[Req] The Elementals

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] The Elementals

Post by Monika » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:07 am

Eleoxia is a world that used to be full of life. Luscious green grass, large forest with tall trees full of leaves and animals, vast oceans full of water life... And home to beings known as the Elementals. They are people born with the ability to control and create an element. They are ruled by someone known as the Omni, an elemental who has all elements. They are a symbol of balance and peace. Most families pass the rule on when a new Omni is born... Except the current ruling family. After the Omni passed, the family didn't want to give up control. They ordered every Omni born, to be killed.

As it has been for hundreds of years. They have driven the world into the ground. They decide who is important and who isn't. Only the capital city is left in one piece. The rest is in ruins, the planet slowly dying. Another Omni was born, but before she could be executed, a family helped her and her family escape. They were all killed, and the baby was thought to be dead. She still lives, but is in hiding. She needs to retake the world, but she can't do it alone.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] The Elementals

Post by Monika » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:08 am

General Rules
  1. Everything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
  2. Everything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
  3. Respect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
  4. Keep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.
RP Rules
  1. This is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
  2. No God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
  3. No permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
  4. Don't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
  5. EVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
  6. Romance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.
Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Elements and Colors
  • Fire/Red
  • Air/White
  • Water/Deep Blue
  • Earth/Brown
  • Nature (Plant Life)/Green
  • Light/Gold
  • Dark/Black
  • Ice/Pale Blue
  • Metal/Silver
  • Electricity/Yellow

Monika
Casual Mod

Name:
Personality: (Usually is reflected by element)
Element:
Skills:
Appearance: (Elementals have hair and eyes that match their element)

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 am

looks fun (when fleshed out)
Stay tuned, folks~! Ha ha ha~

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:59 am

If you want any info, go ahead and ask.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:25 am

Ok, prepare yourself.

1. Does this RP have other species, or is it just human-only?
2. All elements, would that also include elements like uranium, tin, etc. or elements like Earth, Wind, and Fire?
3. If the elements are the latter, would that include light, dark, life, death, and maybe time?
4. For the appearances, would it possible to look a certain way depending on mood?
i.e.
Element is fire,
Calm= black hair with red streaks, like a smoldering fire and blick eyes with red flecks
Enraged= Red, everywhere.
Thank you for your time.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:30 am

1. They're Elementals only. Elementals technically aren't humans, and wouldn't know what one is.
  2. Earth, Wind, Fire, Ect.
  3. Light and Dark would work, the last three do not.
  4. That works. As long as it reflects their element. Elementals are moody people, which is why their personality and appearance tie in with their elements.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

OK! Imma make a CS for a fire elemental, then

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Aside from Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light and Dark, what other elements would work?

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon