[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 am

Brandon looks over at Jaeger, a bit startled at his frustration. "Jeez, what's got you so uptight, suit?"
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

odog811

Post by odog811 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:34 am

"yeah, what? never seen a fallen vandal before!" he hissed under his armour as all four of his cyan eyes glowed as per normal with all four fists clenched.

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:02 am

"No, in fact I haven't." Brandon takes note of the four glowing eyes and the four arms. He also thinks about ether for a moment. He summons up an air golem. "Here, catch." He waves the golem over to Jaeger. "That's an air golem, specified to emit certain amounts of ether. Should do the trick, but if not, I'm out of magic and can't help you until a later time. Don't set the place on fire." He speaks harshly, as if talking to an imbecile. He knows he's over-reacting due to exhaustion, but--
"Dammit Faliterum shut up! I'm tired, I don't wanna hear your shit..."
~Yes, sir.
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

odog811

Post by odog811 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:33 pm

he went to his room irritated and shut the door behind him and took off his helmet before he cleaned his two lower jaws in the bathroom. he put his emergency ether rations all over the room so he could breathe, "I've seen Unggoy more aware of ether than he is!" he growled as his dark grey skin shined aganst the light