[OOC] You and Me

Miro-chan
Bronze

[OOC] You and Me

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:07 am

Here, there will be discussions on ideas, possibly plot twists, or random topics based on the roleplay, You and Me! Feel free to either post your possible ideas here and/or shoot me a pm to discuss! I'll also add the additional information here so you guys can find more easily(?). ;)

Links To Request & CS Threads:

Link To (Casual) Request Thread:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5584

Link To (Intermediate) Request Thread:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5588

Link To CS Thread:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5782

Links To Current Roleplays of You and Me:

Gecko14:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5674

GreasyOypus:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5654

LightWitch:
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5653
Last edited by Miro-chan on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [OOC] You and Me

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 am

Additional Information:

What is Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis?
"A parasitic fungus known to manipulate the brains of ants doesn't make slavelike "zombies" out of any old host. Instead, the microorganism is somehow able to recognize the brains of different ant species, and releases its mind-controlling chemical cocktail only when in its preferred host, new research shows. ... Fungi of the genus Ophiocordyceps — so-called zombie ant fungi — need ants to complete their life cycle. When an ant comes across fungal spores while foraging, the fungus infects the insect and quickly spreads throughout its body." (https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livesc ... rains.html)

My favorite type of fungus. I found out about it my junior year of highschool and I thoight it would be really fun to make it a type of virus that turned people into zambies. I did a lot of art designs for what they would look like because I loved the thought of the various fungus growing out of the ants' brains. XD

The World's Scenery:
In the apocolyptic world we will be surviving in, we gotta know what it looks like! Since it has only been a few years since the outbreak first occurred, most of the buildings that are going to be in the city we are starting the roleplay in may still be in somewhat good shape, although most around the world are broken into very large pieces or are just debre. Just about everywhere will be covered in plant life and fungus, though there will also be quite a few places where there will be nothing at all-- like a wasteland (just not as bad as the desert).

The World (Other):
As per usual, after any sort of world-wide, chaotic event occurs, the electricity does not work. This means that there is no running water, lights by light bulbs, etc. does not work. The only way to get any sort of electricity (lighting) is to use back up generators (if there are any that actually work), somehow use water, or wind by a turbine.

The Ophi Zombies:
Possible Nicknames: Zombies, Infected, Ophies, O-Z's, etc. Make one up if you'd like. Haha.
There will be different types as for appearance.
1) The people who were just turned will have no eyelids, their lips will possibly be peeled off, and they will have large fungi growing or sticking outta their head a in different places. There may be some other fungus on other places on their body. They can both see and hear you.
2) The people who have been turned for 2-3 months will have much more fungus grown on them. Their heads will possibly be close to being completely covered and there may be holes on their body, where some fungus may have fallen or been torn off. Their eyes may have maximized in number, having press all throughout their bodies or they might be half blind. They will be able to hear you, but might not be able to see as well.
3) The people who had been turned in 7-10 months will have much more fungus and odd skin growths all throughout their bodies. Their clothing will possibly have been torn by all the fungus and strange skin growths. Some may be completely blind or half blind. Their tongues and noses have an inhansed sense. They can hear, smell, and possibly see you.
4) The poeple who have been infected for a year or more may be completely covered by the fungus and strange growths. Their entire body may have mutated into something else. Say, if one does not have any eyes, they would have a much larger nose and ears like a bat, or if they have a broken spine, then they would have somehow figured out/mutated a way to crawl like a crab on all fours, some may have found a way to make their outer fungi skeleton into a type of armour, or oroduced different sized eyeballs all over their bodies, etc. Depending on the type, they might be able to see, hear, or smell you.

Different Organizations:

The Knights:
This is a organization that has people sent out small groups into the surrounding cities close to their settlement. The entire association is made of men. They usually kill random survivors to either get their belongings, supplies, or to eat them. Yes, these men are cannibals. They have a very large section of a city sealed off and there are a shit-ton of these dudes runnin' around. There's close to 1,000.
They will possibly be the main antagonists of this story. We can discuss who their leader could be and whatnot through pm. ;)

The Patriots:
This organization of poeple is rather small. They make up a little less than half of the amount in the Knights, whicg is about 428.They are mostly made up of old military officials, soldiers, etc. Even though they don't eat other, living people, The survivors in the Patriots do have a tendency to think they are better than everyone else. Although, despite their thick-headedness, there are survivors who have large hearts and will possibly try to help others when there is a very good reason why. They often fight with the other settlements-- especailly the Knights and whoever decides to come around their settlement. Their settlement is located near the mountains, in a suburb area. There are many deserted neighborhoods where they live and their main base is surrounded by a large wall made up of iron slabs and sheet metal.

The Agronomists:
This is an organization that has a smaller settlement in the farmlands. Somehow these survivors have been able to fend off the infected and had created a large wall out of wood and rusted sheet metal and even near a stream. They were able to keep quite a few farm animals alive and have plenty of crops to go around. They are the most attacked people due to having such rare animals and crops, however, they may also be the most strong willed. They will not go down without a fight and that has, more often than not, gotten them out of bloody battles and possible sticky situations. Just because they allow within their settlement's walls does not mean you are safe. They will be watching you the entire time you are on their land.

Chris's Place:
Christopher Kinhead is a man who we will find out about in the future of this roleplay (if we get that far haha). He owns a place in the mountains where he has created a large settlement on a dam. The rumour is that he has slowly began to allow poeple into his settlement and may have the beginnings of actual electricity flowing...

(I may add more organizations later on. If you guys have an interesting organization in mind and would like to add to the many places Arthur and your character will possibly go to, then throw it at me with a pm! I love hearing your ideas! :D
I may add more information if anything comes to mind. Haha.)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 am

Random List Of Peeps Role-playing This:

1) Me!
2) Gecko14!
3)GreasyOypus!
4) LightWitch!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:28 am

So! I have added links to everything related to You and Me in all the request threads, OOC, & CS Threads!

My question for you guys now is may I do fanart and have permission to draw your characters sometime?? I've already got a digital piece and pencil sketch of what Arthur looks like. Haha. :3

GreasyOypus

Post by GreasyOypus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Of course! I might be doing the same if time allows.
Sorry I've been aaway, work is whippin' my butt
SMWD

GreasyOypus

Post by GreasyOypus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:55 pm

and im struggling to figure out what to type
SMWD

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 am

Cooool beans! It's alright take however much time you need to reply. Haha. Also my apologies for not answering back yet (on this thread), I forgot to subscribe to it. Haha. WOOPS! X3

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 am

Quick question: Would you guys like me to post my fanart in this thread, my art thread, or in both??

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:07 am

Bumping this for later for information!

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:00 am

I never even saw this thread! xD I think you should post it in your art thread, I know that we're not the only ones that love to see your work!
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!