[GUARD] Headquarters

Serve, protect, sit in a corner and gamble.
Avalein
Bronze

Re: [GUARD] Headquarters

Post by Avalein » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Leland nodded, turning to the two guards that were with him, "take me to where you last saw her." his eyes cold, as he wasnt' about to play around. Turning back to the guard he had been talking to nodding, "I was taught a little bit, but it still was not much. I was learning when my father was captured." Crossing his arms turned once again to face the guards before once again turning, "do you have a map of the city that I can have the guards point out the area where she was last spotted so that way it will be easier and less likely to get lost ourselves?"
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 am

Abraham almost slaps his own forehead in embarrassment as Leland mentions going to her last known location. He had completely forgotten to ask him about it! He begins fearing himself becoming senile for a moment before taking a deep breath to recover himself. He steps from behind his desk and walks up to the prince.

"I fear I must apologize. It would seem that I have forgotten to inquire about her last known whereabouts," he begins, "We have a map on that wall over there. Would you mind showing me where last you saw her?" He would have to send out an update including the new information, but, for now, a general notice would suffice.
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 pm

Leland nodded turning back around, "the last time i saw her was when she left the Dragon Scale." nodding to the guards who pointed to a part on the map on a different street a couple miles from the Dragon Scale. "Apparently she ducked into an alley." Looking around concerned before sitting down for a moment, needing to calm himself down. Running his fingers through her hair, took a deep breath. "How long until...?"

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:38 am

"I am afraid I cannot pinpoint a time," the old guard says, almost apologetically. "Azuria may be small as a kingdom, but this is still a very large city." With that, he writes the new information down and pins it to the notice board. At least the guards and bounty hunters coming in and out would notice it. He then looks back to the prince, clearing his throat.

"The guard I gave the message to has likely delivered it by now. Soldiers going out for their routine patrols will be keeping their eyes open for your sister and passing along the word," he informs him. He then reaches into his satchel and produces a map of the marketplace, holding it out to Leland. "I have done what I can. If you are planning to search for your sister, I suggest you start before sundown. That is when the miscreants start to come out."
Da Rules

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:49 pm

He nodded once again running his fingers through his hair. "Very well then, hopefully she will be found before its too late." Leland shook his head before standing walking towards the door, his guards following. In the doorway he stopped not sure of what to do, before turning back around. "If she is hurt or injured. is there a place to take her to be healed?" His eyes were questioning, as he took the map looking over it. "well there is quite a few places she could be. Are there many alley's in the city?"

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:51 am

"Well it is a city, young prince," Abraham says, tilting his head. "The alleys for that part of the city are marked on the map." With that, he returns to his desk and begins sorting out the mess of papers scattered over its surface. About a moment after that, a group of guards exit the door the messenger had entered, preparing for the routine shift change.
Da Rules

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Leland nodded, "very well then I shall have my guards check every alley within the city until I have found her." Looking at the guards he had brought with him he's expression darkened, "you let her slip into an alley, with someone hunting us, you are lucky that I will not punish you as i should. But because you lost her, there is a good chance she could be injured or dead. Once we return to Dreodian I will be speaking to my mother about removing you from your positions butting you back to being regular guards."