Sold to vampires

Razetheraider98
Gold

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm

"Nice to meet you too! I hope we become GREAT friends!" He smiled and bowed to her politely.

Sent from my XT1080 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:04 am

ariijsns tried to leave the bed shes in

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:06 pm

“Ah, Robert already did?” The man paused for a brief moment. “It sure was a sight. I thought Ariana was going to die,” Victor responded. Speaking of the others, he wondered what was going on dowanstairs. Was everything okay?
“My eyes fine I guess, Thanks.” He shrugged. “There’s a low chance for full recovery. Even if I do lose my vision in that eye I’m not going to let that stop me.”

Cassandra continued to smile back. Struggling on what to say back to the boy she suddenly exclaimed:
“Oh! Have you met Ariana?” Walking over to the room where the injured girl was, Cassandra beckoned Raze to follow her.
“Come on, over here.”
I'm Aqua's Princess

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:18 pm

"Well, lets just hope your eye does get better." Summer knows how bad it is to not be able to see properly, so she really does mean it.
"The way to kill a Death God is...
...to make them fall in love with a human."

"What a beautiful way to kill someone."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:54 pm

* Tanith keeps walking back, she tests out the electric collars on herself, she drops to the floor

" im glad these work
Books are better than People

Princess Dark Angel

Post by Princess Dark Angel » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Marina froze when she was finally caught up to. She had almost felt bad when he looked at her like that. Almost. it only pissed her off. "Not so bad... Not so bad?! I've been kidnapped, blindfolded, gagged, drugged, and tied up.. dragged to god knows where in the middle of the night, probably to somewhere where no one could hear me scream while I'm being tortured and then eventually killed because that's how people in this situation end up! Their bodies found on the side of the road or in woods barely recognizable, and then they just end up another statistic! I heard them talk about some other girl being nearly killed! And you who are with them are telling me it's not so bad here?! Kidnapped people don't just live happily ever after. They end up wishing they were dead before they're put out of their misery!"

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:24 pm

ariana tried to go to the door and fell making a thud

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Victor nodded at Summer's care for his health, not entirely sure how to responded. After a few moments his brow furrowed and he shifted the edge of the bed, ready to get up.
"Hm... is there anything you need right now, Summer?" He asked, still feeling fairly concerned.

Robert was more than disappointed at Marina's hostile answer, but what else did he expect? Desperately he wanted to convince Marina that they weren't wanting to hurt her. However it seemed as if the girl wouldn't believe the truth, or would just become even more aggravated.
"I'm really sorry that you were mistreated in such a way." Robert begun, still trying to find a way to explain the truth in a reasonable way.
"You're not here to be tortured, I promise."

Hearing the thud of Ariana falling to the ground just behind the door she was about to open, Cassandra's brows furrowed.
"What the-" Cassie pondered, cracking the door open and peering behind it. Looking at Ariana helpless on the floor Cassie sighed heavily.
"I thought we told you to be careful with your injuries..."
I'm Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:06 pm

*Tanith quietly enters the mansion. She never normally leaves the mansion.this being the first time in around 10 years maybe longer. She clutches the bag tightly in her hands, her knuckles turning white. Theres a weird feeling in her stomach...nerves . Shes scared about confronting people and telling them her plan.

' i really need this ti work, because the alternatives are go live as a savage animal and be put down or be put down by One of the others..."

* Tanith looks around the mansion then goes ti try and find someone
Books are better than People

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 am

ariana looks at her"i needed the bathroom to get a shower and i fell"