[OOC] You and Me

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [OOC] You and Me

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Hahaha! Okey dokey. X3
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:54 am

So some of the ideas I had were these;

1) What if at some point they are both kidnapped and taken onto a ship and heve to sail back to where they had been? Maybe they go to Florida and are forced to redo their travels??

2) I was thinking later on, maybe once they've found Chris's place, Arthur finda out his niece is alive and in the town they are staying in. He acts differently, much more friendly, to his niece than he is towards Addison...

3) At some point, maybe they have to cross a bridge and are abused by some raiders and are forced to jump down into the river below, or are split up by one of them jumping to one of the other sides and the other falls into the river below? Eventually they find one another, but it's just an idea. X3

4) They end up finding themselves in an abandoned carnival fair and they are somehow able to take pictures in the picture booth?
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 am

Ooooh, I really like all those ideas! I think a combination of 3 and 4 would make for an awesome story. They go to the carnival first, though, so that they have those pictures. I think the other ones could be done later on, especially the niece one. Also, I'll make my post tomorrow! I'm gonna get some sleep. c:
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:40 pm

I'm almost finished with the fanart of Addison and Arthur! I'll get a reply up as soon as I can!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Yesssss! I'm really excited to see what you've done, your stuff is really good! :D

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 am

Thank yew! :'D

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:29 am

I just had an idea! What if Arthur & Addison stOPPED BY SIX FLAGS SINCE THEY'RE IN GEORGIA?!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:47 am

xD THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! And they can go through some of the stuff there! Isn't there a haunted house or something? I've never been lol

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:49 pm

I had been there like when I was wee bitty, so I don't remember what allbwas there. XD Guess I'll do some research! Haha