Kirby's Kingdom~

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811

Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by odog811 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

"s... Sorry q...Queen Kirby, I couldn't keep that down, at least my implant worked" he groaned, mostly still recovering from the headache, he then tried to get up but, after a few steps he fell yet again.

Kirby
Silver

Re: Kirby's Kingdom~

Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:57 am

Queen Kirby quickly rushed to Alexander's side and helped him back up, letting him lean on her for support. She was small, but strong for her size. "It's alright, Alexander. You just take it easy for a while. Some others have been... far worse than you." She shot a glance at the area where Meta Knight had just been standing. Seeing that he was gone, she continued, "You have to keep a close eye on Meta Knight. He has a rather dark origin. Sometimes he loses control of himself to his dark side, and he's extremely dangerous when that happens. He can't be stopped, he'll just go on a rampage for a few minutes to a few hours and try to kill and destroy everything he sees. It can happen any time, and for some reason I've usually been the main victim of it." Now that he was gone, she suddenly spoke of her advisor as if she hardly trusted him at all.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━

odog811

Post by odog811 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:22 am

"o...okay, I just need to recover a bit, is the scar on my left leg open?" he asked, afraid that the wound from the crabsnake bite he took years before had opened.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 pm

"It looks fine to me," Kirby murmured. "You just need to rest. I'll take you up to your room if you want." The queen's dark blue eyes were wide and concerned.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━

odog811

Post by odog811 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 pm

He almost walked halfway to the stairs to his room before collapsing, "i would like you to help me with that queen kirby, usually I lose more than control when... that THING takes over", a few visible bits of acid burns were noticeable while he spoke.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Kirby winced, nodding slightly. "Of course." She quickly walked over to where Alexander fell and lifted him to his feet, letting him lean on her shoulders for support. Thankfully, she possessed great strength for her size, though she was only 4'5" tall. The queen slowly began to walk up the stairs to Alexander's room, making sure to pace herself carefully.
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━

odog811

Post by odog811 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:36 am

Alexander used his right arm to help her by taking more of the load off her as they walked up the stairs, with the blade retracting so it could be used as a walking stick to help him take more work off her, "t...thank you for this queen kirby", he then smiled weakly as they reached the door a few minutes after he stopped talking.

CassieWolf

Post by CassieWolf » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:43 pm

:D

Sent from my KFASWI using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 am

(BUMP)

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:11 pm

(aRGH I'm so sorry I keep disappearing like this
Lost my iPhone in November so I had no way to get online for a while)
The queen smiled. "No problem!" she replied cheerfully. "It's probably unqueenlike to say this... but if you need anything, just let me know!" She didn't seem to notice the pair of glowing eyes that watched her and Alexander unblinkingly from the shadows. Creepy...
━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━