people if you'd like to see for yourselves.." A screen popped up behind the small square, showing the concert. The bodies laying on the floor soon rose from the ground, shifting and being enveloped in darkness, turning into demon like creatures that joined Noct's horde. Any of the supposed dead were simply turned into demons. "Secondly.. you wouldn't stand a chance even now... together.. because of who Noct is.."

A second screen turned on, showing a young boy. He had white hair and dressed in all black. His red eyes staring at the group. Incipe looked at the ground, letting them get a good look at the young boy before he spoke again. "Noctum Umbra... our Goddesses brother... corrupted by an unknown force.. he is the absence of color.. he is the counter balance to our supreme goddess... but he has been tainted.. and now wishes to devour the world in his abyss.." Incipe watched the group, letting his monotone words sink in.

Legato listened to the strange square speak, then blinked, looking from the picture of the young boy, to the huge monster still converting people into creatures. "..How?" He muttered, then looked to Prism. "Your younger brother??"

WilliamLi

Post by WilliamLi » Mon May 14, 2018 2:48 am

Alice received this information somewhat incredulously. This all seemed just on the verge of absurdity. What, was this all just a sibling rivalry?!

This time around, however, she doesn't let her surprise show. As much as she wanted to, she had already pissed some people off, and right now that's really not needed.

She looks at the undead demons, her stomach quickly starting to churn in horror. A fate worse than death, that was.

"...how do we stop that?", she mumbled, before the true emotions of the words come out of her with a yell.

"How do we stop that?!", she said, pointing to the monstrous creatures that were once just like her in the crowd. Her voice was filled with furious determination, something that could very quickly reignite that adrenaline.
Movie and music man.