Kill Me!!

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Maxx
Platinum

Kill Me!!

Post by Maxx » Tue May 08, 2018 9:44 pm

I make a character. You kill me. You can kill the same character over and over again, in different ways. Or you can ask for another character to kill. You can make up a character to kill mine, but only mine die.

Her name is Summer. She dresses like a guy. She is 15. She is gay. She doesn't care about dying. She likes violence. She is bored easily so jumps in front of cars a lot. She argues and fights with everyone. NOW KILL HER!!
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Erel-Mae

Re: Kill Me!!

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 1:56 am

Gracie is human and 23 she makes cupcakes loaded with rat poison and gives them to Summer to eat.

Andromeda Infinity
Meaningless Title

Post by Andromeda Infinity » Wed May 09, 2018 2:57 am

Summer was humilliated by her classmates after a note in her book spread the word confirming she liked girls. Everyone was so pissed off that they mistreated her and made her wear an apron, the teacher himself ordered her to make a sandwich and for each time that she didn't respond like a submissive girl or declined, she'd be whipped.

She hit her head against the corner of a desk after tripping while bringing a sandwich for her teacher.
"We're all idiots on the inside." - My dearest"...And from that moment on, I started loving you unconditionally."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 6:06 am

Summer has eaten rat poison before. It did not kill her then and didn't kill her now.

Banging her head knocks Summer out but didn't kill her.

TRY HARDER!!
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Wed May 09, 2018 6:54 am

Lebi tackles summer and vents her frustration via taking her sweet time using a garrote to behead Summer watching the wire rip through the body's layers before violently smashing her face in with a nailbat. It matters not whether the girl lived through the violent act or not.
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 7:02 am

Summer was definitely killed by Lebi. Does anyone want a new character to kill, or is Summer gonna die again?

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 09, 2018 7:04 am

Oh. well... this is a thing i guess...
<Insert humorous signature here>

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Wed May 09, 2018 7:04 am

I know this is not on topic, but, uh... That was brutal, Myrn. Remind me not to cross paths with you. ._.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am

Ser slips behind an unsuspecting Summer, slipping a rag soaked in sevoflurane over her mouth and nose. As the girl slips into unconsciousness, she drags her to an unmarked van and drives to a basement in an undisclosed location. There, she binds Summer to a chair by her wrists, ankles, and torso and waits until the girl regains consciousness.

As soon as she does, she injects her with a low dose of amobarbital and epinephrine to lower consciousness and increase suggestibility. The next few events take place through a haze, the same sort of feeling you get in a waking nightmare.

First, Ser takes a no. 10 blade and makes slow, precise cuts around each of Summer's incisors. Then, Ser grabs a pair of surgical pliers and forcibly removes each scored tooth. The pain is distant for Summer, not quite registering, but the heavy crunch of each tooth as it breaks free from its surrounding gum is as loud as a jackhammer.

Ser picks up a suturing needle and thread, peels Summer's top eyelids back, and sews the edge to the skin just above her eyebrow. She takes a moment to admire her handiwork, then slowly presses the teeth, one by one, into alternating eyes. The first ones severely damages Summer's vision, sending a stream of aqueous fluid down her cheeks. The next blinds her permanently.

Once all the teeth are in Summer's eye sockets, Ser takes a lobotomy spike and a mallet from her table, and sets about perforating both of the girl's eardrums. She then takes a mixture of ammonia and pure capsaicin extract in a syringe, injecting it just above Summer's thyroidal cartilage.

For a final act, she takes the mallet from before and bashes Summer's fingers each in turn, pounding them until they're broken beyond repair.

She then again sedates her and dumps her, alive but blind, deaf, mute, and incapable of writing, on the side of a country road.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Wed May 09, 2018 8:38 am

Beautiful, you kept her alive~ and yet killed her in the very same sense
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."