Another Video Games Thread

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Re: Another Video Games Thread

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:01 pm

I still need to get an opportunity to play one of those games... My mom loved that game, and I liked watching it, so I think I'll enjoy it. The gameplay was amazing, and the story was good. I think I'll try and do that tomorrow!
Brandon's the name. Golems are my game.

Jeremy
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Jeremy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:44 pm

I loved the first Dragon Age. Couldn’t stand the second one. Inquisition wasn’t bad. I liked it when I played it on console, but I got it for like 4 bucks on PC and hated it. The controls were absolutely awful there.

Serena200

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:47 pm

The problem with dragon age 2 was the gameplay I agree there, but the story for dragon age 2 I still love because it sets up the mage/templar war so well and it makes awesome characters such as Varric and Hawke and Merril ( I love elves so being able to romance Merrin was amazing for me.)
I understand why people like dragon age 1 so much however my major problem with the first dragon age is the fact that the world didn't feel like it was fully made and all the lore wasn't established unlike Inquisition which is why Inquisition will always be my favourite.
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Cassandra <3
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".