[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Wartorncrusader

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Wartorncrusader » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:06 am

"ahh I see. a simple mistake, but just to warn you.... I would be careful who you glare at four eyes." he stands up the towering 8 foot tall man then proceeds to walk to a darker corner of the bar and sits down again kicking his feet up on the table and pulling his hood lower on his face.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:47 am

The vandal restrained himself a bit, mostly deciding against picking a fight against him. Despite being slightly over a foot shorter, he was confident he'd be able to take the man in a fight. Most likely being of equal strength, not to mention having another pair of arms.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:58 am

(BOOMP!)

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:07 am

the man stands up and pulls off his overcoat, revealing a humanoid man. with glowing blue eyes and long blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun, a grey tank top over a bionic torso, his two large bionic arms,pulsate with a strange blueish energy as he sets his coat down and turns around to look for the bar keep. his core pulses slowly with the rythem of a heart beat.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:18 pm

"how much for the arms? I have quite a bit of glimmer that could afford you something better than that tech." Jëager questioned, actually tempted to buy the arms and scavenge/sell the parts for ether. Which practically was the lifeblood flowing inside his suit, he actually had a larger supply, but it wouldn't hurt to get more.

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:13 am

"not for sale bud, they dont exactly come off of my body if you wanted them you would have to take the whole thing and I don't feel like dying today." he chuckles and simply reaches over the counter and grabs a bottle of whiskey. he tosses a few strange gold coins down and then pops the cork out. taking a big drink. "and besides what I have here is definitely more then enough to take on anyone, atleast from where I'm from. if I had any more power there wouldn't be any fun involved in what I do." he sits down next to jëager and offers him a drink.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:56 pm

"well, it was worth a shot, and no drinks for me, just got through a hangover." Jëager responded, seeming to push the drink back to the man.

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:53 am

the man shrugs and takes another big swig. "more for me then when your organs are mechanically altered it takes quite a bit to get a buzz goin." he just slams the rest of the bottle down and sighs. "so what's your story. why are you all the way out here." he motions to the bar

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:37 am

"NLS drive stopped working on a skiff mid-warp, and I hopped ship, before I walked over here, I scavenged what I could from the wreckage and put the others out of their misery." He responded, twirling a shock dagger between his fingers a bit.

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:47 am

"huh cute little pig sticker you got there. I got something kinda like that just not as dagger-ish" he extends his arm and clenches a fist the outside if is forearm opens up and a large mantis like blade comes out coursing with electricity. "mine isnt made for extended use though. they are meant to kill with one hit. if the blade itself doesnt kill you the electrical discharge is enough to over load your nervous system." he looks at it before casually researching it.