[RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

AllThatAngst

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:44 am

The soft twinkling sound of raindrops pattering on banana leaves tickled the goddess's eardrums-- for this was her favorite sound of all time. Warmth sprouted in the center of her chest, bubbling to the brim at the sound of these drops. She could feel them leaping onto her skin and running down the length of her shoulders and then arms, raising goosebumps. This was not a dream, but her mind connecting an old memory to the present. The sound of her name on Roy's lips just as pleasant as the forest's warm rain. Her senses warned her of a person hovering above her, groggily she cracked open those heavy lids to reveal sky blue orbs. Lazily her eyes focused on the pale human in front of her, his arm around her with a blanket splayed across her small form. A lopsided smile pulled one side of her mouth up and her eyes fluttered close for a few moments. "You're here..." she sighed breathily, her smile remaining as only soft breaths passed through her lips. She moaned as a soreness resonated in her bones, her muscles heavy with pain. Flinching, a wrinkle appeared on her forehead as she rolled over to her back in order to get her blood moving. "I'm so cold," she complained once more, raising a shaky hand to tug on the roots of her locks. Babs's hand slipped from her mane and tangled into the sheets, inches from Roy. "I'm never cold." she whispered, uncomfortable with the idea. "Will you lay with me... at least until I fall asleep?" Was it too much to ask of the human?

~

A soft gasp pushed through her pouty lips, "What?!" Even with her judgment and perception clouded, Kotori maintained eye contact with Vaughn, waiting for his next move as he maneuvered her into quite the compromising position. Kotori was far from afraid or worried. Unabashed, Kotori blew a strand of hair from her line of vision and waited patiently, "Well?" A perfectly manicured brow quirked into a questionable arch. She watched his eyes soften at the sight of the bruises he had inflicted upon her. This made her roll her eyes and relax her entire body, growing eerily still. "Are you pitying yourself? You are a creature of inhumane nature and yet you feel sorry for yourself. I asked you about your death, own up to your own demise." there was a sharpness in her voice. Her foggy green eyes flickered with something dark and sinister, "I don't plan on repeating myself." Headstrong, she still wanted to know the answer. Kotori was beginning to grow impatient, Vaughn was starting to test his luck.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:14 am

"Yeah..." Roy awkwardly stretched his fingers, so he could carress her shoulder to comfort her. However, his mind thought nothing of it. That or the pain that his leg was in was heavier on his mind. But the fact that Babs had woken up rested his soul a bit, seeing that he didn't need to explain to the cops why there was a dead girl/ not really human in his house. 'Yeah, I'll leave it at that.' He thought the justification was tolerable than others he'd never admit to. The faint orange glow that stretched from the bathroom helped Roy make out Babs's features better and caught her smile in time before her face contorted in pain. For once, a frown didn't hang on the corners of his mouth, but he was far from a smile. Two parallel lines creased in between his unkempt brows as Babs moved onto her back. Babs complaining and moaning didn't irk a nerve in Roy which was strange cause everything she did mostly annoyed him, but not this time. He didn't understand the emotions he was feeling, but it was uncomfortable to witness the goddess in the state she was in. "Yes, I know." Pulling the blanket to cover her more effectively, he failed to empathize with Babs: the words came out flat and dry. In actuality, he didn't know, but he was trying. He felt like he needed to as if he was guided by an outer force. Roy could hardly move or alter his position because of his leg, so he had no choice but to stay in the bed. "I don't think you could go back to sleep though. You just woke up." Shaking his head, he lifted his hand to take off his glasses, and he felt a small chuckle in his stomach; but he didn't laugh. He was unknowledgeable of gods and goddesses and their biological clocks, but he didn't think she could go back to sleep.

~

A hot rush suddenly pulsed through Vaughn's body and his purple eyes narrowed into slits. "What because of I'm inhumane, I can't be embarrassed by my own death? I can't feel pity?" His tongue was sharp and eager to unleash more of his thoughts, but he refrained. In most cases, he didn't feel embarrassment or pity, but when he was around her, the emotions were easier to come by. Her emerald eyes were brazen and unrelenting, and he groaned; surrendering on his side. He brought his hands back to himself and plopped into his personal space. "Fine, you want to know so badly?" He questioned in an exaggerated manner, almost child-like. "I was running through the woods being hunted like a deer by townspeople. Caught, beaten, shot, then burned to death. Happy now?" He explained his demise cut and dry, agitated.