League of Assassins[Killian]

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: League of Assassins[Killian]

Post by ShadFlow » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Cecilia

"If we're assigning roles, then Oscar and I would be the best to play the parts of officers handling Sorai."

Cecilia leaned back in her seat one leg crossed over the other under the table."Chiho might be better off if she goes in solo." The way she saw it, it would draw attention to Chiho and Laura moving through the station together. Especially being new faces. It could make their portion of the mission much harder than needed. Laura could be the getaway driver.

"That's also a viable concern Mr. Akamine. I'm certain if we play our cards right we won't have to worry about it."

Rotating her nicely filed nail around the edge of the wine glass."But if it does come to that-" Her finger stopped. Her gaze slowly shifting upwards with an eerie aura. Her face static. There was no need to say it aloud.

Laura knew.

Oscar knew.

It was best for everyone for this mission to go as 'clean' as possible.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Akamine Sorai:

There was a small heavier silence following Cecilia's words. Sorai's usual frown deepened a bit more in thinking about the case that he had brought up. "As long as we play it right then," he said with a shrug. "Either way, I don't have any objections to what we have so far."

... ...

The starting point of the operation for Sorai was to meet up with the "policemen", From the corner of the dark street, he tugged the bandages a little more tighter over the non-existent wounds. It was more just to look like he had came out of a street brawl.

Still leaning on the wall, he tugged his hood over his head a bit further as a stranger passed by. Either the person was too distracted or that Sorai had hidden his presence well enough to normal citizens.

His eyes glanced towards the north. Once Cecilia and Oscar arrived, it should take about a 15 minute drive to get to the police station.

Masuda Chiho:

Chiho clapped her hand together. "Well then, I suppose there's a few more details we should go through?"

... ...

Before Chiho had left the League's headquarters, she had sent the earpiece communication devices to the other assassins in the mission. Alongside, were the forged ID cards. She had a light hum in her voice while she changed into her "mission costume".

Adjusting the police uniform, she gave one look at the mirror. "Looking good," she grinned before waving to the few remaining members in the current office. Slipping her regalia gloves inside her jacket pocket, she then took out her phone as she walked. "Laura~" Chiho said with optimistic smile on her face, even if the other wouldn't see it. "Where are you now? You ready? And excited?"
Previously Luki | Twitter Art Blog | Status: Rushing to finish fanart merch (。•́︿•̀。)

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:04 am

Oscar and Cecilia

The man snickered, adjusting the luxury shades on his looking in the rear view mirror."Man I look good in the law." Through a few connections Oscar managed to get his hands on a modern model of the police cruiser. A throw away if you will. He had already rendezvous with Cecilia, disguises on and ready to go; with the ID's provided by Chiho of course.

"Sure. Just focus on not getting us totaled before we meet with Sorai." Cecilia wasn't entertained by Oscar. Never was and probably never would be. Mission details were constantly playing through her head. Trying to mentally prepare for every possible contingency that could delay or divert from the task. Someone had to be prepa-

"Relax Cecii~"

"That's not my name."

"Don't be such a stickler. We'll do good and besides, you'll never get a husband with all that frowning. You'll having wrinkles before your fourti-" Jabbing Oscar in the jaw. The rest of the car ride was silent. Oscar rubbed his jawline where Cecilia had struck. Mumbling on about whatever it was. Luckily there wasn't any bruising to mark his pretty face. Finally reaching the meeting point, Oscar carefully and slowly pulled to the curb. Lights off but the subtle rumbling of the engine. Carefully keeping the car in the darkest parts of the corner just in case.

Rolling down the window to the passenger side Oscar peaked through the top of the glasses.

"Word around town is you gotta a warrant on your head buddy." With a small chuckle, he gestured over to the back seat with a tilt of the head.
----
Laura

"I'm on my way to the m-m-meeting point." She was already driving to where Chiho set up. A cup of fresh Dark roast sitting in the cup compartment. The cars interior was heavily saturated with the aroma of coffee beans. Just the way Laura enjoyed it. The League provided her with a Dodge-Charger. Known for their high horsepower and durability. If the car were to collide in a collision...the receivers would be the ones to worry about.

"Excited? Sure." The woman wasn't very social to say. Not that she was shy or anything. Using minimal responses to get her message through was enough with the occasional stutter. It was easier for everyone.

Making it to the point of interest Laura sighed. Arriving sooner than her partner, she took the moment to relax. Taking a long sip from the coffee cup with soft jazz playing on the stereo system.Tuning out the rest of the world and just letting her mind roam. The seat was leaned back at an obtuse angle. As she waited for Chiho to arrive. Then the mission would really get started.

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:57 am

Akamine Sorai:

Sorai's eyes lifted expectantly as he heard the soft hum of engine in the air. Sorai attempted to make some sort of return for the casual greeting, but his grunt of a reply seemed more like a scowl (despite the fact that he wasn't angry). Looking left and right, to check that there were no other people in the quiet street, he then entered the car's backseat.

"You have a copy of the key?" he said, lifting his hands together for the "policeman" to be temporary cuffed for his disguise of an arrested.

The rest of the drive was rather quiet, except perhaps of the ring from one of the phones. Chiho was pinging from Chiho on the update of the second group. Sorai remained silent as he watched the people passing through, scrunching his nose. He really had the urge to yawn, but that was not a good idea when he was on a job.

As the car rolled to a stop. He looked up quickly up at Oscar and Cecilia through the rear-view mirror. He made a quick hand sign that he was ready, before pulling his hood over his head more to hide his long, red hair.

Masuda Chiho:

If Laura's response seemed more sarcastic, Chho didn't notice and merely beamed and gave a short laugh. "Great! I'll see you soon!"

... ...

As Chiho slid into the seat, she placed a box of donuts on her lap. "Friend bought several boxes and gave me some on the way," she explained, "want one?" She said while securing her seat belt. Her other hand was tapping quickly on her phone, sending a quick message to the other team that they were going to start their way there.

Looking at the GPS location of the other group, she hummed. "We're on schedule. They'll be getting there first."

It was discussed that they would arrive separately with at least 30 minutes in between, so that the first group could probe for any strange situations.
Previously Luki | Twitter Art Blog | Status: Rushing to finish fanart merch (。•́︿•̀。)