The Return Of The Lost Princess

Jasmine
Silver

Re: The Return Of The Lost Princess

Post by Jasmine » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:53 am

Liza tilted her head before looking down at Rosa who had an upset look on her face. She knew that Rosa would be lonely and scared being by herself. She faced the innkeeper with a small frown on her face. "Do you see how small she is? Do you really think I would allow my daughter to sleep in a barn, like some animal? You must be stupid. You either take all of us or none at all. You might not know me yet, but you should know that I won't allow that and I'll make sure people know how you treat centaurs. There are dangerous people and I want her close to me."

Liza stared the man down, not about to take no for an answer. She would turn around and walk right out. She would rather rest on the ground than let Rosa be by herself.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 pm

"Look here sir...isn't there anything we can do to change your mind?"

Gormahl said to the innkeeper, pulling out a coin purse ever so slightly. He'd had to do this before, though usually it was more discrete and before Lisa and Rosa ever entered the inn. The innkeeper looked around carefully before taking the purse.

"Just keep her out of sight...and if your caught I've never seen you." "Agreed"

Gormahl then turned to the group

"better get her upstairs before we get in trouble."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Liza looked back at Gormahl, then glared at the man. Her hand was already on her sword before getting a bit closer to him. "I'll be remembering this once I'm home. You won't know what eill happen until it does." She knew the man wouldn't know who she was because she had changed a lot. Liza slowly backed up before looking at Rosa with a smile. "Let's go!" She smiled at Will before holding Rosa's hand and walked off with her. Liza looked back at the man once more as she walked off.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:58 am

As Elizabeth and Rosa proceeded upstairs Will looked back at Gormahl, who continued to spoke to the innkeeper in hushed tones. The knight stayed behind and watched the half orc deal, curious what they were saying. Soon Gormahl noticed and ended his conversation, walking past the knight he leaned in and spoke.

"Happens all the time. I've tried to tell her innkeepers have good reason to not want a pony brought upstairs but...you know Liz."

Gormahl then continued up the stairs as will simply smirked and nodded, thinking about similar incidents when she was back home. Will soon followed upstairs to the room they rented. It was a larger room, but still quaint.

"I've talked down the owner...You really shouldn't threaten them like that Liz."

Gormahl said as he entered, followed by William.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Liza walked with Rosa, holding her hand as they did. They both stopped when they noticed that they had left the two behind, but continued their way into the room. She didn't think it was really fair to leave Rosa alone like that, anyone could hurt her or scare her and she didn't like that idea. Liza turned her head when she heard Gormahl and laughed a bit. "I don't think its fair, she shouldn't have to be alone out there. She's not even big and doesn't cause trouble. If she had to go out, I would have went out there with her. She's a child after all. I would have been more.... Polite if he asked a bigger or older horse to step out, but he wanted a child to leave." Liza shook her head before bending down in front of Rosa with a smile. She didn't feel bad about threatening him because he took Rosa's happiness away for a moment. She knew that Rosa was happy about finally being inside and able to have something to eat, but he was going to make her leave.

Liza turned her head to face the two with a small smile on her face. "Anyway, we should really get something to eat. I'm starving." She laughed as she sat her bag down.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:47 am

"Yeah yeah yeah, same excuse as always. I'll get some food and drinks, don't get kicked out while I'm gone." Gormahl said before turning and leaving once more. William, now alone with Rosa and Elizabeth, placed his helmet and blade onto a dresser before stepping towards them.

"Interesting friends you've made in your time away. That Gormahl seems shady but trustworthy enough." the knight said as he looked over Elizabeth and her centaur companion. "I'm glad to see your as stubborn as ever. No wrong ever escapes your gaze."

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:57 am

Liza looked over at Gormahl and stuck her tongue out at him. "They won't kick anybody out,
I'll just stay here and behave."
She shook her head as she watched him leave, then looked up at William with a smile. She chuckled softly before nodding. "He was very shady before I got to know him and he's very skillful too. Gormahl is actually a very good guy, I didn't trust him at first. He has showed me many things, then I started to kind of.... Borrow things from people."

Liza reached over and pat Rosa's head softly, then stood up. She shrugged lightly, smiling at Will. "I always have been, its hard to just drop it. I've always had odd friends and been stubborn." Liza walked over to the bed and sat down, thinking about her past. She had always been stubborn and her father loved it, it reminded him of her mother. She always spoke her mind or got mad at other people for doing wrong things, like stealing from the helpless or hurting people. Liza didn't have many friends, but whoever missed with her friends would surely not enjoy what she would do. "Being stubborn can help in some cases."

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 am

"I hope I'm excluded from your 'odd friends' list. I thought I was normal." William said, chuckling a little as he took a seat. "And stubbornness will be a great asset once you become queen. You'll need it to talk those idiot lords down and rally the people to your cause."

Meanwhile downstairs Gormahl was gathering food and drink for everyone but that knight. After all he could only carry so much at once, and he didn't know what he would want anyway. After gathering the first round of drinks he started back upstairs when a pair of Tikan knights entered the inn. Gormahl recognized the symbols, and quickly made his way upstairs to tell the others.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 pm

Liza chuckled slightly and smiled at William. "You know, being weird can be a good thing. You weren't a completely normal person, and I like that." She stopped to think for a moment then nodded. "I guess you're right, but I also have you. You've stood by my side since I was young and I appreciate that. You're still by my side, even though I left you." She frowned slightly and sat down to think, looking down at her feet. Liza didn't want to leave, but she couldn't marry him when she already loved another. The prince would've took her powers too, she would've been stuck being a housewife. Liza quickly snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone coming up the stairs.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:05 am

"Elizabeth..." William began, but before he could say anything else Gormahl hurried into the room. Quickly the greenskin placed the drinks at the nearest table and shut the door. After waiting a few moments to ensure he wasn't followed he looked over his shoulder to Liza and the others.

"We might have a problem...a pair of Tikan Knights just came in."

"Tikans? Here?" William said in disbelief as he stood up. Why were they so far from home? Was he followed? He thought for a moment before speaking again. "It's possible they're just here to rest...but it's also possible they were following me to try and find Elizabeth. Either way we should avoid them at all costs."

"I agree...the question is how? Stay in the room all night hoping they don't break our door down or trying to run and possibly getting caught?" the half orc replied, remaining vigilant at the door.