Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
LBA-001

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by LBA-001 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:12 am

[Lucas:] Your regular programming will resume as soon as possible. Tonda Gossa!

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:54 am

(Yup, she's approved, feel free to use her!)
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:51 am

((OOC: The name of the test card girl is Carole Hersee. She is the daughter of George Hersee, the BBC electronics engineer at the time. Well, find Test Card F and you can watch it with an accompanying BBC stock music so that's why stock music is one of the OC's strengths. I thought to replace the name of Carole but I going to kept it as long as possible.))

So, While they walking and talking about her life here. Lucas saw cute and cuddly people. He saw Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and he found a Meta Knight that doesn't speak or move ((That British feeling)), and many more. There's a festival over there featuring Queen Kirby. But an enemy approaching the queen, trying to burst explosives. The people are running away to the enemy.

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:43 am

Lucas0021a wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:08 am

Powers: PSI and ability to predict the future. She always throwing monoscopes at enemies
((Those are her powers. She was living on an alternate universe))

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:02 am

"... I honestly forgot about your weapons while obtaining specimens, I want you two to imprint and love up on this pupper while I get you two defensive weapons. I'll be back soon, and don't upset Frostfire." Alarik practically chirped, stopping on his way out to snuggle up the wolfwrath a bit.

-----------

This seemed to actually comfort the bug a bit, who rested near the fire some. Eventually he'd look at the dragon from time to time, showing his eyes did somewhat glow a bit more than the crackling flames.

It actually was confusing for him... receiving help from something that reminded the bug of a normally selfish and aggressive race.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:05 am

Amber and Nutmeg both nodded, meanwhile the pup wagged her tail happily, and craned her neck out to lick Alarik's face. She turned to watch him leave and tilted her head with a confused expression, as if wondering where he was going and why.

--

With a laid back look, the dragon calmly settled to the ground and rested his chin on his talons, watching the bug peacefully. As opposed to his kind's normally temperamental reputation, this dragon seemed rather kindly and benevolent. He didn't go out of his way to invade the bug's space, simply watching from a respectful distance while the creature warmed himself up by the fire. Even though he looked massive and powerful, the serene look on his face was almost reassuring.
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:13 am

Doresu, after walking for a while, realized she did not know where she was. "Huh. I never thought i processed the info those idiots gave me, as it seems that after Puyo battling, i have been teleported to a completely different location." Doresu, looking around, saw a castle. "I usually don't trust anyone, but I've seem to have lost my knives, and have no way of doing any magic." she thought. "Might as well see if anyone there can help me, if they'll even let me in" Doresu made her way to the castle.
hola, jackass.
i'm train of the off topic gang.
(14, he/him - they/them)
i like puyo puyo and danganronpa.
now go fucking buy puyo puyo tetris, this is a threat.
ps: i'm biologically female so that's why i act like a pre pubescent 12 year old tumblr user :shrug:

LBA-001

The Vision

Post by LBA-001 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:14 am

The criminal hides on the cart. He inserted a bomb. The people went panic. Lucas performed PK Thunder on the criminal. Lucas ran away with Carole, but Carole has a vision. She said, "Lucas, I have a vision. In the near future, there's a enemy approaching in Dream land. The enemy is large and powerful. It destroy many houses and the palace. That day is the fall of Dream Land. But one hero must defeat the enemy before it happen." Lucas was wondering. "Is that accurate? Is that a joke?" but he scratch his head. He was thinking about that hero. "Am I the choosen one? Or not?" He thinking of that while he running away from the enemy.

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

LBA-001

Who is the hero?

Post by LBA-001 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:36 am

After he thought who is the hero, he accidentally slip but luckily, he just fine. He talked to Carole,asking who is the hero. Carole said, "I don't know who is the hero. But the hero isn't only one. There's many of them. I don't know how many either but they must save the world."
----
A portal appears in Carole's house. There's a brown dog, a monkey, and a girl with a pink hair. What are they?

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)

LBA-001

Post by LBA-001 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:39 am

((Hmm... Hinawa and Carole shared many physical appearances (hair color, that red dress, etc.). ))

.L.
.B. .A.
One
.L. .B. .A. Two
720p (LBA One)
1080i (LBA Two)
240p (LBA One 1seg)
360p (LBA Two 1seg)