[RP] Just Another Fantasy RP [Annasiel]

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Re: [RP] Just Another Fantasy RP [Annasiel]

Post by Myrn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 am

Ceres

As Clive patted Ceres's head. Ceres turned and watched him check on the crumpled bread man that Agrippa punched in the face. The man had been angry at her earlier but she didn't understand the way he spoke. It made little sense to her. She tugged at Clive's tunic with worry written all over her face.

"Clive, am I a bad person?" Clive knows, he knew lots of things and even teaches her what is right from wrong too. She didn't want to be a bad person. Clive doesn't like them, and Ceres wanted to be someone he likes.

"You are not. Clumsy at times, but not evil." He answered without missing a beat.

"Okayyyy..." She tilted her head in an attempt to understand what he had meant in the last part but figured to ask him anyway. "Is clumsy bad?"

"It is, endearing." Clive explained settling on a word.

"What's that? A type of deer?" Ceres moved closer, her inquisitive face visible in Clive's peripheral.

"It means it makes you seem cute." A spark seemed to light up in Ceres's now sparkling eyes, her smile now a big cheesy grin as her thoughts began to connect the explanations given. She even giggled to herself upon realization.

"So.. does that mean Clive thinks I'm cute~?"

And from the ground, the still angry bread man erupted, with the flourish of his robes, he spoke his strange way of speaking yet again.

"The villainess had stole my lights
Without a chance for me to fight
So now - I, from this spat, abort
I'LL SEE YOU FOUR IN PUBLIC COURT"

The man absconds.

"Clive, am I in trouble?"
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Clive

Clive's eyes shifted between Agrippa, rubbing her doubtless now-smarting fist, and Ceres, cutely asking if she was in some sort of trouble. Still smiling, the large man sighed and rubbed at the back of his head.

"I suppose you might be. I hope nothing will come of it, but to hope against the worst without preparing for it is a foolish endeavor indeed."

For now, the best course of action seemed to be finding his old friend. The last time he'd been here, Bert had been a notable member of the political ladder, and knowing that man's ambition he'd only have gone higher.

Agrippa

"Yeah, but if he comes back I'll just deck him again," Agrippa affirmed, trying to look as tough as possible while still preening her bruised knuckles. What the hell was that man's face made out of, stale baguette? She snorted at the thought, then glared at her compatriots with a 'what of it?' expression.

"Still, we should seek the capitol," Clive replied, now visibly annoyed. "I will not risk you punching a man again, however much he seems to deserve it. Is that understood?"

Agrippa glowered, but acceded. There was no point arguing with Clive when he got stubborn.

"Yeah. Understood," she replied, then muttered under her breath. "But I will deck him if he comes back."
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Ceres

She was perturbed by this and, with pursed lips, thought long and hard. She must prepare for the worst like Clive said, but Agrippa also had a solid plan too. She'd deck him again, she probably didn't see the deck the first time but maybe getting another one will make bread man happy. Only Agrippa isn't allowed to punch him too. Hmmm...

"So where's the capitol?"

"Ow... the heck happened?" Mikael, who was left forgotten on the floor, had gotten up and dusted himself off.

Mikael

How many times had Agrippa knocked his lights out this week? It was nearly a daily occurrence but- hold on. Was that aggravated man towing guards along with him coming this way? Honestly, you're out for a moment and suddenly everyone is going to get arrested. Normally Mikael would have at least placed illusions to confuse there would be captor. However, they were too close to begin with, and thus his magic would have been noticed making it a moot point.

"A hah!" the man called out with an accusatory finger pointed at all four of them. "You thought you could get away! I brought these guards to make you pay!" At this, Mikael leaned over to Clive as he was more or less the sanest one in their group.

"What did Aggripa do now?" He asked harshly, though out of annoyance, in a hushed whisper. The Guardsmen had reached for Aggripa first as she was the closest, and this was possibly best as Mikael believed without a doubt she'd make it worse by resisting arrest.

"Now quick before they think they're free, capture them on 1, 2, 3!" Mikael merely casually held his hands up without resistance. Compliance just might get them out for once.
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."