2 genders

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
Maxx
Platinum

Re: 2 genders

Post by Maxx » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm

But you're saying that you shouldn't do anything that require a birth certificate to be changed. In that sense, changing gender is no different to changing a name.

And getting a sex change op is no different to any other type of plastic surgery. Boob size, for example, is predetermined, part of a female's biology. Getting them cut off so they can transition is no different to getting them enlarged. And penis size is part of a male's biology, and there are operations that a male can have to increase its size. Getting it chopped off to transition is no different to getting the operation to get a bigger one.
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 am

Shadow101 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm
That's what I am saying Rev. Again a Name is something you are giving at birth by someone else. Your gender/sex is predetermined by your biology. You not liking that is a mute point in my book. If you have to alter your biology then something is wrong. Again a Name is not your biology make up and name does't predetermine who you are. If my name is Mike and I change it is John I am still the same individual.
Yes, if you have to alter your biology something is wrong. That wrongness is called sexual/gender dysphoria and SRS is considered a treatment for it, following psychological assessment.
"Life is a constant process of dying."

Schopenhauer fucking wept.

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm

That is not changing your bio makeup again getting a boob or a nose job does't change your gender/sex you are still the same person. Your ether a Guy or a Girl with a boob or nose job. That's what I am saying you can take infinite amount of hormones it does't change who you are.

There are guys that get breast reductions after losing a lot of weight etc.

Again because we are so PC up until about a year ago it was known as a disorder. If you are born male and you think you should be a girl something is wrong. Does it make you a bad person NO. If you are suffering from schizophrenia you also need help. As everyone always says it is how you are wired. Well sometimes you could be wired wrong.
Last edited by Shadow101 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 pm

You're still the same person if you get SRS, just with a different appearance. Taking hormones doesn't change your biological makeup, it just alters the hormone balance in your body. Oh, you know what else does that? The Pill. The pill females take so they don't get pregnant, that's no different to taking hormones as preparation for SRS.

And we've already established that something is wrong if you feel your gender is wrong. As Annasiel said:
"That wrongness is called sexual/gender dysphoria and SRS is considered a treatment for it, following psychological assessment."
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

I am not my gender.

This line of argument is like the most pointless form of essentialism. My gender is a part of who I am, but it isn’t who I am.

And gender disphoria is still recognized as a medical condition Shadow, but the cure for it is hormone therapy and transition. Like how the hell can you recognize the disorder as being real but pretend that the medically accepted cure isn’t real?
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Because when I look down I see a penis a light bulb goes off because I have a penis so I just might identify as a guy IJS
Last edited by Shadow101 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Gender disphoria sounds mental not medical.

Just like body integrity identity disorder. The cure is not to allow them to hack off the limb that is offensive to them.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:09 pm

I don’t know man, I find the number of times I have had to look at my genitalia to tell me how to identify myself is zero.

Because that is weird and not how human beings work.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:34 pm

mental not medical...

hot take from local man who openly denounces psychiatry

Anyway gender is fake and a scam made up by the government to sell more gender

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Nope it's made when you are born. You know when the baby is born Yay you have a boy or girl not let's wait till it decides

And please tell me this is not real

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com ... court/amp/