Sold to vampires

Maxx
Platinum

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Maxx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Summer goes to shake her head in answer to Victor, but instead says, "Coffee. It may sound odd, but I haven't had a coffee all day, and I really need one."
"The way to kill a Death God is...
...to make them fall in love with a human."

"What a beautiful way to kill someone."

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:01 pm

"You can hardly walk." Cassandra sighed, holding out her hand for Ariana to use to get herself up. "How on earth were you planning on using the shower in this state?" Despite still being confused as of why Ariana wouldn't wait for one of the others to come in or shout for them, Cassie decided not to ask any more questions in fear of confusing the girl.

Victor nodded, rising to his feet. "I suppose we should get you that then." There was coffee in the kitchen, right?
After spending a fairly long time with Summer upstairs, Victor was surprisingly almost itching to get back to the others.
Last edited by Water on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 pm

"Right come on Tanith get it together. Just find the others and give out the controls. Explain yourself to them. Then you've got to get a grip and control yourself just do that.."

* Tanith nervously goes around the Mansion, she goes upstairs to listen out to whos around
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Summer swings her legs over the side of the bed and stands. "I feel like crap..." she mutters to herself.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:34 pm

ariana gets up "more like a bath"

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:40 pm

"You'll feel better after we get that coffee into you, trust me." Victor said, offering his hand to Summer. He could see that Summer was feeling a little off so he didn't mind extending a helping hand. Anything to get him back to the others faster, after all.

"Right, right. Well then I suppose we should get you into the bathroom to 'shower''." Cassandra told Ariana, with a slight giggle. She wasn't making fun of the girl but rather trying to lighten the mood.
I'm Aqua's Princess

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 am

ariana chuckles "thank you"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:14 am

So, it may have seemed like Summer ignored the helping hand. She did not ignore it. She suddenly remembered her phone. Her eyes followed the length of the charger cable so she could locate it. Doing so, she picked it up, and looked at the state of the screen. There was now a spider web of cracks over the screen, and there seemed to be a very small chip of the screen missing. "Well, that just makes me feel even crappier." Summer attempted to turn it on. Thankfully, it did as it was told. And the touchscreen was still actually working, so that was a plus. "At least it's still working..." Summer sighed and put her phone on the bed. It was just one of those nights that made Summer want to go play in traffic. She didn't voice that thought though. "Let's hope you're right about the coffee making me feel better..." She started towards the door.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:56 pm

*Tanith rushes past Victor and Summer. Shoving a controller into both of their hands
Books are better than People