Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Eragon
Bronze

Re: Star Wars: Return of the Sith

Post by Eragon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 am

Rodian caught by surprised again he intercepted the lighting with his staff. Spinning it. Bolts did get past and hit him but it didn’t effect him much.
Not waiting for another attack he threw his staff at the rogue then used the force in attempt to pull the opponent towards his red blades However he wasn’t going to kill him.

In the comn he heard Navarr’s voice.
Rodian replied, “Some dickhead thinks I’m trying to kill him cause I look like Darth Maul. I think he is rascist.”
A by-product of the light side affecting Rodian. His mood has lighten up.

- - -

Lilu added, “Given the situation of the Republic. I believe her but I cant speak for everyone else.”
The achievement is in the challenge. Learning and growing. Not the end.

- Flameheart Repter the Adventurer

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:51 am

Kavra’s eyes widened as the Sith threw his saberstaff at him. The Padawan had only been in combat a few times before, and never against another force user. Suddenly he was being jerked forwards, toward the oncoming weapon. It would impale him if Kavra didn’t do something quick.

Using the force to aid his acrobatics, Kavra planted his feet on the ground and leapt upwards, flipping over top of the red saberstaff, though it still burned the side of his cheek. Kavra landed, and not at all gracefully, with his lightsaber sailing out of his hands and up into the air.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:29 am

Upon hearing there was someone was fighting Navarr broke into a full sprint, wanting to minimize the damage the grey did to whoever this was or he them. Rushing to a hill Navarr managed to get an overhead view of the battle. Kalek was just entering the fray as Rodian threw his light saber at a young human Navarr assumed was the attacker. As he watched the young man barely leap over Rodian's saberstaff he sensed much fear and confusion from the young man. Whoever he was he wasn't some assassin, but a scared and wayward padawan.

"Enough!" Navarr shouted as he pulled Rodian and the human's lightsabers towards him, catching them in his hands. Having gained everyone's attention he looked towards the youngling and spoke.

"Welcome to Mortis young one. My name is Kell Navarr, former Sith Master. You have nothing to fear here."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Kalek slid to a stop as Navarr appeared and took over. He still kept his lightsaber out and deactivated just in case the newcomer tried something.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:20 am

Cal watched Navarr handle the crashing ship along witb Kalak and Rodian. He walked up behind Lilu and Beta. "What do you all think of this? Deserting Republic troops and more Jedi that scared and demoralized. We have no room or supplies for them. And how many of these Jedi are going to be willing to join us in becoming Grey Jedi? All of this activity seems suspicious to me. I feel like something is going to happen." Cal his shifted his position and looked at the two women. They grew alot in their dueling and force capabilities. He was proud of them and looked at them as friends.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:52 am

Rodian stared at the newcomer. He reaslied that he should’ve of been more welcoming but again he chose to fight. Still the Sith teaching has a grip on him but as least his intention wasn’t to kill him. That is an improvement at least.

He forced himself to rethink that the enemy is not an enemy but a friend. As hard as it is for him slowly he turned.
- - -
Cal clearly made it clear to Lilu that he doesn’t like the idea of bring them in but Lilu persisted for them.
“It might be a trap but I’d rather spring it than make more enemies and we have quiet a powerfull ones right now.”
The achievement is in the challenge. Learning and growing. Not the end.

- Flameheart Repter the Adventurer

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 am

Though Navarr surely meant to diffuse the situation, and stop things from getting any worse, the arrival of another Sith only served to unnerve Kavra further. Sure, Navarr has said ‘Former’ Sith Master, but what fool would believe a Sith? As far as Lavra was concerned, there were Three Sith poised to rip him to pieces, and Kavra no longer had his lightsaber, his only means of defense.

The boy scrambled to his feet, kicking up dust as his eyes darted between the three threats. His breath was short and sharp, coming out in ragged bursts. Blood oozed from the small wounds inflicted on his face from the crash and small scuffle, while the lightsaber burn throbbed painfully. Kavra back away slowly, though never turned away from the three men. He was terrified. Absolutely, utterly terrified.

Mustering up whatever courage he had, Kavra shouted his response to Navarr. “Why would the Sith be on the same planet as the Republic!?” Kavra yelled, referring to the Republic ship he had seen earlier.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm

"Ok, so how are we going to feed everybody? We have hardly enough food for ourselves let alone 50 more or however many are on that ship." Cal was uneasy if they werent here to kill them then how could they all be taken care of? Someone would have to go get food and no planet or vendor is willing fo give away food so they would have to buy and further more where will the credits come from.

Budderzim
Bronze

Post by Budderzim » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Beta was listening to all of the points that Cal was making as well as the counter points Lilu was making. "It's probably best to ask their representative these questions. Here. I'll go get her. If I'm not back in half an hour, then you know the answers to what their intents are." She said, then turning towards the ship and walking towards it.
"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"
"Sir, finishing this fight."

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:35 pm

"We are no longer Sith...we are Grey. And they came to us, just as you did. Calm yourself young one. Rodian...go find one of our light side companions. Perhaps a former Jedi could calm him."

As he asked Rodian to find a Jedi he tossed him his saberstaff and began to walk down the hill. Still a decent distance from the young Jedi Navarr held out his lightsaber. Though he hadn't activated it he was sure the young was was once a Jedi, and by his age a padawan.

"We are not going to hurt you. What is your name padawan?""
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck