[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:19 am

KALIImageARCHON
THE UNIVERSE GUARDIAN

She smiled gently. "It's alright. ... I didn't exactly choose to be its guardian. I suppose you can say that I was chosen, by my own deities, to do so, and as such, it was bound to my soul the moment I was born." She was quiet a little. "Oh, but I'm sure no one wants to hear about my sob story. To put it briefly, it is the source of my constant fighting, as countless people are after the crystal to try to use it for ill purposes, or to find a way to release the deities within..." She looked between him and the Sphere Entity a little. "I don't know what can be done about it... really... It just... is what it is..."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Tahki observes the situation unfold between Kali and Omaten spheres then she looks up at Omaten. "So, you're on vacation?" She ask while that was basically her only query towards Omaten. She gives a calm smile before continuing to speak "there was another elemental here that made stuff, but I guess she taken off, normally in these situation she would introduce herself and serve up some food and drink for the guest, guess it got too crowded and it scared her off." Tahki explained as Maylie Azalea, an Artisan Elemental, isn't present.

Moon on the otherhand was focused on Kali and the spheres, not sure what to think of the situation, the conversation had brought up some insight into both Kali and the Spheres, if anything Moon should dedicate her life to protect Kali, as she contains evils that shouldn't be released upon any world.

The Envoy

Post by The Envoy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:12 am

"..Something akin to that, if that's what you want to call it.

It certainly isn't to be long lasting."

A pause from the robed sorcerer.

"An Elemental Entity?"

"Fascinating, a pity she is not present, i do understand her need to be away from others." Omaten finalized.

And only then does he cloak the earlier-given drink in some kind of silhouette of lightwaves for a moment before it vanishes, he almost gives a trickster like snicker.

"Mine now."

"..Anyway.."

____

"And if we were desirious of at least listening? Would that change your mindset? We do know those who have had their free will violated already." The Semi-corporeal figure stated.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:46 am

Amid all of this, a tiny creature floated into the bar, a mere height of about 4". It appeared to be rather fluffy, predominantly dark purple, except for its eyes and tail-tip, which were both a striking sky-blue and seemed almost luminescent. It sported a pair of long, flowing antennae, which were tipped with the same sky blue and also appeared to glow, and two tiny, stubby little arms that looked like they'd barely do the creature much good in most cases.

Miyo looked around curiously, a shy smile on her face as her eyes scanned those already in the room. She kept a slight distance, as if timid when it came to actually approaching them. To those who could sense it, she radiated an electric-based energy, suggesting that she possessed powers of electricity.
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:10 am

"Elemental Entity?" Tahki questioned then pondered on the thought "not really, more like the race is called 'Elementals' due to the fact that they follow their given type closely, but doesn't stop us from using a different type, it is out of preference not set parameters. Moon is a Lunar class Elemental, but she can use ice, fire, even other types, as long as she can understand the properties that make up such conditions, the patter of electrons, neutrons and protons. We can turn a table into solid diamond and back but to do so may require more matter to perform such a feat, but once we turn it back to wood, the matter we put into it, comes back to us." While saying this she turns a glass cup into gold, then back, as it retains its shape, even the liquid that is within "Base composition of all living matter is mostly carbon, it just has a few extras thrown in to add some spice to it." she added with a smile then looks up at Omaten.

Moon blinked and looks up towards Miyo, she doesn't miss much... if anything... more like a sponge of information at this point.

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:06 pm

Zadok withdraws his hand, almost wanting to take the book off the table. No, I’ll let it breathe for a while.
He hears Tahki mention his taking offense. "Offense?" he lets out in surprise at Tahki's over-politeness "No, I would never take offense at something like that. I was just lost in thought. I know you are capable of seeing and understanding more than what is said. I understand this and, in fact, I am grateful for it. I wish it would be possible to communicate what is not formed in words, but it seems to me that I am among the company of those like you all who can do what I can't in that regard" he smiled.

Now Kali's face is one that Zadok recognizes...somehow. Kali had visibly been through so much. The last time he saw Kali was before entering the shrine. The shrine was a place of war and the struggles of Kali's people which weighed heavily on him, but it was also a place of such immediate danger that it was almost physically manifested. Somehow, Zadok did not dare to go inside the place. Even now, he cannot explain what it was that was pushing him out and filling his thoughts with dread. He was weak and of no help to Kali then, and it was clear how much there was to go through in the end.

"Kali", he spoke up "I am sorry. I should have helped you and the others back then when you went to fight this great evil." He thinks to express the fact that he is no match for it, but why be a coward when it would be in the defense of his friends at the Inn. "Please have some rest."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:45 pm

KALIImageARCHON
THE UNIVERSE GUARDIAN

Kali sat back, looking between the two beings. "If you want to hear the story, I don't mind telling it. It was such a long time ago.... long enough that anyone who had known of my species have long been dead." She was quiet again, then looked to Zadok when he spoke up. She shook her head a little. "Please, don't feel bad about that. There's no need to apologize." She smiled lightly.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Ciiron

Post by Ciiron » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:33 pm

* As thr door to the Inn would open, a tall figure entered. His pich black armor gliatened lightly in the sortly lit room. His purple hair spiked atop his head as he peered out across the room with crimaon eyes. It has been a long time aince the demon has walked the earthly plane. Having left his home in the Dark Dimension. He made his way through the tables and took a seat far in the back. Well away from prying eyes*

Rook_Cahill
Location: the Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Outer Arm, Solar System, Earth, USA.

Post by Rook_Cahill » Tue May 19, 2020 7:27 am

the sound of running feet approaches the door. It bangs open, bringing with it a middle-aged man in a tweed jacket. "Quick, what year is it?! Please say it's twenty twenty one..."
"there was a man in gilead, a man with yellow eyes. to me he said 'Beware the whispers,for they whisper lies.'" and then I stabbed him. then my freind stabbed him too. and then I realised I was dreaming, and everyone turned furry, and everything cascaded into chaos.

Maria of Cainhurst

[INN] The Inn

Post by Maria of Cainhurst » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:43 am

Just outside the inn, some couple yards from the door where guests would be greeted; walked a towering woman. At seven feet, she found herself lurching towards the Inn with a dexterous gait. As she neared, it became obvious something was wrong. She held a blade tightly in hand, it's edge spotted crimson; matching the hue of the blood that drenched her rather immaculately bombastic attire. although her face held no emotion, one thing was certain; the woman was injured gravely...

Lady Maria